This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 111,882
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Vegasgiants » 11 Feb 2021, 2:33 pm » wrote: Look when you said you fantasize about sex with men...I supported you.  I want you to feel good about who you are.

So, it IS okay to be gay, then? Final answer?

Can you say it six more times, please, while the wife you think should have strange men in her shower gets banged and you watch the kids, cuck?

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 14,782

Cannonpointer » 11 Feb 2021, 2:36 pm » wrote: So, it IS okay to be gay, then? Final answer?

Can you say it six more times, please, while the wife you think should have strange men in her shower gets banged and you watch the kids, cuck?
I was kind of shocked when you talked about the gay sex you had.   But I admire your courage to admit who you are.

I think you will be a big hit at pride week
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 111,882
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Vegasgiants » 11 Feb 2021, 2:38 pm » wrote: I was kind of shocked when you talked about the gay sex you had.   But I admire your courage to admit who you are.

I think you will be a big hit at pride week

I usually am. I swing from a giant penis float in a g.

So, you're okay with me being gay? Can you reassure me several more times, please, since that is all you have?

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 14,782

Cannonpointer » 11 Feb 2021, 2:42 pm » wrote: I usually am. I swing from a giant penis float in a g.

So, you're okay with me being gay? Can you reassure me several more times, please, since that is all you have?
Ok since you asked nicely.  I want you to know it is ok now that you are out as a gay man.  This is a safe space for you.

Ask anytime you need more reassurance. 

I am here for you 
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 111,882
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Vegasgiants » 11 Feb 2021, 2:44 pm » wrote: Ok since you asked nicely.  I want you to know it is ok now that you are out as a gay man.  This is a safe space for you.

Ask anytime you need more reassurance. 

I am here for you

Thank you. 

I am a gay man.

You aupport that.

In fairness, I SHOULD support your decision that strange men have a right to shower with your wife. But even a dick sucker like me knows that you're a weak cuck who is being cheated on. Like us gays, women want dick. ANd like us gays, they want it from a real man  not from a boy who is so desperate for friends that he lets other men get naked with his wife. 

Sorry I cannot be supportive, as you have been for me.

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 14,782

Cannonpointer » 11 Feb 2021, 2:48 pm » wrote: Thank you. 

I am a gay man.

You aupport that.

In fairness, I SHOULD support your decision that strange men have a right to shower with your wife. But even a dick sucker like me knows that you're a weak cuck who is being cheated on. Like us gays, women want dick. ANd like us gays, they want it from a real man  not from a boy who is so desperate for friends that he lets other men get naked with his wife. 

Sorry I cannot be supportive, as you have been for me.
Lately you seem more focused on cuckoldry.  Is this your new thing.  You certainly talk about it a lot.  Almost like an obsession.


I got all day bud.  Lol

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 111,882
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Vegasgiants » 11 Feb 2021, 2:50 pm » wrote: Lately you seem more focused on cuckoldry.  Is this your new thing.  You certainly talk about it a lot.  Almost like an obsession.

Yeah, it's a dictionary thing, there, cuck.

A man who stands up for the "right" of other men to enter his wife's shower and see her naked is the text-book definition of a cuckold. 

And we all look down on cuckolds - I suspect by nothing less than genetic inclination. 

That you would brazenly advertise your cuckoldry is Springeresque - a level of shamelessness that transcends the gutter trash level to which we have sadly become accustomed. 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 111,882
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
I got all year, cuck.

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 14,782

Cannonpointer » 11 Feb 2021, 2:53 pm » wrote: Yeah, it's a dictionary thing, there, cuck.

A man who stands up for the "right" of other men to enter his wife's shower and see her naked is the text-book definition of a cuckold. 

And we all look down on cuckolds - I suspect by nothing less than genetic inclination. 

That you would brazenly advertise your cuckoldry is Springeresque - a level of shamelessness that transcends the gutter trash level to which we have sadly become accustomed.
Ok if you want to talk about cuckoldry now for ten posts that is fine.  You  seem really focused on it.  Like you think about it all day long.

I suppose that is fine.  I am learning a lot about you.  Lol
 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 111,882
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Vegasgiants » 11 Feb 2021, 2:55 pm » wrote: Ok if you want to talk about cuckoldry now for ten posts that is fine.  You  seem really focused on it.  Like you think about it all day long.

I suppose that is fine.  I am learning a lot about you.  Lol

Make up your mind, cuck. Am I always talking about gay sex, or am I always talking about your cuckoldry?

Let us not step over the fact that that YOU insisted to ME that your wife's shower should not be closed to men - that strange men should be legally entitled to get naked with YOUR wife. 

So don't priss around here like a simp, pretending that I have some strange fixation, freak - you are the one proudly announcing his cuckoldry. THAT is what's **** weird, fruit cake. You're supposed to PROTECT your wife, not hor her out. 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 14,782

Cannonpointer » 11 Feb 2021, 4:48 pm » wrote: Make up your mind, cuck. Am I always talking about gay sex, or am I always talking about your cuckoldry?

Let us not step over the fact that that YOU insisted to ME that your wife's shower should not be closed to men - that strange men should be legally entitled to get naked with YOUR wife. 

So don't priss around here like a simp, pretending that I have some strange fixation, freak - you are the one proudly announcing his cuckoldry. THAT is what's **** weird, fruit cake. You're supposed to PROTECT your wife, not hor her out.

Ok.  So now you want to talk about cuckoldry.  Remember these are your topics you keep bringing up.  These are the things YOU want to talk about.  So get it all out.  Its on your mind.  You cant keep it in.


I am here to help

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 111,882
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Vegasgiants » 11 Feb 2021, 4:50 pm » wrote: Ok.  So now you want to talk about cuckoldry.  Remember these are your topics you keep bringing up.  These are the things YOU want to talk about.  So get it all out.  Its on your mind.  You cant keep it in.

I am here to help
You are here to defend your cuckoldry and wave it all about, misfit. 

YOU came to ME on this topic, chisel-chest. You came simping into my thread on the topic and lying so voraciously in defense of men getting naked with your wife that I tossed you out of the thread. Then you started whimpering at me on other threads, trying to insult me with homophobic slurs. 

Now you want to play like I'm the one coming at you. You can stop responding any time you get embarrassed, fruit cake. The problem is, you are too stupid to be embarrassed at being self-outed as a no dick having cuckold. 

You are too stupid to know that defending other men getting naked with your wife is a cuck move, you weak piece of ****. 
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 14,782

Cannonpointer » 11 Feb 2021, 5:00 pm » wrote: You are here to defend your cuckoldry and wave it all about, misfit. 

YOU came to ME on this topic, chisel-chest. You came simping into my thread on the topic and lying so voraciously in defense of men getting naked with your wife that I tossed you out of the thread. Then you started whimpering at me on other threads, trying to insult me with homophobic slurs. 

Now you want to play like I'm the one coming at you. You can stop responding any time you get embarrassed, fruit cake. The problem is, you are too stupid to be embarrassed at being self-outed as a no dick having cuckold. 

You are too stupid to know that defending other men getting naked with your wife is a cuck move, you weak piece of ****.

Dude.  You brought it up.  First you talked endlessly about gay sex and now you want to talk about cuckoldry.  These are YOUR topics.

But I am here for you.  Get it all out.  This is a safe place.  Explore all these things in your head.

We can get thru this together

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 111,882
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Vegasgiants » 11 Feb 2021, 5:03 pm » wrote: Dude.  You brought it up.  First you talked endlessly about gay sex and now you want to talk about cuckoldry.  These are YOUR topics.

 
Who INTRODUCED HIMSELF to me by coming in, proudly advertising himself as a cuck in my thread, fruit cake?

What does your wife think about you advocating for other men to get naked with her, baby sitter?

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 14,782

Cannonpointer » 11 Feb 2021, 5:04 pm » wrote: Who INTRODUCED HIMSELF to me by coming in, proudly advertising himself as a cuck in my thread, fruit cake?

What does your wife think about you advocating for other men to get naked with her, baby sitter?

Then quote it directly.


Watch this folks.  He is busted.  LOL

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 111,882
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Vegasgiants » 11 Feb 2021, 5:06 pm » wrote: Then quote it directly.

Watch this folks.  He is busted.  LOL

Yeah, watch me cuck bust, "folks."

Here is the cuck insisting that letting men in his wife's toilets and showers "isn't a problem."
Vegasgiants » 08 Feb 2021, 2:00 pm » wrote: You are looking for a solution to a problem that does not exist. 
The problem "doesn't exist" - men going into his wife's shower just is not a problem for him For real men who protect the women they love, it IS a problem. But not for cucks. 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 14,782

Cannonpointer » 11 Feb 2021, 5:10 pm » wrote: Yeah, watch me cuck bust, "folks."

Here is the cuck insisting that letting men in his wife's toilets and showers "isn't a problem."

The problem "doesn't exist" - men going into his wife's shower just is not a problem for him For real men who protect the women they love, it IS a problem. But not for cucks.

Well men in womens toilets is illegal.  So theres that.  LOL

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 111,882
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Vegasgiants » 11 Feb 2021, 5:06 pm » wrote: Then quote it directly.

Watch this folks.  He is busted.  LOL
Here is an even BETTER cuck-bust, "folks."

Here is what an unmanned little ****** defending men getting naked with his wife looks like, "folks."
Vegasgiants » 08 Feb 2021, 2:06 pm » wrote:
Cannonpointer » 08 Feb 2021, 2:05 pm » wrote: Currently. cis males are kept from places where women are naked, isolated and vulnerable.

For women's protection.

The "rights" you advocate would remove those protections.

You're good with that. I'm not. I am not a misogynist.

Then we have the issue of cis males stealing women's sports records - which is ALSO going on, and which you are also ducking. They do this by PRETENDING to be transgenders. How do you propose to address that, misogynist?
Great.  So show me where it's a problem.  One case will do.
He THEN went on to dishonestly try to escape the actual issue, by limiting the discussion.
Vegasgiants » 08 Feb 2021, 2:06 pm » wrote: Let's focus on the bathroom issue.  

I'll wait.  Lol
Even a weak little no-pride cuckold knows his position on showers is indefensible, so he tried to limit the issue to toilets - which trans-people like myself have been using for decades without a single issue being raised about it. HE is the one creating a solution for a problem that doesn't exist. Most transwomen do not give ONE **** about being "included" in women's showers. We understand that cis males CAN AND WILL take full advantage. 


 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 14,782

Cannonpointer » 11 Feb 2021, 5:17 pm » wrote: Here is an even BETTER cuck-bust, "folks."

Here is what an unmanned little ****** defending men getting naked with his wife looks like, "folks."

He THEN went on to dishonestly try to escape the actual issue, by limiting the discussion.

Even a weak little no-pride cuckold knows his position on showers is indefensible, so he tried to limit the issue to toilets - which trans-people like myself have been using for decades without a single issue being raised about it. HE is the one creating a solution for a problem that doesn't exist. Most transwomen do not give ONE **** about being "included" in women's showers. We understand that cis males CAN AND WILL take full advantage.

Yeah still waiting for that evidence by the way.

But if you want to talk about cuckoldry....I am here for you buddy

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 111,882
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Vegasgiants » 11 Feb 2021, 5:13 pm » wrote: Well men in womens toilets is illegal.  So theres that.  LOL
Then why did you bend over backwards defending the right of men to enter your wife's shower, you pussified cuckold?

TELL THE "FOLKS" WHY YOU DEFENDED MEN IN YOUR WIFE'S SHOWER, ******.
 
Take you time, ****** - you've got all day, remember?
 
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Arris, Benson13, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Crazytrain, crimsongulf, Famagusta, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jon, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, OdeToJoy, omh, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, razoo, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Yandex [Bot] and 628 guests