Trump Ordered Russian and RightWing Threats Covered Up

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
114 posts
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 10 Sep 2020, 7:14 pm » wrote: YOU: ....duck and cover

If trump orders him murdered as obama did snowden, will you support that?
I don't think ****, moonbatty useful idiots are capable of answering any revealing or telling questions. Their objective is just to sling baseless, factless **** everywhere in the hopes that some of it sticks.

War is a Racket

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Buffalo » 10 Sep 2020, 7:44 pm » wrote: I don't think ****, moonbatty useful idiots are capable of answering any revealing or telling questions. Their objective is just to sling baseless, factless **** everywhere in the hopes that some of it sticks.

YOU: Their objective is just to sling baseless, factless **** everywhere in the hopes that some of it sticks.

Ayep.
Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 10 Sep 2020, 7:11 pm » wrote: Russia develops propaganda, dear, and then feeds it to willing, traitorous American sacks of **** who repeat it endlessly.

YOU: You need to take a midol and calm way down.

You need to stop betraying America and sucking the **** of her greatest enemy
Come on!!! Where are those examples of Russian developed propaganda being fed to "willing, traitorous American sacks of ****" and where and how is it repeated endlessly? 
Give us some examples!!!
I think you are just making the **** up...
War is a Racket

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 11 Sep 2020, 12:33 am » wrote: Come on!!! Where are those examples of Russian developed propaganda being fed to "willing, traitorous American sacks of ****" and where and how is it repeated endlessly? 
Give us some examples!!!
I think you are just making the **** up...
Brilliant Russian whore tactic #6 - endlessly demand cites and references that you will not read or consider, as a way of wasting your opponents' time.

As I've said before, you are a very, VERY well-trained whore.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 11 Sep 2020, 2:34 am » wrote: Brilliant Russian whore tactic #6 - endlessly demand cites and references that you will not read or consider, as a way of wasting your opponents' time.

In other words you cannot give any examples of Russian propaganda , who is repeating it , how and where they are repeating it because I have seen none of it. I contend YOU are a typical **** moonbatty useful idiot for the dim-0-craps and a liar!!!
War is a Racket

Racetex (RSIG)

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Blackvegetable » 10 Sep 2020, 5:47 pm » wrote: What the **** does that rancid ******* offer?

So much more, u just need to open ur eyes. I would point them out but we all know its an exercise in futility. You will just come back with ur normal talking points and it will just go back and forth nonstop. I am a wee bit to busy tyring to pull our month in right now. Got my eye on a Vail home and need to push like a **** for the downpayment. 

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 11 Sep 2020, 6:09 am » wrote: In other words you cannot give any examples of Russian propaganda , who is repeating it , how and where they are repeating it because I have seen none of it. I contend YOU are a typical **** moonbatty useful idiot for the dim-0-craps and a liar!!!
Maybe you should double dog dare me, you busted Russian whore.

duck615

Share      Unread post

Isabel the Chinese whore troll

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Racetex(RSIG) » 11 Sep 2020, 9:17 am » wrote: So much more, u just need to open ur eyes. I would point them out but we all know its an exercise in futility. You will just come back with ur normal talking points and it will just go back and forth nonstop. I am a wee bit to busy tyring to pull our month in right now. Got my eye on a Vail home and need to push like a **** for the downpayment.
How much more of this murderous ineptitude can we take?
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Buffalo » 11 Sep 2020, 6:09 am » wrote: In other words you cannot give any examples of Russian propaganda , who is repeating it , how and where they are repeating it because I have seen none of it. I contend YOU are a typical **** moonbatty useful idiot for the dim-0-craps and a liar!!!
Yesterday, the Treasury Department officially labeled Andriy Derkach “an active Russian agent for over a decade, maintaining close connections with the Russian Intelligence Services.” The only person who even claims to find this remotely surprising is Rudy Giuliani, who has been working hand in glove with Derkach for months....

Derkach has been giving Giuliani recordings of Joe Biden speaking to Ukrainian officials during his tenure as vice-president. The recordings in fact show Biden advancing the administration’s pro-reform agenda in that country, but Giuliani and his Russian partners have presented it instead as evidence Biden was somehow seeking a payoff. The Russian dirt is being disseminated by One America News, a pro-Trump right-wing propaganda network. Trump has been promoting its material on its Twitter feed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nymag.com/ ... biden.html
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Isabel » 11 Sep 2020, 2:34 am » wrote: Brilliant Russian whore tactic #6 - endlessly demand cites and references that you will not read or consider, as a way of wasting your opponents' time.

YOU: endlessly demand cites and references that you will not read or consider, as a way of wasting your opponents' time

That is your tactic precisely.
Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 11 Sep 2020, 10:16 am » wrote: YOU: endlessly demand cites and references that you will not read or consider, as a way of wasting your opponents' time

But can't prove her own allegations because they are LIES!!!
War is a Racket

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Right wingers aren't burning down cities. They aren't shooting each other in record numbers. Think it's wise we let them play gi Joe in the woods and focus on those killing their fellow citizens. Priorities and all, especially with law enforcement being defunded.
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 11 Sep 2020, 10:16 am » wrote: YOU: endlessly demand cites and references that you will not read or consider, as a way of wasting your opponents' time

"Nuh-UH!  Do NOT!  YOU do!  What YOU said!"

Jesus, Cannon. Can you GET any more pathetic?

Isabel

Share      Unread post

NeoConvict » 11 Sep 2020, 10:52 am » wrote: Right wingers aren't burning down cities.
Right-wingers are committing mass shootings, running people over in their cars, and executing them in the street.
Good point.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Isabel » 11 Sep 2020, 11:36 am » wrote: "Nuh-UH!  Do NOT!  YOU do!  What YOU said!"

YOU: "Nuh-UH!  Do NOT!  YOU do!  What YOU said!"

I think so. And I KNOW you can.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 11 Sep 2020, 11:37 am » wrote: Right-wingers are committing mass shootings, running people over in their cars, and executing them in the street.
Good point.
Only blm *** and antifa *** that deserve it!!!     
War is a Racket

Racetex (RSIG)

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Buffalo » 11 Sep 2020, 10:21 am » wrote: But can't prove her own allegations because they are LIES!!!

Ya shes got nothing but **** talking points. I keep saying it, these fools are why DT is in the WH and will be for another four years. They continue to double down on complete nonsense and America is **** tired of it. 

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Isabel » 11 Sep 2020, 11:37 am » wrote: Right-wingers are committing mass shootings, running people over in their cars, and executing them in the street.
Good point.
Not yet but that is coming. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
NeoConvict » 11 Sep 2020, 11:52 am » wrote: Not yet but that is coming.
No...it is here..
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.