If the poor are so hungry why are they so fat?

Started by TheNightStalker

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

78 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Truthwarrior757's Photo
Posted by Truthwarrior757
  13,721 08 Jan 2014, 8:56 pm

Truthwarrior757       

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 13,720.62

TheNightStalker » 08 Jan 2014 7:20 pm wrote:
I see these fat fucks waddling around the grocery store with their fat fucking kids and paying for it with an EBT card. So why are libs always crying about poverty and kids going hungry? What BULLSHIT. Fucken liars.

Absofuckinglutely right!

Truthwarrior757's Photo
  13,721 08 Jan 2014, 9:04 pm

Truthwarrior757       

This past christmas i went to a Shop Rite across town while visiting relatives and store was full of what Nightstalker is talking about. and most of them were fat with fat kids running around like wild animals, and it was total fking chaos in that store! i couldn't waiit to get the fuck out of there. full blown third world degenerates. and the meat and seafood were poor quality. a night and day difference from my home town store that's for sure........

Truthwarrior757's Photo
  13,721 08 Jan 2014, 9:08 pm

Truthwarrior757       

Care to explain libs? why was that store so chaotic ? and the store in my home town is quiet peaceful and efficient? please explain? is it Bush's fault?

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum