This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 25 Aug 2020, 4:24 pm » wrote:
Termin8tor » 25 Aug 2020, 4:22 pm » wrote: Yeah, liberals hate America and Americans.   

But if you're so superior, why are you such a clueless, babbling wackjob?

There is much to hate here, and most Americans are as dumb as dog ****.  Why do you think the Liberal Elites who founded the place didn't want most people to have a vote?

Were they just being mean?
I have yet to see the slightest evidence that you have the intelligence  or knowledge to condescend to anyone, let alone millions of people.

You're a babbling, run of the mill wackjob. Image  

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

duck615 » 25 Aug 2020, 4:36 pm » wrote: Funny how you **** liberals still believe the polls...

Any reason we shouldn't, as long as they are taken with a grain of salt, as they always were and still are?

Racetex (RSIG)

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Pengwin » 25 Aug 2020, 4:23 pm » wrote: If your dogma was true, this chart wouldn't be - unless of course the *** are just stupid so, are they?

Like a lot of people many are stupid. Sad to say but no race has the market on stupid. I think we will see more come out and vote GOP this year than in 2016. Like you said, time will tell. 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Racetex(RSIG) » 25 Aug 2020, 4:49 pm » wrote: Like a lot of people many are stupid. Sad to say but no race has the market on stupid. I think we will see more come out and vote GOP this year than in 2016. Like you said, time will tell.

No polling shows that but dream large, Diamond and Silk.

Dreams are free still.

Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Rock » 24 Aug 2020, 8:12 pm » wrote: A strong black woman who says it like it is. Now the libs here will call her an Uncle/Aunt Tom in 3....2....1....
<snip>
I don't see the nightmare. Her speech was the usual. Gym Jordon's was worse. It left me wondering if the RNC is writing the scripts or required talking points and handing them to the speakers. It also left me wondering if Don Jr. & GF shared their drugs with Gym. They shouldn't have let Gym smoke all that pot. You could see him jonesing for a bag of chips.

Kim Klacik is running against Kweisi Mfume for the U.S. House Maryland District 7 house seat left vacant by the death of Elijah Cummings. Kweisi Mfume held this seat between 1987 and 1996 before leaving to head the NAACP from 1996 to 2004. He holds it now after winning a special election. The U.S. House Maryland District 7 is slightly over 59% African American. Mfume beat Klacik for this seat in the special election 73.8% to 25.1%, 111,955 votes to 38,102.

The chances of Klacik winning are minimal. She was at the RNC convention because it's the same old Trumpian  "Look at my African-American over here ..." It pushed the usual GOP message of "We're not really racist Republicans. Look, you can see black people." That, in fact, was the whole purpose of the poorly conceived and executed "Diversity Night" at the RNC convention.

This Hail Mary pass is doomed to fail. If the GOP can actually win the seat, no matter how bad the rest of the election goes for them, they can point to that one race and use if for bragging rights. I doubt they expect that to happen, but they would be thrilled if it did. She's a sacrificial lamb in the election.

Klacik's bonuses are in the future. This grooms her to be further cover in coming years for the usual white identity grievance politics the GOP indulges in relentlessly. A contract at Fox, or at least recurring speaking roles on numerous programs. Perhaps a fellowship at one of the Reich-wing foundations. She'll get rewarded.

Maybe the RNC will send Klacik to run against Kamala Harris in eight years al la Alan Keyes.

skews13

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 25 Aug 2020, 3:22 pm » wrote: Of course she is. Cash, and the promise of a nice, cushy job in the next administration.

Yeah, that's what I think, but I wanted to see if anybody else did to.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 24 Aug 2020, 10:32 pm » wrote: They celebrate when they get one black person. Kinda sad.
Are you going to claim there is anything inaccurate in that speech?  Why don't you just admit what we already know, and that's the fact that Democrats are scared to death that these truths are finally being put forth?  And if they're not afraid of what this kind of campaign means to their control over a city, they're dumber than we give them credit for!

