'PEACEFUL' White Supremacist Trump Supporter Slaps Woman

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
216 posts
sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Any one want to know what I think? Not? The guy who slapped that chick is a POS? I have never been exposed to that kinda thing from men I know. NO... Crap? in my entire life.. NO NO! He slugged that girl. That isn't even a fair battle.! maybe it's different here.. In the north east? Men don't do this to women/ Up here? we don't slug them in the face? ta ta? Is this a down south thing?

Huey

Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Misty » 02 Aug 2020, 1:54 pm » wrote: Of course, it's Florida.
You can watch the video here:

'White Supremacist' Trump Supporter Gets Choked In Florida After Slapping Woman

I think maybe I heard him say "I can't breathe."
How ironic.

Where is their masks?
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Isabel

Unread post

Misty » 02 Aug 2020, 1:58 pm » wrote: Nice that you find violence against women so funny.
Did you hear that **** slap?
Well, KSFW is a vicious pedophile and sociopathic criminal.

Maybe he can tell the board again about how he goes to public pools to stare at little girls in their bathing suits, how he stares at their breasts and grunts to himself that they are "hot big titted whores" who should be "used".

THIRTEEN YEAR OLD GIRLS.

He is a repulsive, monstrous freak, and he belongs in prison.

Last edited by Isabel on 05 Aug 2020, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Isabel

Unread post

Misty » 03 Aug 2020, 10:35 am » wrote: Rare you say?
The internet is full of videos of people like that.
Trump has emboldened these kinds of people.
Yep.  Have you noticed how his monkeys are running around attacking people who ask them to put masks on in public places?
The latest is some scumbag who threw an old woman recovering from a kidney transplant to the ground, BREAKING HER LEG, when she was asked to put on a mask.

That one's going to prison, at least.

Isabel

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 05 Aug 2020, 1:40 pm » wrote: Any one want to know what I think? Not? The guy who slapped that chick is a POS? I have never been exposed to that kinda thing from men I know. NO... Crap? in my entire life.. NO NO! He slugged that girl. That isn't even a fair battle.! maybe it's different here.. In the north east? Men don't do this to women/ Up here? we don't slug them in the face? ta ta? Is this a down south thing?
I have to say, I'm kind of a tough girl, always fought my own battles, etc. - but when I saw all those guys swarm that douche like a whole gang of superheroes I thought: "I just love guys."

Deezer Shoove

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Fascist

Pengwin » 05 Aug 2020, 1:15 pm » wrote: You are free to spend you life ignoring science and the truth, you obviously have a gift for that and being a simpleton.  Goodbye.
Gee, my real life circle tells me the exact opposite.
Since they actually know me, I'll go with that instead.

btw
BLM is owned. You do know that, right?
They follow whomever is paying the bills. It isn't free to send out-of-staters in to **** **** up, ya know.
Liberal dufus crowds are providing cover.
Organizers are calling the shots. This has little to do with "grass roots" spontaneity.
Looters and arsonists are a happy coincidence for those propagandists. Helps put teeth into the "cause".

It's all ****.
It will hurt average people and gain very little (most likely cost freedoms) in the long run. Thanks a lot prog.

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Isabel

Unread post

deezershoove » 05 Aug 2020, 8:43 pm » wrote:
BLM is owned. You do know that, right?
They follow whomever is paying the bills. It isn't free to send out-of-staters in to **** **** up, ya know.
Proof?

Deezer Shoove

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

No thanks.

Please seat yourself.

Isabel

Unread post

So you're just full of ****.

Got it.

Deezer Shoove

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Isabel » 05 Aug 2020, 9:24 pm » wrote: So you're just full of ****.

Got it.

Whatever you say, Link-is-proof.

Please seat yourself.

Rock

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Isabel » 05 Aug 2020, 9:24 pm » wrote: So you're just full of ****.

Got it.
You're real name is Karen isn't it?

Pengwin

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

deezershoove » 05 Aug 2020, 8:43 pm » wrote: Gee, my real life circle tells me the exact opposite.

I'm sure they do, since they are nitwits just like you are.

Get back to me when you want some actual truths, not the echo chamber of morons.

Pengwin

Unread post

In his world you never need any, as long as he and the other drones believe it.

duck615

Unread post

Pengwin » 05 Aug 2020, 9:42 pm » wrote: I'm sure they do, since they are nitwits just like you are.

Get back to me when you want some actual truths, not the echo chamber of morons.

All liberals are morons....

Deezer Shoove

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Pengwin » 05 Aug 2020, 9:42 pm » wrote: I'm sure they do, since they are nitwits just like you are.

Maybe it's not obvious to you, but I bore easily with people like you.
Nagging and whining, standing on a soapbox of hyperbole and self-righteousness just doesn't inspire me.
I don't know why...  

Please seat yourself.

Pengwin

Unread post

duck615 » 05 Aug 2020, 9:44 pm » wrote: All liberals are morons....

I will inform GW the next time I see him.

Pengwin

Unread post

deezershoove » 05 Aug 2020, 9:45 pm » wrote: Maybe it's not obvious to you, but I bore easily with people like you.
Nagging and whining, standing on a soapbox of hyperbole and self-righteousness just doesn't inspire me.
I don't know why...

Probably because you make a box of hammers look like good dinner companion by comparison.

Drones are easily bored, especially by people they are too stupid to understand.  Go shoot a few empty beer cans, you'll feel better.

nuckin futz

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Isabel » 05 Aug 2020, 8:32 pm » wrote: Well, KSFW is a vicious pedophile and sociopathic criminal.

Maybe he can tell the board again about how he goes to public pools to stare at little girls in their bathing suits, how he stares at their breasts and grunts to himself that they are "hot big titted whores" who should be "used".

THIRTEEN YEAR OLD GIRLS.

He is a repulsive, monstrous freak, and he belongs in prison.
A MONSTER!      

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

Deezer Shoove

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Pengwin » 05 Aug 2020, 9:49 pm » wrote: Probably because you make a box of hammers look like good dinner companion by comparison.

Drones are easily bored, especially by people they are too stupid to understand.  Go shoot a few empty beer cans, you'll feel better.

I know you're trying to seem witty (or something). Keep trying. It is bound to happen at some point.
Your emotional investment in a "win" here is yours. I give it to you. Gosh, am I beat or what?

Common chat room **** aren't worth much effort... Hence my capitulation.
I let my goldfish win all the time, too. I not sure the lil' tard even knows there was a game.

Please seat yourself.

Pengwin

Unread post

deezershoove » 05 Aug 2020, 9:55 pm » wrote: I know you're trying to seem witty (or something). Keep trying. It is bound to happen at some point.
Your emotional investment in a "win" here is yours. I give it to you. Gosh, am I beat or what?

Common chat room **** aren't worth much effort... Hence my capitulation.
I let my goldfish win all the time, too. I not sure the lil' tard even knows there was a game.

There's no such thing as a "win" on the Internet.  Thought you would have learned that by now?