NYT: Trump Wins Again: Engaging Warp Speed:appears to have been working with remarkable efficiency

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
115 posts
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

A Dose of Optimism, as the Pandemic Rages On
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/12/heal ... imism.html

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

So far some 215,000 Americans have lost their lives to the coronavirus, and reliable estimates suggest that the number could reach 400,000. Health experts agree that, with stronger leadership, the death toll would have been far lower.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Bidennextpresident » 13 Oct 2020, 4:58 pm » wrote: So far some 215,000 Americans have lost their lives to the coronavirus, and reliable estimates suggest that the number could reach 400,000. Health experts agree that, with stronger leadership, the death toll would have been far lower.
Argue with the NYT, penis cheeks.
Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Little Miss No Balls at All censored this info when I cited in her thread.

She called it "spam."

Too freaking funny!

Is there one single honest, sane liberal on the board?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Termin8tor » 13 Oct 2020, 6:19 pm » wrote: .

She called it "spam."

Too freaking funny!

I'm your huckleberry, negro.

Wait - you aso said sane. I'm your halfrican.

Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 13 Oct 2020, 4:58 pm » wrote: So far some 215,000 Americans have lost their lives to the coronavirus, and reliable estimates suggest that the number could reach 400,000. Health experts agree that, with stronger leadership, the death toll would have been far lower.

****. Democrat psychopaths are spreading the usual lies and smears.

Trump did an excellent job, as even the NYTimes must admitted.

And Fauci gave him high praise, too.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

I'll be generous and cut the rookie some slack here, but you had better realize that if you make such a plainly stupid comment, you'd better be prepared to show us exactly WHERE you heard some "health experts" agreed on anything, and then name them.

**** like yours won't fly here, but you're welcome here all the same.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 13 Oct 2020, 6:35 pm » wrote: I'll be generous and cut the rookie some slack here, but you had better realize that if you make such a plainly stupid comment, you'd better be prepared to show us exactly WHERE you heard some "health experts" agreed on anything, and then name them.

**** like yours won't fly here, but you're welcome here all the same.

Hey *******, the quote is from the story the thread started with.

Are you morons getting someone to type for you?! How can you be this goddam ignorant?!

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
So the NY Times is credible now?

From your link:

Events have moved faster than I thought possible. I have become cautiously optimistic. Experts are saying, with genuine confidence, that the pandemic in the United States will be over far sooner than they expected, possibly by the middle of next year.

That's not what Typhoid Trump said.
When: Friday, February 7, and Wednesday, February 19
The claim: The coronavirus would weaken “when we get into April, in the warmer weather—that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus.”

When: Thursday, February 27
The claim: The outbreak would be temporary: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.”

When: Multiple times
The claim: “Coronavirus numbers are looking MUCH better, going down almost everywhere,” and cases are “coming way down.”

When: Wednesday, June 17
The claim: The pandemic is “fading away. It’s going to fade away.”

When: Thursday, July 2
The claim: The pandemic is “getting under control.”

When: Thursday, September 10, and Wednesday, September 23
The claim: America is “rounding the corner” and “rounding the final turn” of the pandemic.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... us/608647/
34 times Trump said the coronavirus would go away.

Why did he lie?

#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 13 Oct 2020, 6:38 pm » wrote: So the NY Times is credible now?

From your link:

Events have moved faster than I thought possible. I have become cautiously optimistic. Experts are saying, with genuine confidence, that the pandemic in the United States will be over far sooner than they expected, possibly by the middle of next year.

Why did he lie?
What about what else Trump said, and what the NYTimes reported, psycho?

This is what you censored twice from your thread and threatened to suspend me for quoting it.

Trump has done an excellent job at handling it.
Experts Confident Pandemic To Be Over ‘Far Sooner’ Than Expected, Trump Efforts ‘Working With Remarkable Efficiency’
By  Ryan Saavedra
Oct 13, 2020   DailyWire.com
A new report from The New York Times indicates that experts have “genuine confidence” that the coronavirus pandemic will end “far sooner” than originally expected and that President Donald Trump’s Operation Warp Speed — the administration’s efforts to facilitate and accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics — has been “working with remarkable efficiency.”

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 13 Oct 2020, 6:38 pm » wrote:

Why did he lie?
Trump was a little over optimistic, but overall he did an excellent job.

Let's see how Obama and Biden handled it.

FORMER BIDEN CHIEF of STAFF in 2019: ‘We Did Everything Wrong, 60 Million Americans Got H1 N1’
posted by Hannity Staff
Joe Biden’s former Chief of Staff ripped the Obama administration’s response to H1 N1 back in 2019; saying a bunch of “great people” did “everything wrong” and it’s “purely fortuity that this isn’t one of the great mass casualty events in American history.”

“I was in the White House in 2009 and 2010… A bunch of really talented, really great people on it, and we did everything wrong. 60 million Americans got H1 N1,” said Klain in 2019.

“It is purely a fortuity that this isn’t one of the great mass casualty events in American history,” Ron Klain, who was Biden’s chief of staff at the time, said of H1N1 in 2019. “It had nothing to do with us doing anything right. It just had to do with luck. If anyone thinks that this can’t happen again, they don’t have to go back to 1918, they just have to go back to 2009, 2010 and imagine a virus with a different lethality, and you can just do the math on that.”
https://hannity.com/media-room/former-b ... got-h1-n1/

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Cannonpointer » 13 Oct 2020, 6:20 pm » wrote:
Termin8tor » 13 Oct 2020, 6:19 pm » wrote: Little Miss No Balls at All censored this info when I cited in her thread.

She called it "spam."

Too freaking funny!

I'm your huckleberry, negro.

Wait - you aso said sane. I'm your halfrican.
I called it spam because you posted it several times you gaping *******.
And I replied to it in one of your threads.

Typhoid Trump never said that the pandemic would be over sometime next year.
He has been promising us since early February that it will magically disappear very soon.

And now you think he deserves some kind of credit for it ending sometime next year?

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 13 Oct 2020, 6:46 pm » wrote:
Termin8tor » 13 Oct 2020, 6:19 pm » wrote: Little Miss No Balls at All censored this info when I cited in her thread.

She called it "spam."

Too freaking funny!

I called it spam because you posted it several times you gaping *******.

Why did you censor it the first time, psycho? The second time?

Doesn't fit your Official Democrat Talking Point Lies and smears is why.

You had to hide the truth.

Last edited by Termin8tor on 13 Oct 2020, 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 13 Oct 2020, 6:43 pm » wrote:
Misty » 13 Oct 2020, 6:38 pm » wrote: So the NY Times is credible now?

From your link:

Why did he lie?
What about what else Trump said, and what the NYTimes reported, psycho?

What else did he say?
I dare you to find one quote where Typhoid Trump said the pandemic would end sometime next year.

He has been promising us since early February that it will be gone very soon.
And now you want to give him credit for it hanging around until possibly the middle of next year.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 13 Oct 2020, 6:53 pm » wrote:
Termin8tor » 13 Oct 2020, 6:43 pm » wrote: What about what else Trump said, and what the NYTimes reported, psycho?

This is what you censored twice from your thread and threatened to suspend me for quoting it.

Trump has done an excellent job at handling it.

What else did he say?
He has said many, many times that he did an excellent job at handling it, long reported in the conservative media and now confirmed even by the liberal NYTimes.

Which is why you cut that part out of my post.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 13 Oct 2020, 6:53 pm » wrote: He has been promising us since early February that it will be gone very soon.
And now you want to give him credit for it hanging around until possibly the middle of next year.

Early on he said that, because that's what his science advisers had told him, psycho.

Since then from my recollection he has been overly optimistic, but has said correctly that it's fading away.

Which is factually correct.

Deaths and hospitalizations are way down.

Those who are getting it are overwhelmingly younger and healthier meaning they're in little danger.

Cases are up, but so what? If no vaccine is released quickly, Herd Immunity might well solve the problem.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 13 Oct 2020, 6:19 pm » wrote: .

She called it "spam."

Too freaking funny!

Mutt's one of those crazy old cat ladies clings to her long past youth....when she lost that she lost her relevance 

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Trump has said over and over that the young are at minimal risk from Covid, and he is factually correct.

Are you ever going to admit he was right?

You'd rather slit your wrists.

Dr. Atlas Breaks Down the REAL COVID-19 Numbers on The Ingraham Angle — Rebukes CDC Director Dr. Redfield on Scare Tactics (VIDEO)
By Joe Hoft
Trump Coronavirus advisor Dr. Scott Atlas claims COVID-19 deaths, hospitalizations and emergency room visits are down to levels not seen since the beginning of the crisis. 

On Thursday Dr. Atlas was forced to correct CDC Director Robert Redfield’s inaccurate and partial truths on the current coronavirus pandemic.

Survival rate by age:

0-19 - 99.997%

20 - 49 - 99.98%

50 - 69 - 99.5%

70+ - 94.6%

Dr. Scott Atlas, the Stanford radiologist-turned-White House adviser, accused the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Robert Redfield of “misstating” coronavirus data Wednesday.

“I think that Dr. Redfield misstated something there,” Atlas said, referring to Redfield’s testimony before the Senate Wednesday in which he said that 90% of the population remains susceptible to COVID-19.

“When you look at the CDC data state by state, much of that data is old, some of it goes back to March or April, before many of these states have the cases,” Atlas said. He added that people also may have other forms of immunity to the virus beyond the kind Redfield referred to.

Atlas, formerly a fellow at the conservative Hoover Institution, joined the White House in August. Since then, he’s appeared with President Trump at press conferences, while other public health officials, such as Redfield and coronavirus task force members Drs. Anthony Fauci and Deborah Birx, have not.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... ng-crisis/

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 13 Oct 2020, 7:00 pm » wrote:

She called it "spam."

Too freaking funny!

Mutt's one of those crazy old cat ladies clings to her long past youth....when she lost that she lost her relevance
She's either demented or she's being paid by the Democrat Party to spam their Talking Point Lies.

On consideration, she has to be demented to do that even for money.