An observation from IL-6

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
74 posts
User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,445
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 17 Oct 2020, 11:22 am » wrote: OK...what an enormous load os steaming ****.  YOU don't wanna upset people?  You don't give a **** in your MAWA* hat for whether you're upsetting anybody.
I don't wear one and for the same reason. 
 
Log in or Register to remove ads

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,054

Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 11:46 am » wrote:
IkeBana » 17 Oct 2020, 11:22 am » wrote: OK...what an enormous load os steaming ****.  YOU don't wanna upset people?  You don't give a **** in your MAWA* hat for whether you're upsetting anybody.
I don't wear one and for the same reason. 
 

 
****.  You dont wear a MAWA hat because it would be truthful about your **** up agenda.
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 10,871
Politics: Independent

ROFL
IkeBana » 17 Oct 2020, 11:51 am » wrote: ****.  You dont wear a MAWA hat because it would be truthful about your **** up agenda.
I wouldn't wear a MAGA hat. Or put a Trump sign out in front of my house either. I could here in maine where I live. It's Trump country. But say I lived somewhere else. Nope. Why look for trouble. Good afternoon Mr. Ike.

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,054

sootedupCyndi » 17 Oct 2020, 11:54 am » wrote: I wouldn't wear a MAGA hat. Or put a Trump sign out in front of my house either. I could here in maine where I live. It's Trump country. But say I lived somewhere else. Nope. Why look for trouble. Good afternoon Mr. Ike.
Can't anybody on this forum read?  MAWA hat.

MAWA!
Make America White Again.

 
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 10,871
Politics: Independent

ROFL
IkeBana » 17 Oct 2020, 12:06 pm » wrote: Can't anybody on this forum read?  MAWA hat.

MAWA!
Make America White Again.
OOOOO. ha ha . I guess we cant read. LOL  

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,445
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 17 Oct 2020, 11:51 am » wrote: ****.  You dont wear a MAWA hat because it would be truthful about your **** up agenda.
I don't want to be sucker punched by a little transgender antifa ***.
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 10,871
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 12:37 pm » wrote: I don't want to be sucker punched by a little transgender antifa ***.
I wouldn't either! Or worse, yet a gang of them. your right Neo. this is getting sicko.

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,445
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
sootedupCyndi » 17 Oct 2020, 12:41 pm » wrote: I wouldn't either! Or worse, yet a gang of them. your right Neo. this is getting sicko.
What is a group of *** called? A flock? A herd? A flamboyant?
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 10,871
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 12:43 pm » wrote: What is a group of *** called? A flock? A herd? A flamboyant?
Who knows.. lets think on that. we'll come up with a name. They all wear man buns and tool around on roller skates?

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 104,946
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 17 Oct 2020, 11:22 am » wrote: OK...what an enormous load os steaming ****.  YOU don't wanna upset people?  You don't give a **** in your MAWA* hat for whether you're upsetting anybody.

If you can be upset by a hat choice, you need your vagina reworked.
Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 104,946
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 12:43 pm » wrote: What is a group of *** called? A flock? A herd? A flamboyant?
Amazingly enough, the proper term is a "****."
 
Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,054

Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 12:37 pm » wrote: I don't want to be sucker punched by a little transgender antifa ***.
Paranoid.  WTF, eh?  What the **** do you have to be paranoid about.  You white christian confederate **** have had it all your way in this country since the **** founding.  And now you see some black person or Muslim ahead of you in the food stamp line at the county offices and your **** country is being stolen from you.

Paranoid schmucks...just like your **** president.
 

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,054

Cannonpointer » 17 Oct 2020, 12:48 pm » wrote: Amazingly enough, the proper term is a "****."
What us a group of white christian confederates called?

Lemmings.
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,445
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 17 Oct 2020, 1:07 pm » wrote: Paranoid.  WTF, eh?  What the **** do you have to be paranoid about.  You white christian confederate **** have had it all your way in this country since the **** founding.  And now you see some black person or Muslim ahead of you in the food stamp line at the county offices and your **** country is being stolen from you.

Paranoid schmucks...just like your **** president.
I have no issues with blacks. No issues with Muslims either. Progressives however I genuinely despise.


 
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 104,946
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 17 Oct 2020, 1:11 pm » wrote: What us a group of white christian confederates called?

Lemmings.
Confederates in WHAT? WTF are you babbling about?

Are you still fighting the **** civil war? You DO realize which side democrats were on - yes?
 
Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,445
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Cannonpointer » 17 Oct 2020, 1:12 pm » wrote: Confederates in WHAT? WTF are you babbling about?

Are you still fighting the **** civil war? You DO realize which side democrats were on - yes?


 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,054

Cannonpointer » 17 Oct 2020, 1:12 pm » wrote: Confederates in WHAT? WTF are you babbling about?

Are you still fighting the **** civil war? You DO realize which side democrats were on - yes?
So you have no problem with ridding the culture of the idealization of Lee, Jackson, and Jeff Davis.  No problem with blasting the images of three white supremacist traitors from the face of Stone Mountain?   You'll throw the switch, eh?
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,445
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 17 Oct 2020, 1:38 pm » wrote: So you have no problem with ridding the culture of the idealization of Lee, Jackson, and Jeff Davis.  No problem with blasting the images of three white supremacist traitors from the face of Stone Mountain?   You'll throw the switch, eh?
Not a fan of book burning or purging historical monuments. Why not just counter these images with the truth about these men?
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,414
Politics: Liberal

Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 1:42 pm » wrote: Not a fan of book burning or purging historical monuments. Why not just counter these images with the truth about these men?
Who puts up monuments to the second place finisher in a war?
 
Maybe you should leave them standing but break their sword in two, take their gun, and have them hold up the white flag of surrender instead?
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 10,871
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 1:42 pm » wrote: Not a fan of book burning or purging historical monuments. Why not just counter these images with the truth about these men?
Me either? When folks take their frustrations out on statues? They are fuggan Crazy? Please? Don't they have anything else better to do. Then that? when the day comes.. that this becomes my concern? it's time to put a bullet in my head? touche'.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Al Donal, Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Atomic blonde, Bill Gates [Bot], bludog, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Cedar, Deezer Shoove, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Hank, Ike Bana, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, neue regel, OdeToJoy, Pengwin, PoliticalPopUp, SJConspirator, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Termin8tor, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Yahoo [Bot], Zeets2 and 236 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads