This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
nefarious101 » 13 Oct 2020, 3:32 pm » wrote: Former White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson,  who held the prestigious post from 2013 to 2018, serving both Trump and President Obama. Jackson on Tuesday said Biden "does not have the mental capacity" to be able to handle the presidency and the job of commander in chief.

https://justthenews.com/government/whit ... ess-office
Is that the same Dr. Ronny Jackson who lied about Typhoid Trump's weight and was repeatedly caught drinking on the job?
The same Dr. Ronny Jackson who got wasted at his going away party and wrecked a government vehicle?
The same Dr. Ronny Jackson whose nickname was 'Candy Man' because he handed out opioids to WH staff like Tic Tacs?
That Dr. Ronny Jackson?


 
ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Image
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,975
Politics: Liberal

Misty » 16 Oct 2020, 12:11 pm » wrote: Is that the same Dr. Ronny Jackson who lied about Typhoid Trump's weight and was repeatedly caught drinking on the job?
The same Dr. Ronny Jackson who got wasted at his going away party and wrecked a government vehicle?
The same Dr. Ronny Jackson whose nickname was 'Candy Man' because he handed out opioids to WH staff like Tic Tacs?
That Dr. Ronny Jackson?
Betweem Trump and Biden only ONE of them had THEIR OWN DOCTORS decide they needed to be given a COGNITIVE test and it wasnt Biden. They dont give those tests for no reason. We have reason to WORRY about the cognitive function of TRUMP and his DOCTOR had reason to worry or he would not have given him a cognitive test.  Biden not so much

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 32,298

Jantje_Smit » 16 Oct 2020, 6:18 am » wrote: And why is that a problem, as far as I know the holy constitution doesn't require pretzeldents to have any 'mental capacity'?

Well then...just just admitted you don't know very far...^^a confession by a not too *******^^
 
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,975
Politics: Liberal

And another childish PUNK post by an intellectually inferiro punk who KNOWS he is too stupid to address the FACTS or the issue so he acts like a petulant five year old PUNK he knows he is too stupid to do anything else

User avatar
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 32,298

solon » 16 Oct 2020, 4:59 pm » wrote: And another childish PUNK post by an intellectually inferiro punk who KNOWS he is too stupid to address the FACTS or the issue so he acts like a petulant five year old PUNK he knows he is too stupid to do anything else
And another childish PUNK post by an intellectually inferiro punk who KNOWS he is too stupid to address the FACTS or the issue so he acts like a petulant five year old PUNK he knows he is too stupid to do anything else
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,975
Politics: Liberal

Please give us more CHILSISH PUNK posts nefertitty. Prove my point again and again that you have NO INTELLECT and being a PUNK is all you do here

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,360
Politics: Communist
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

nefarious101 » 16 Oct 2020, 4:47 pm » wrote: Well then...just just admitted you don't know very far...^^a confession by a not too *******^^
You're welcome to prove me wrong, where does it say in the holy constitution that pretzeldents can't be exceptionally stupid (Bu$h), insane (individual 1) or senile (creepy Joe)?

:clap:  
I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,982
Politics: Libertarian

nefarious101 » 16 Oct 2020, 4:47 pm » wrote: Well then...just just admitted you don't know very far...^^a confession by a not too *******^^
Image
 

User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,294
Location: Central Texas

solon » 16 Oct 2020, 2:56 pm » wrote: Betweem Trump and Biden only ONE of them had THEIR OWN DOCTORS decide they needed to be given a COGNITIVE test and it wasnt Biden. They dont give those tests for no reason. We have reason to WORRY about the cognitive function of TRUMP and his DOCTOR had reason to worry or he would not have given him a cognitive test.  Biden not so much
Trump passed a cognitive test...braindead biden refused to take one you dishonest ****, moonnbatty, useless idiot.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... s_one.html

https://nypost.com/2020/07/10/trump-say ... n-take-it/

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrisse ... take-test/

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/18/bi ... rump-aced/

Now, SHUT THE **** UP LIAR AND RUN ALONG... :wave:  
War is a Racket
Image

User avatar
Ricky Tavy

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 19,791
Politics: Liberal
Location: Behind the cactus curtain in Arizona

