This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
nefarious101 » 13 Oct 2020, 3:32 pm » wrote: Former White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson,  who held the prestigious post from 2013 to 2018, serving both Trump and President Obama. Jackson on Tuesday said Biden "does not have the mental capacity" to be able to handle the presidency and the job of commander in chief.

https://justthenews.com/government/whit ... ess-office
Is that the same Dr. Ronny Jackson who lied about Typhoid Trump's weight and was repeatedly caught drinking on the job?
The same Dr. Ronny Jackson who got wasted at his going away party and wrecked a government vehicle?
The same Dr. Ronny Jackson whose nickname was 'Candy Man' because he handed out opioids to WH staff like Tic Tacs?
That Dr. Ronny Jackson?

ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

solon

Share      Unread post

Misty » 16 Oct 2020, 12:11 pm » wrote: Is that the same Dr. Ronny Jackson who lied about Typhoid Trump's weight and was repeatedly caught drinking on the job?
The same Dr. Ronny Jackson who got wasted at his going away party and wrecked a government vehicle?
The same Dr. Ronny Jackson whose nickname was 'Candy Man' because he handed out opioids to WH staff like Tic Tacs?
That Dr. Ronny Jackson?
Betweem Trump and Biden only ONE of them had THEIR OWN DOCTORS decide they needed to be given a COGNITIVE test and it wasnt Biden. They dont give those tests for no reason. We have reason to WORRY about the cognitive function of TRUMP and his DOCTOR had reason to worry or he would not have given him a cognitive test.  Biden not so much

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 16 Oct 2020, 6:18 am » wrote: And why is that a problem, as far as I know the holy constitution doesn't require pretzeldents to have any 'mental capacity'?

Well then...just just admitted you don't know very far...^^a confession by a not too *******^^

ImageImageImageImage

solon

Share      Unread post

And another childish PUNK post by an intellectually inferiro punk who KNOWS he is too stupid to address the FACTS or the issue so he acts like a petulant five year old PUNK he knows he is too stupid to do anything else

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

solon » 16 Oct 2020, 4:59 pm » wrote: And another childish PUNK post by an intellectually inferiro punk who KNOWS he is too stupid to address the FACTS or the issue so he acts like a petulant five year old PUNK he knows he is too stupid to do anything else
And another childish PUNK post by an intellectually inferiro punk who KNOWS he is too stupid to address the FACTS or the issue so he acts like a petulant five year old PUNK he knows he is too stupid to do anything else
ImageImageImageImage

solon

Share      Unread post

Please give us more CHILSISH PUNK posts nefertitty. Prove my point again and again that you have NO INTELLECT and being a PUNK is all you do here

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

nefarious101 » 16 Oct 2020, 4:47 pm » wrote: Well then...just just admitted you don't know very far...^^a confession by a not too *******^^
You're welcome to prove me wrong, where does it say in the holy constitution that pretzeldents can't be exceptionally stupid (Bu$h), insane (individual 1) or senile (creepy Joe)?

:clap:  
I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

nefarious101 » 16 Oct 2020, 4:47 pm » wrote: Well then...just just admitted you don't know very far...^^a confession by a not too *******^^

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

solon » 16 Oct 2020, 2:56 pm » wrote: Betweem Trump and Biden only ONE of them had THEIR OWN DOCTORS decide they needed to be given a COGNITIVE test and it wasnt Biden. They dont give those tests for no reason. We have reason to WORRY about the cognitive function of TRUMP and his DOCTOR had reason to worry or he would not have given him a cognitive test.  Biden not so much
Trump passed a cognitive test...braindead biden refused to take one you dishonest ****, moonnbatty, useless idiot.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... s_one.html

https://nypost.com/2020/07/10/trump-say ... n-take-it/

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrisse ... take-test/

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/18/bi ... rump-aced/

Now, SHUT THE **** UP LIAR AND RUN ALONG... :wave:  
War is a Racket

Ricky Tavy

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 17 Oct 2020, 4:29 am » wrote: Trump passed a cognitive test...braindead biden refused to take one you dishonest ****, moonnbatty, useless idiot.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... s_one.html

https://nypost.com/2020/07/10/trump-say ... n-take-it/

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrisse ... take-test/

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/18/bi ... rump-aced/

Now, SHUT THE **** UP LIAR AND RUN ALONG... Image

You ever notice how nobody of respect takes your silly bleatings seriously?  
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
RickyTavy » 17 Oct 2020, 4:33 am » wrote: You ever notice how nobody of respect takes your silly bleatings seriously?
I DO!  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 17 Oct 2020, 6:28 am » wrote: I DO!  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
Trickypricky doesn't like it when a hard truth is exposed that disproves moonbat lies. In this case the hard fact that twitter and fascistbook are hard left leaning and biased.  I mostly just ignore his drivelings.  :drool:

I am calling for a boycott on both twitter and fascistbook.  

Morning, sunshine!!! :wub:  
War is a Racket

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Buffalo » 17 Oct 2020, 6:36 am » wrote: Trickypricky doesn't like it when a hard truth is exposed that disproves moonbat lies. In this case the hard fact that twitter and fascistbook are hard left leaning and biased.  I mostly just ignore his drivelings.  Image

I am calling for a boycott on both twitter and fascistbook.  

Morning, sunshine!!! Image
Good morning Tatanka.  Poor Ricky. He's been up all night. He should be slowing down here. Pretty soon. :wave:  

TrumpistaniALPHA

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Does wackytacky still pine for the set of his favourite stairs or does he just miss his tomahawk sessions by still claiming victimhood?

TrumpistaniALPHA

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 17 Oct 2020, 6:28 am » wrote: I DO!  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image

Punkass Wacky still sliming after that demented walking death rattle: "Fingers" Biden???

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 17 Oct 2020, 6:42 am » wrote: Good morning Tatanka.  Poor Ricky. He's been up all night. He should be slowing down here. Pretty soon. Image
I noticed he was all over the board this AM. 
War is a Racket

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
TrumpistaniALPHA » 17 Oct 2020, 6:47 am » wrote: Does wackytacky still pine for the set of his favourite stairs or does he just miss his tomahawk sessions by still claiming victimhood?
Well Hello there stranger! Good to see you pop in. :wave:   :wave:   :wave:   :wave:  

TrumpistaniALPHA

Share      Unread post

RickyTavy » 17 Oct 2020, 4:33 am » wrote: You ever notice how nobody of respect takes your silly bleatings seriously?

Hey punkasss; how's your pretty floral manly binky??

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Buffalo » 17 Oct 2020, 6:49 am » wrote: I noticed he was all over the board this AM.
No, All over Two boards. :wah:  

TrumpistaniALPHA

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 17 Oct 2020, 6:50 am » wrote: Well Hello there stranger! Good to see you pop in. Image   Image   Image   Image

G'day, ma'am.  :wub:  

I've gone all shy now................................................ :wave:  

.........................not. lol

I see a couple of the Anti-America League are in attendance; I was wondering if the wilds had got them; all those sardines wobbly catches must be an effort for one his age and disposition. One would think twenty years of killing his liver would have done the job by now.