Rudy Giuliani Caught On Camera Touching Genitals During ‘Borat’ Prank

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
142 posts
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

" Giuliani, 76, was filmed putting his hands in his pants when he thought he was with a female journalist.

After holding a mock interview with Giuliani, actor Maria Bakalova, who plays Borat’s daughter in the new film, goes with the former mayor into a hotel suite rigged with hidden cameras. Giuliani sits on the bed, Bakalova appears to remove his microphone, and Giuliani then lies back and reaches into his pants."
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rudy-giu ... eaaa0d6aff

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 21 Oct 2020, 2:10 pm » wrote: " Giuliani, 76, was filmed putting his hands in his pants when he thought he was with a female journalist.

After holding a mock interview with Giuliani, actor Maria Bakalova, who plays Borat’s daughter in the new film, goes with the former mayor into a hotel suite rigged with hidden cameras. Giuliani sits on the bed, Bakalova appears to remove his microphone, and Giuliani then lies back and reaches into his pants."

Wow, all the Democrat psychopaths are hard at work.

solon

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 21 Oct 2020, 2:19 pm » wrote: .
Wow, all the Democrat psychopaths are hard at work.
So are TRAITORS like you busy telling :LIES  for Russia and running away SOBBING from FACTS you cant address COWARD

https://realestatelefkosia.com/alleged- ... ccount/But Biden has no financial ties to China. We know this because he issued his tax returns. Trump did not issue his tax returns. But New York Times she has It was received At least some of them. They found that Trump had a Chinese bank account, and they suggested that he collected profits from that country While serving as president.
 The Chinese bank account belongs to the Trump International Hotel Management Corporation. While in previous years the company reported small amounts, in 2017 – Trump’s first year in office – it recorded revenues of $ 17.5 million, which is a significant rise.
​​​​​​​The aim of the Trump series of charges is to muddy waters and confuse the public with a wave of identical accusations and counter-accusations. He described his last opponent as corruption and his current opponent as corruption. The accusation that Biden has secret ties with China, and that China is helping him win, is aimed at compensating for the no longer secret relationship between Trump and Russia, which is exerting itself on its behalf with Russia. Open His lawyer cooperated. But we now see that the accusation serves a second purpose: It obscures Trump’s undisclosed financial relationship with China.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Sooo Guiliana is another pervy creep. IOW, he is like Trump, Biden, Tony Weiner, Bill Clinton, and almost every man alive today.

What a shocker. Compared to Weinstein and Bill Cosby, hes still a boy scout
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Pengwin » 21 Oct 2020, 2:10 pm » wrote: " Giuliani, 76, was filmed putting his hands in his pants when he thought he was with a female journalist.

EEEW!!!
How will I ever be able to erase that mental image of RUDY COLLUDY from my mind?

#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 21 Oct 2020, 2:19 pm » wrote: Wow, all the Democrat psychopaths are hard at work.
Were there any good risotto recipes found on Hunter Biden’s laptop Precious?

#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

Isabel

Share      Unread post

LET'S SEE THE FOOTAGE!

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP

Do you have a link?

I mean, THAT SHOWS THE FILM you claim exists?

Oh, wait - its you. You post lies and then blame your own sources for you being stupid. I SHOULD say the film THEY claim exist, since you;re a helpless retard who takes no responsibility for the **** you post.

Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 21 Oct 2020, 4:08 pm » wrote: Do you have a link?

I mean, THAT SHOWS THE FILM you claim exists?

Oh, wait - its you. You post lies and then bame your own sources for you being stupid. I SHOULD say the film THEY claim exist, since you;re a helpless retard who takes no responsibility for the **** you post.
Read the article. The link was posted.

That's all I am required to do.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 21 Oct 2020, 4:11 pm » wrote: Read the article. The link was posted.

That's all I am required to do.

I read the article, and asked a question pertinent to your claim. Where's the beef, fruit cake?  
Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 21 Oct 2020, 4:12 pm » wrote: I read the article, and asked a question pertinent to your claim. Where's the beef, fruit cake?  

When did I make a claim?

And what did the article say about what you asked?

Independent

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 21 Oct 2020, 4:12 pm » wrote: I read the article, and asked a question pertinent to your claim. Where's the beef, fruit cake?
in Libby world, the accusation IS the proof. 

Don’t you know that?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 21 Oct 2020, 4:14 pm » wrote: When did I make a claim?

And what did the article say about what you asked?

My bad my bad - your SOURCE made a claim. You just retardedly pasted it.

Just like when your SOURCE said this same guy - giuliani - went on an anti-semitic rant. Wasn't YOUR fault you're stupid - it was THEIR fault you're stupid.

Listen, middle man, forget I quetioned you. You are an idiot with no accountability, here. I'll deal with your link, **** face. All due respect.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 21 Oct 2020, 4:18 pm » wrote: My bad my bad - your SOURCE made a claim.

Correct.

https://youtu.be/0Rsa4U8mqkw

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Independent » 21 Oct 2020, 4:18 pm » wrote: in Libby world, the accusation IS the proof. 

Don’t you know that?

This same retard has an active thread that accuses Giuliani - past US Attorney for the most prestigious and powerful district in America, crime buster of note, past mayor of new york city - of going on an "anti-Semitic rant."

When I proved that he had pasted fake news - SIX DISCRETE EXAMPLES of fake news - he blamed his sources. So, he's an effeminate gossiping whore who spreads the **** he hears at the water cooler and then insists he has no accountability for the **** that comes out of his own penis fly trap.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Independent » 21 Oct 2020, 4:18 pm » wrote: in Libby world, the accusation IS the proof. 

Like, Hunter Biden for instance?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 21 Oct 2020, 4:23 pm » wrote: This same retard has an active thread that accuses Giuliani - past US Attorney for the most prestigious and powerful district in America, crime buster of note, past mayor of new york city - of going on an "anti-Semitic rant."

When I proved that he had pasted fake news - SIX DISCRETE EXAMPLES of fake news - he blamed his sources. So, he's an effeminate gossiping whore who spreads the **** he hears at the water cooler and then insists he has no accountability for the **** that comes out of his own penis fly trap.
If the source has something wrong, that is no the source.  Personal Responsibility right?

I am not my brother's keeper.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP

Still no proof of your claim, retard.

I mean your SOURCE'S claims, for which you take zero responsibility, retard.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 21 Oct 2020, 4:25 pm » wrote: If the source has something wrong, that is no the source.  Personal Responsibility right?

I am not my brother's keeper.

You are the queer who pastes fake news.