Buffalo » 17 Oct 2020, 4:29 am » wrote: Trump passed a cognitive test...braindead biden refused to take one you dishonest ****, moonnbatty, useless idiot.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... s_one.html

https://nypost.com/2020/07/10/trump-say ... n-take-it/

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrisse ... take-test/

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/18/bi ... rump-aced/

Now, SHUT THE **** UP LIAR AND RUN ALONG... Image

You ever notice how nobody of respect takes your silly bleatings seriously?  
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12,187
Politics: Independent

ROFL
RickyTavy » 17 Oct 2020, 4:33 am » wrote: You ever notice how nobody of respect takes your silly bleatings seriously?
I DO!  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,294
Location: Central Texas

sootedupCyndi » 17 Oct 2020, 6:28 am » wrote: I DO!  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
Trickypricky doesn't like it when a hard truth is exposed that disproves moonbat lies. In this case the hard fact that twitter and fascistbook are hard left leaning and biased.  I mostly just ignore his drivelings.  :drool:

I am calling for a boycott on both twitter and fascistbook.  

Morning, sunshine!!! :wub:  
War is a Racket
Image

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12,187
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Buffalo » 17 Oct 2020, 6:36 am » wrote: Trickypricky doesn't like it when a hard truth is exposed that disproves moonbat lies. In this case the hard fact that twitter and fascistbook are hard left leaning and biased.  I mostly just ignore his drivelings.  Image

I am calling for a boycott on both twitter and fascistbook.  

Morning, sunshine!!! Image
Good morning Tatanka.  Poor Ricky. He's been up all night. He should be slowing down here. Pretty soon. :wave:  

User avatar
TrumpistaniALPHA

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 571
Politics: Conservative

Does wackytacky still pine for the set of his favourite stairs or does he just miss his tomahawk sessions by still claiming victimhood?

User avatar
TrumpistaniALPHA

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 571
Politics: Conservative

sootedupCyndi » 17 Oct 2020, 6:28 am » wrote: I DO!  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image

Punkass Wacky still sliming after that demented walking death rattle: "Fingers" Biden???

User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,294
Location: Central Texas

sootedupCyndi » 17 Oct 2020, 6:42 am » wrote: Good morning Tatanka.  Poor Ricky. He's been up all night. He should be slowing down here. Pretty soon. Image
I noticed he was all over the board this AM. 
War is a Racket
Image

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12,187
Politics: Independent

ROFL
TrumpistaniALPHA » 17 Oct 2020, 6:47 am » wrote: Does wackytacky still pine for the set of his favourite stairs or does he just miss his tomahawk sessions by still claiming victimhood?
Well Hello there stranger! Good to see you pop in. :wave:   :wave:   :wave:   :wave:  

User avatar
TrumpistaniALPHA

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 571
Politics: Conservative

RickyTavy » 17 Oct 2020, 4:33 am » wrote: You ever notice how nobody of respect takes your silly bleatings seriously?

Hey punkasss; how's your pretty floral manly binky??

 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 12,187
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Buffalo » 17 Oct 2020, 6:49 am » wrote: I noticed he was all over the board this AM.
No, All over Two boards. :wah:  

User avatar
TrumpistaniALPHA

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 571
Politics: Conservative

sootedupCyndi » 17 Oct 2020, 6:50 am » wrote: Well Hello there stranger! Good to see you pop in. Image   Image   Image   Image

G'day, ma'am.  :wub:  

I've gone all shy now................................................ :wave:  

.........................not. lol

I see a couple of the Anti-America League are in attendance; I was wondering if the wilds had got them; all those sardines wobbly catches must be an effort for one his age and disposition. One would think twenty years of killing his liver would have done the job by now.

 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Arris, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], bludog, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Cedar, Coolguy10013, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Neo, OdeToJoy, Olivaw, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], Pengwin, Pinterest [Bot], Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, RollingRock, SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Zeets2 and 283 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads