If Teachers refuse to teach they should be fired and blackballed for 5 years

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
170 posts
nefarious101

Unread post

Everyone else essential is doing their job unless you are saying teachers aren't essential....in that case they should and can be replaced

NeoConvict

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
They are showing less courage than teenage fast food workers and  hospital volunteers. We perhaps don't need people so weak and frightened teaching our next generation.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

nefarious101

Unread post

NeoConvict » 27 Jul 2020, 6:37 pm » wrote: They are showing less courage than teenage fast food workers and  hospital volunteers. We perhaps don't need people so weak and frightened teaching our next generation.

They demand respect.....they should earn it.....respect isn't an entitlement 

Crazytrain

Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

nefarious101 » 27 Jul 2020, 6:42 pm » wrote: They demand respect.....they should earn it.....respect isn't an entitlement

Tell that to the judge and cops. 

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Crazytrain » 27 Jul 2020, 6:44 pm » wrote: Tell that to the judge and cops.
I’m curious junior.  Do you work in a an essential position?
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Crazytrain

Unread post

Huey » 27 Jul 2020, 6:45 pm » wrote: I’m curious junior.  Do you work in a an essential position?
Who knows right?

Crazytrain

Unread post

It's funny how the right wing is so law and order damanding respect but when it's come to normal working people they need to earn respect.

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

then stop talking about it junior.
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Crazytrain

Unread post

nefarious101 » 27 Jul 2020, 6:36 pm » wrote: Everyone else essential is doing their job unless you are saying teachers aren't essential....in that case they should and can be replaced
Oh they can totally be replaced. I say let's make your taxes on average a few hundred bucks in property taxes a year and you can teach your own kids. 

nefarious101

Unread post

Crazytrain » 27 Jul 2020, 6:44 pm » wrote: Tell that to the judge and cops.

You hate cops and have no respect for any judge other than a Leftwing activist judge.

Too bad you're a lot less than an American....a spoiled snowflake that is useless to a free society and to your own family

Crazytrain

Unread post

nefarious101 » 27 Jul 2020, 6:58 pm » wrote: You hate cops and have no respect for any judge other than a Leftwing activist judge.

Too bad you're a lot less than an American....a spoiled snowflake that is useless to a free society and to your own family
No I respect them and teachers. Unlike you. 

nefarious101

Unread post

Crazytrain » 27 Jul 2020, 6:56 pm » wrote: Oh they can totally be replaced. I say let's make your taxes on average a few hundred bucks in property taxes a year and you can teach your own kids.

Easier yet....just get rid of the political teachers who are most interested in indoctrinating kids than they are in teaching.  You are one of those who live a worthless life and demand everyone take up your slack in life.  Go get yourself some fake news and post it so we can laugh at you

nefarious101

Unread post

Crazytrain » 27 Jul 2020, 6:58 pm » wrote: No I respect them and teachers. Unlike you.

Easy for a liar to spew ****....you're a leftist....worthless to your country and your family

Crazytrain

Unread post

nefarious101 » 27 Jul 2020, 7:00 pm » wrote: Easier yet....just get rid of the political teachers who are most interested in indoctrinating kids than they are in teaching.  You are one of those who live a worthless life and demand everyone take up your slack in life.  Go get yourself some fake news and post it so we can laugh at you

I agree totally. When I was a kid we had a science teacher teaching us about the horrors of abortion. He should of been fired for sure. 

Crazytrain

Unread post

But then again the right wing and science has always been at odds. So let's just take science out of schools.

Crazytrain

Unread post

And let's divert money to religious schools that teach kids about Adam and Eve and incest. Because they had no daughters.

nefarious101

Unread post

Crazytrain » 27 Jul 2020, 7:02 pm » wrote: I agree totally. When I was a kid we had a science teacher teaching us about the horrors of abortion. He should of been fired for sure.

You should have listened....you would have been able to develop a respect for other people that you can't seem to understand now as a Leftist adult....but that's par for the course among your people

nefarious101

Unread post

Crazytrain » 27 Jul 2020, 7:04 pm » wrote: And let's divert money to religious schools that teach kids about Adam and Eve and incest. Because they had no daughters.

Slow down...you are showing the unmistakable signs of being triggered....typical of you snowflakes

Crazytrain

Unread post

nefarious101 » 27 Jul 2020, 7:04 pm » wrote: You should have listened....you would have been able to develop a respect for other people that you can't seem to understand now as a Leftist adult....but that's par for the course among your people
You disrespect the teachers then lecture me on respecting others.   

nefarious101

Unread post

Crazytrain » 27 Jul 2020, 7:05 pm » wrote: You disrespect the teacher then lecture me on respecting others. 

Being a teacher isn't a badge of respect....that badge is earned....god you people are such simple minded thinkers