This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
RollingRock » 02 Apr 2021, 10:24 am » wrote:
Cannonpointer » 01 Apr 2021, 11:59 pm » wrote: No, you won't. You will be receiving an experimental gene therapy next week.
Nope, I will be receiving the coronavirus vaccine.  Experimental procedures aren't covered under my medical insurance.
Vaccines/drugs are experimental until they are approved by the FDA. The COVID vaccines are unapproved, therefore they are experimental.

•  WHAT IS THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
    The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine that may prevent COVID-19. There is no FDA-approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19.
    https://www.fda.gov/media/144414/download
  • What Are Clinical Trials and Studies?
    • A Phase III trial gathers more information about safety and effectiveness, studying different populations and different dosages, using the drug in combination with other drugs. The number of subjects usually ranges from several hundred to about 3,000 people. If the FDA agrees that the trial results are positive, it will approve the experimental drug or device.
    • A Phase IV trial for drugs or devices takes place after the FDA approves their use. A device or drug's effectiveness and safety are monitored in large, diverse populations. Sometimes, the side effects of a drug may not become clear until more people have taken it over a longer period of time.
      https://www.nia.nih.gov/health/what-are ... nd-studies
  • It is important to note that a vaccine is a drug.
    https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-biol ... opment-101

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
GeorgeWashington » 02 Apr 2021, 1:12 pm » wrote: Vaccines/drugs are experimental until they are approved by the FDA. The COVID vaccines are unapproved, therefore they are experimental.

—-
 WHAT IS THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine that may prevent COVID-19. There is no FDA-approved vaccine to prevent COVID-19.
  • A Phase III trial gathers more information about safety and effectiveness, studying different populations and different dosages, using the drug in combination with other drugs. The number of subjects usually ranges from several hundred to about 3,000 people. If the FDA agrees that the trial results are positive, it will approve the experimental drug or device.
  • A Phase IV trial for drugs or devices takes place after the FDA approves their use. A device or drug's effectiveness and safety are monitored in large, diverse populations. Sometimes, the side effects of a drug may not become clear until more people have taken it over a longer period of time.

It is important to note that a vaccine is a drug.
Just saying.. Then you cant believe what the FDA, CDC and NIH are saying? really.. money money. snicker.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Cannonpointer » 02 Apr 2021, 1:59 pm » wrote: Come, now. Do you REALLY think you rise to the level of plebe?

You need to climb down off your high horse, Econ 101.
Cannon? I hear from my doc. This is the number one best seller on Amazon last weekhttps://www.amazon.com/Faucian-Bargain- ... 1637581114   please save my sanity? :wave:  aint heard a word about it.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
RollingRock » 02 Apr 2021, 10:24 am » wrote: Nope, I will be receiving the coronavirus vaccine.  Experimental procedures aren't covered under my medical insurance.    

Actually, there is.   Image   

Your tinfoil hat seems to be malfunctioning today.  

There is a mask mandate here.  However, masks only slow the spread of the virus; they don't stop it.   According to my state's CDC, the UK variant of Covid-19 (which is more infectious) is now in Maine.

You need to grow balls. The "vaccines" use experimental technology and were rushed to market without oversight by your orange hero, retard. For a virus that only kills 80 year olds.

You need to get that shot and die from it - clear the earth of your stupidity.

Mask up, moron - it's working like gang busters.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blutarski » 02 Apr 2021, 2:05 pm » wrote: It only takes 5 minutes to learn all we need to know about how money is created. Spending any more time than that is fine if the subject interests you but even the most knowledgeable  person has no more influence or control over  system than someone who just spent 5 minutes at Wikipedia.

By all means, give us the bullet points from your five minute presentation on money creation, and end this tempest in a teapot, dear. :)

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blutarski » 02 Apr 2021, 2:50 pm » wrote: You're the one who is on THE CRUSADE with your "SPECIALLY PRIVILEGED INFORMATION" that you claim College Plebes don't have access to....not me.

That should read, "Not I."

You college plebes need to learn how to use proper Grammar.

Where is your evidence of this crusade that you ascribe to me?

And where are your bullet points to prove your claim that you are educated in the matter of currency issue?

Duck and cover, son - duck and cover.

Hurry. Deflect.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blutarski » 02 Apr 2021, 2:58 pm » wrote: Go back and read your posts. That will answer your own question.
Do your own errands and I'll do mine.
I will leave you with this reminder.....

"It only takes 5 minutes to learn all we need to know about how money is created. Spending any more time than that is fine if the subject interests you but even the most knowledgeable  person has no more influence or control over  the system than someone who just spent 5 minutes at Wikipedia.
Good deflection from the challenge that you back up your post - just re-paste it, without defending it.

Thanks for following my orders. :)

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blutarski » 02 Apr 2021, 7:18 pm » wrote: See here you go again with the pretentious BS. Never forget that "A little bit of knowledge is dangerous"..........

Me” is the accusative (objective) and prepositional form of I. Therefore, if you're talking about something you didn't do, “Not I” is strictly correct, whereas if you're talking about something that wasn't done to you, “Not me” is strictly correct. However colloquiallyNot me” is acceptable in any context.

The old colloquial usage defense. About what one might expect from a mere plebe.

Here is the thing, though. Context is everything. When one is protesting one's intellectual chops, one is constrained by CONTEXT to remain strictly grammatical.

You failed in that - inviting me to pick the low hanging fruit. You may abhor that easy harvest, plebe - but I have dibbs on the low hanging fruit dating back to this board's inception and beyond. I exercised my dibbs rights.

When you choose to sail the waters of I'm a Smaht Guy Bay, run a tight ship, infinitesimal negress. :)

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blutarski » 02 Apr 2021, 5:49 pm » wrote: You're the one who made the ridiculous assertion that no ECON 101 student could possibly know how money is created. The onus is on you to prove that you possess specially privileged info that no ECON 101 student could possibly possess. Put up or stop wasting my time with  this  pretentious nonsense..

I pass on that onus, plebe. Your piss poor grammar has turned me off on arguing with you, Cletis. :)

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blutarski » 03 Apr 2021, 12:49 pm » wrote: " However colloquially “Not me” is acceptable in any context."

Sorry about destroying another one

By using bold font, plebe?

Are you genuinely so self-unaware that you cannot see what an *** you make of yourself by defending your right - under the rules of colloquial speech - to use incorrect Grammar in a written format, you small female Capuchin monkey?

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

GeorgeWashington » 02 Apr 2021, 1:12 pm » wrote: Vaccines/drugs are experimental until they are approved by the FDA. The COVID vaccines are unapproved, therefore they are experimental.

Typ. CYA for drugs.  Real world data is showing 90% efficacy for Pfizer & Moderna. 
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnew ... cna1262334 
Last edited by supraTruth on 04 Apr 2021, 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

BeerPopcorn
supraTruth » 04 Apr 2021, 4:22 am » wrote: Typ. CYA for drugs.  Real word data is showing 90% efficacy for Pfizer & Moderna. 
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnew ... cna1262334
The drug is experimental.  Experimental efficacy is of no consequence to me.  I won’t be big pharma’s guinea pig. 

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

So...Is your state in pandemic or endemic phase?

The country is in a pandemic. Trump lost the election. Chauvin killed George Floyd. Donald **** 13 year olds at Epstein sex parties, Gaetz is a trafficker in sex trafficking with underage women. And...thanks to Donald we have 400,000 excess deaths in this pandemic that were not necessary.

Just correcting all the recent fake news, with the actual news.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blutarski » 03 Apr 2021, 8:48 pm » wrote: Show up to date proof that "NOT ME" is incorrect grammar. 

Me is the objective case. If you do not understand that is incorrect, I cannot help you.

The fact that you have been able to google it into "acceptable in colloquial usage" has to bearing on whether it is grammatical in written form, stooge.

Continue to ****** bleed over it. That's a direct order.

BTW, I can google that hillary eats babies and that the sun is really God's flashlight, you **** low brow. :die:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
GeorgeWashington » 02 Apr 2021, 1:12 pm » wrote:
RollingRock » 02 Apr 2021, 10:24 am » wrote:
Cannonpointer » 01 Apr 2021, 11:59 pm » wrote: No, you won't. You will be receiving an experimental gene therapy next week.
Nope, I will be receiving the coronavirus vaccine.  Experimental procedures aren't covered under my medical insurance.
Vaccines/drugs are experimental until they are approved by the FDA. The COVID vaccines are unapproved, therefore they are experimental.

I notice that rolling rock HAS been back in the thread but has NOT had the balls to respond to this refutation.

This is how these cowards are - refuted, they run hide.

When I get refuted, I acknowledge it and change my position.

It's a having balls thing - rolling rock doesn't.

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

People who will not wear masks are SELFISH PRICKS who are GLEEFUL about killing their fellow citizens just to BE SELFISH PRICKS

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
solon » 04 Apr 2021, 12:54 pm » wrote: People who will not wear masks are SELFISH PRICKS who are GLEEFUL about killing their fellow citizens just to BE SELFISH PRICKS

People who muzzle their children are child abusers.

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Cannonpointer » 04 Apr 2021, 11:46 am » wrote: Me is the objective case. If you do not understand that is incorrect, I cannot help you.

The fact that you have been able to google it into "acceptable in colloquial usage" has to bearing on whether it is grammatical in written form, stooge.

Continue to ****** bleed over it. That's a direct order.

BTW, I can google that hillary eats babies and that the sun is really God's flashlight, you **** low brow. Image

More false  BS from the guy who is drowning in his own BS.

'I' is used for the subject of a finite verb. There is no finite verb in 'not me', which is correct grammar and what most people usually say. You don't convert it to a different construction with a verb and work out what that would use: it's irrelevant.

RollingRock

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
Cannonpointer » 04 Apr 2021, 12:17 pm » wrote: I notice that rolling rock HAS been back in the thread but has NOT had the balls to respond to this refutation.

This is how these cowards are - refuted, they run hide.

When I get refuted, I acknowledge it and change my position.

It's a having balls thing - rolling rock doesn't.
This may come as a surprise to you, but I have a life outside the internet. 

Visiting a thread doesn't necessarily mean I have time to respond.  

I see in post #84, you said I that I "need to die from taking the vaccine."    Image    Got anything besides insults and death wishes?    

Last edited by RollingRock on 04 Apr 2021, 3:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

You are a LIAR and a SELFISH PRICK who WANTS to kill others for your own sick JOY