Hunter Biden emails directly tie Joe Biden to Burisma

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
183 posts
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP

In a thread where you dick suckers are scoffing at every link?  

**** you, drunky  - google for yourself.

Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cannonpointer » 14 Oct 2020, 11:36 am » wrote: In a thread where you dick suckers are scoffing at every link?  

**** you, drunky  - google for yourself.

No thanks, couldn't care less.  Maybe others do?

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 14 Oct 2020, 11:35 am » wrote: Link?

And why would it matter?  He meets lots of people.  That doesn't mean he's involved with them.

Also, it won't change a single vote - just Trump losing and grasping at straws.

"This obvious corrupt is no big deal at all," claims the wackjob.

Sure, Americans want a corrupt, senile Beltway hack as president, right?

Speaking of grasping at straws.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 14 Oct 2020, 11:38 am » wrote: .

They want - Not Trump.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
AnnoyedLiberall » 14 Oct 2020, 10:32 am » wrote: I thought you were a Trump supporter?
I am a realist. All politicians lie. 

Last edited by Neo on 14 Oct 2020, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

simple jack

Share      Unread post

To traitor commie repubs, everyone is a criminal except the criminal.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 14 Oct 2020, 11:28 am » wrote: Trump was impeached. Is this news to you?!
No, but you failed to remove him because there was no evidence of your phony claims. That feeble attempt was the combined efforts of the entire Democrat party and over 90% of the media for over 3 years.
Is that news to you?

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 14 Oct 2020, 11:39 am » wrote:
Termin8tor » 14 Oct 2020, 11:38 am » wrote: "This obvious corrupt is no big deal at all," claims the wackjob.

They want - Not Trump.
As if you have the slightest clue.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 14 Oct 2020, 11:46 am » wrote: .
As if you have the slightest clue.

20 days until you find out - that you were dead wrong.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 14 Oct 2020, 11:45 am » wrote: No, but you failed to remove him because there was no evidence of your phony claims. That feeble attempt was the combined efforts of the entire Democrat party and over 90% of the media for over 3 years.
Is that news to you?

Senate voted to not remove the President. Nothing to do with them not believing Trump committed all the acts accused of.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

I'd better vote for Biden right away, before I change my vote to Trump.

Oh wait, that would never happen.

Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Politics: Classical Liberal

Neo » 14 Oct 2020, 11:39 am » wrote: I am a realist. All politicians lie. 

Agreed.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Bidennextpresident » 14 Oct 2020, 11:51 am » wrote: Senate voted to not remove the President. Nothing to do with them not believing Trump committed all the acts accused of.
Well, DUH, if they PROVED there were crimes committed by Trump, they WOULD have removed him in the Senate!  THEY PROVED NOTHING!!!

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 14 Oct 2020, 11:57 am » wrote: Well, DUH, if they PROVED there were crimes committed by Trump, they WOULD have removed him in the Senate! 

They did, but it's a political process.

Clinton was guilty, right?  So why wasn't he removed from office?  Same thing, politics.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 14 Oct 2020, 11:59 am » wrote: They did, but it's a political process.

Clinton was guilty, right?  So why wasn't he removed from office?  Same thing, politics.
Not exactly.  There was DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE of Clinton lying to Congress and suborning perjury.  There was ZERO evidence of any crime that Trump committed.  It was ONLY a question of politics by Democrats!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Pengwin » 14 Oct 2020, 11:59 am » wrote: They did, but it's a political process.

Clinton was impeached for perjury, and acquitted...it wasn't politics...it was a matter of the legal definition of the offense, which requires the lie to be "material"..

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Zeets2 » 14 Oct 2020, 12:07 pm » wrote: Not exactly.  There was DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE of Clinton lying to Congress and suborning perjury.  There was ZERO evidence of any crime that Trump committed.  It was ONLY a question of politics by Democrats!
There was DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE of Clinton lying to Congress and suborning perjury.  
Post the charges...
There was ZERO evidence of any crime that Trump committed
****....numerous administration officials and an appointee testified to the quid pro quo.
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Oct 2020, 12:20 pm » wrote: Post the charges...

****....numerous administration officials and an appointee testified to the quid pro quo.
The Starr Report, presented on Sept. 9,1998, presented 11 impeachable offenses. Bill Clinton was eventually charged because he "...willfully provided perjuries, false and misleading testimony to the grand jury," and made "...corrupt efforts to influence the testimony of witnesses and to impede the discovery of evidence."

And NO ONE testified with first-hand evidence of any such crime.  You dopes simply believe that the hearsay evidence (which was all they had) should have been admitted into evidence, DESPITE THE FACT THAT DOING SO IS AGAINST THE LAW!

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Neo » 14 Oct 2020, 6:21 am » wrote: Hunter Biden emails directly tie Joe Biden to Burisma
This story is very fishy.

From the NY Post article:
The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.

The computer was dropped off at a repair shop in Biden’s home state of Delaware in April 2019, according to the store’s owner.
[.....]
The customer who brought in the water-damaged MacBook Pro for repair never paid for the service or retrieved it or a hard drive on which its contents were stored, according to the shop owner, who said he tried repeatedly to contact the client.

The shop owner couldn’t positively identify the customer as Hunter Biden, but said the laptop bore a sticker from the Beau Biden Foundation, named after Hunter’s late brother and former Delaware attorney general.
[.....]
Photos of a Delaware federal subpoena given to The Post show that both the computer and hard drive were seized by the FBI in December, after the shop’s owner says he alerted the feds to their existence.

But before turning over the gear, the shop owner says, he made a copy of the hard drive and later gave it to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello.

Steve Bannon, former adviser to President Trump, told The Post about the existence of the hard drive in late September and Giuliani provided The Post with a copy of it on Sunday.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-rev ... an-to-dad/
How and why did Giuliani and Bannon get involved in this?
Someone just dropped of this computer and never picked it up?
I smell a couple of rats.
Facebook is limiting the distribution of a story in the New York Post about a purported email between Hunter Biden and an adviser to a Ukrainian energy company.

Facebook said it would rely on its fact-checking partners to determine the story's legitimacy, but until then, it is taking steps to tamp down on its spread.

"While I will intentionally not link to the New York Post, I want be clear that this story is eligible to be fact checked by Facebook's third-party fact checking partners," Facebook spokesperson Andy Stone Tweeted on Wednesday.

"In the meantime, we are reducing its distribution on our platform."

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/ ... -york-post

#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

duck615

Share      Unread post

Bye bye joe