Rock

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 25 Aug 2020, 3:22 pm » wrote: Of course she is. Cash, and the promise of a nice, cushy job in the next administration.

Whatever happened to sisterhood?

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Rock » 24 Aug 2020, 8:12 pm » wrote: A strong black woman who says it like it is. Now the libs here will call her an Uncle/Aunt Tom in 3....2....1....

Her race has nothing to do with what an oozing rectal orifice she is.

Rock

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 25 Aug 2020, 5:56 pm » wrote: Her race has nothing to do with what an oozing rectal orifice she is.
What did she say that offended you so? That black people should have a choice in which party they feel the most comfortable supporting? It's people like you who think they should do what the dems tell them to do.

righteous

Share      Unread post

AntifaBlack Lives MatterPPE MaskSNAPDemocratic Party 2
Getting paid for nothing is what the so called peaceful protestors are good at. Except they cause destruction, fires, looting and murder. All paid for by Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Soros  

Al Donal

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Pengwin » 25 Aug 2020, 3:03 pm » wrote: The Big House is where he and his criminal enterprise belong.  Unfortunately he's still squatting in our White House (but not for long).
Yeah, not for long. Just 4 more years. Time flies when you’re gettin’ **** done. 

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Rock » 25 Aug 2020, 6:05 pm » wrote: What did she say that offended you so?  That black people should have a choice in which party they feel the most comfortable supporting? It's people like you who think they should do what the dems tell them to do.
Republican politicians support the Republican Party line.  I oppose every goddam point in the Republican party line.  Smaller government, my ***.  Limited government spending, my ***.  Sticking your noses in the reproductive organs of American women.

It's nothing personal.  She's  no different from any other oozing rectal orifice Republican politician, or Republican voter.  It has nothing to do with her color.   Why do you douchebags keep puking it up. 

duck615

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 25 Aug 2020, 7:49 pm » wrote: Republican politicians support the Republican Party line.  I oppose every goddam point in the Republican party line.  Smaller government, my ***.  Limited government spending, my ***.  Sticking your noses in the reproductive organs of American women.

It's nothing personal.  She's  no different from any other oozing rectal orifice Republican politician, or Republican voter.  It has nothing to do with her color.   Why do you douchebags keep puking it up.

Yet democrats support the murder of thousands of babies each and every month....

neue regel

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 25 Aug 2020, 7:49 pm » wrote: Republican politicians support the Republican Party line.  I oppose every goddam point in the Republican party line.  Smaller government, my ***.  Limited government spending, my ***.  Sticking your noses in the reproductive organs of American women.

Yeah, when the two sides can’t agree on something so simple as a woman can’t be a man and a man can’t be a woman, finding common ground on anything is hopeless. 

Rock

Share      Unread post

Can you speak for African Americans? Just because you "oppose the Republican party line" doesn't mean that they, or anyone else has to. Just another example of white people telling AAs how to think.

Racetex (RSIG)

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Pengwin » 25 Aug 2020, 4:52 pm » wrote: No polling shows that but dream large, Diamond and Silk.

Dreams are free still.

Come on man we all know about polling. I am going by what I see and those that I meet and talk 2. U really dont believe Biden has a chance do u? 

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4rYc3QcPX8

A black woman running for political office as a Republican?  She will go far ...  Repubs have a long history of supporting and voting for black politicians, as you can tell by the fact that all black mayors of American cties are Republicans.

Rock

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 25 Aug 2020, 8:28 pm » wrote: A black woman running for political office as a Republican?  She will go far ...  Repubs have a long history of supporting and voting for black politicians, as you can tell by the fact that all black mayors of American cties are Republicans.

Is this supposed to be sarcasm?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 25 Aug 2020, 2:23 pm » wrote: It would be easier on me if you reversed the question.

In basic terms, everything.
And then comes the bluff - backed by halitosis and prayer. ^