30 BILLION War Complex PORK -- COVID Bill

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
11 posts
KFSW

Unread post

Sorry to interrupt "orange good" "orange bad".....with actual news.     

While you think you are important in yer lil L/R box....
Congress wants to sneak 30BILLION$ into THEIR OWNERS POCKETS.  Do Congress ******* ever get sore?

DEMS voted like 85% for Trumps DEFENSE BILL  ....so theyll spread their legs for this one also.  

MURICA the Forever Corp War Country

Okay rewind...someone say "cheeto head" or......."dead BLM".    Awwwwwww back IN YER BOX  
https://www.anti-empire.com/heres-all-t ... d-19-bill/

KFSW

Unread post

No responses to this.

Maybe I should have typed "CHEETO" somewhere. Or, or...."KILLARY"... those always get responses.  

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

KFSW » 04 Aug 2020, 10:08 pm » wrote: MURICA the Forever Corp War Country

You just heard-about-that, huh, Skippy??

KFSW

Unread post

Nawww, I heard about it for 8 years as THE HOUSE NIGGAR served the War Complex well....    

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

KFSW » 05 Aug 2020, 2:59 pm » wrote: Nawww, I heard about it for 8 years as THE HOUSE NIGGAR served the War Complex well....  

We just called him Lil' Dumbya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejph4LBdmmc

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
KFSW » 05 Aug 2020, 8:57 am » wrote: No responses to this.

Maybe I should have typed "CHEETO" somewhere. Or, or...."KILLARY"... those always get responses.

I prefer my own coinage - the orange crush and hitlery.  
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

KFSW

Unread post

I agree - House Niggar Extraordinaire 

KFSW

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 05 Aug 2020, 3:41 pm » wrote: I prefer my own coinage - the orange crush and hitlery.
Oh man, I do love nicknames.  Its just embarrassing that 90% in a political chat room are incapable of discussing any matter outside of the talking points and cliches of the left/right 'dumbed down' paradigm.  

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
KFSW » 05 Aug 2020, 5:27 pm » wrote: Oh man, I do love nicknames.  Its just embarrassing that 90% in a political chat room are incapable of discussing any matter outside of the talking points and cliches of the left/right 'dumbed down' paradigm.
yes dear. Do you have any cute nick names? That make me giggle?  

KFSW

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 05 Aug 2020, 5:48 pm » wrote: yes dear. Do you have any cute nick names? That make me giggle?
Mr. Barry McCokiner....  

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
KFSW » 05 Aug 2020, 7:38 pm » wrote: Mr. Barry McCokiner....
Yup. I stepped right into that one. Didn't I.  I get it.