This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Abatjour » 09 Apr 2021, 1:58 pm » wrote: No. Racism separates us.  Racism, sort of like yours.

Yes, on Planet Pluto's methane sands.

Exactly. Something which your ilk is great at.

I pre-mock you and post-mock you for having no, respect, for your own opinion here. Yes. Once you decided to comment on this case while bragging about your refusal to view the evidence.  You hath taken "irresponsibly-irrational" to a whole new dimension.

That's the dick sucker narrative. You made a claim that I axed you to link to FOUR TIMES.

You couldn't - so in gay land, I did not do "my" homework to prove YOUR claim, fruit loop.

Chauvin is walking - the play will not be derailed.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
RollingRock » 09 Apr 2021, 1:45 pm » wrote: I really hope that's not the case (for many reasons).  Most importantly, I think the prosecution's witnesses and experts have been beyond compelling.  I can't imagine they won't find Chauvin guilty of one of the charges.  But history does show that in cases like this, the cop almost always walks...so nothing's for certain.
I consider you pretty logical and level headed. It's amazing how two reasonable and intelligent people can see this case so differently. I am sure I have my blind spots as well but, it seems from any unbiased look at this case, that Mr Floyd had a life long struggle with addiction to some very deadly drugs. That shortly before he died he was suffering an overdose when he was dealing with law enforcement.  That he died as a result of not getting immediate treatment for the overdose. 

He was complaining about trouble breathing several minutes before being put on the ground.

He had a feeling of impending doom and was paranoid.

He had a 3x lethal amount of fentanyl in his system coupled with methamphetamine.

I don't dispute the findings of the experts, he died from hypoxia. He was unable to get enough oxygen to his brain to sustain life. I disagree with their conclusions that it was positional asphyxia. I am insulted by an expert that claims one minutes that 97.8 pounds of pressure was applied to Floyd's neck one minute and admits during cross-examination that the knee was on his shoulders.  Upset by media coverage that is only focusing on the prosecution’s statements and answers, including the defense portions as an ineffective afterthought. 

Blm leaders have already indicated that anything less than a murder conviction will result in violence. I have never been a fan of violence to promote a political agenda. From right wing wack jobs shooting up churches to blm agitators burning and looting stores, it's all unjustified idiocy. The fact these threats are made and are quite plausible is disturbing.  Hopefully you will join me in condemning the violence before it predictably takes place.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Track Star, Question Ducker

Blutarski » 09 Apr 2021, 3:25 pm » wrote: Racism is the acknowledgement that not all races are created equal between the ears.
Yes.  Absolutely.  We need to end racism because it exists

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 09 Apr 2021, 3:27 pm » wrote: Yes.  Absolutely.  We need to end racism because it exists
No, racism should be treated like scientology. Let them have their silly little beliefs. When those escape from it give them support and treatment.  Racism isn't best fought with confrontation at this point, that only feeds their message.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Neo » 09 Apr 2021, 3:31 pm » wrote: No, racism should be treated like scientology. Let them have their silly little beliefs. When those escape from it give them support and treatment.  Racism isn't best fought with confrontation at this point, that only feeds their message.
Racism.is always best fought with confrontation.   Peaceful non violent but persistent and annoying confrontation 

Blutarski

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Vegasgiants » 09 Apr 2021, 3:27 pm » wrote: Yes.  Absolutely.  We need to end racism because it exists
Show historical proof of intellectual parity and achievement within Homo Sapiens
Show proof of no inferior or superior traits between the various breeds of  ANY SPECIES of mammal.
We both know that you cant' deliver so I won't bother to wait for your lame examples of 1/2 White "Inventors" with patents for **** like clothes drying racks, train car couplers, squirt guns, and golf tees.... Image  

Last edited by Blutarski on 09 Apr 2021, 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Blutarski » 09 Apr 2021, 3:37 pm » wrote: Put up or shut up you Bat **** Crazy Multiculturalist
About what?  Are you saying black people are stupid?????

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Blutarski » 09 Apr 2021, 3:42 pm » wrote: Their collective IQ is about 20 points lower than the rest of Humanity's.

It is Globalist Brainwashed Libtards like you who sheepishly and obediently support the lowering of the USA's  collective IQ.
Great.  Let's see your evidence 

Watch this folks

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Vegasgiants » 09 Apr 2021, 3:34 pm » wrote: Racism.is always best fought with confrontation.   Peaceful non violent but persistent and annoying confrontation
Fighting against racism is like **** for virginity. The more people burn **** and loot **** the more power the racists messages have. It it only when a mosquito lands on one's testicles do they realize fighting isn't always the best option. There was a time to fight racists, that time has long passed. 

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
We are veering off topic, let's save al some work.

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Neo » 09 Apr 2021, 4:06 pm » wrote: Fighting against racism is like **** for virginity. The more people burn **** and loot **** the more power the racists messages have. It it only when a mosquito lands on one's testicles do they realize fighting isn't always the best option. There was a time to fight racists, that time has long passed.
Then dont burn **** and loot ****

Kneel during the anthem

Move the mlb game

Boycott

Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

Neo » 09 Apr 2021, 4:07 pm » wrote: We are veering off topic, let's save al some work.
Agreed.  Back to the case

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cannonpointer » 09 Apr 2021, 2:18 pm » wrote: That's the dick sucker narrative.
That's how its spelled on your birth certificate too
You made a claim that I axed you to link to FOUR TIMES.
f*ck you, f*ck your ax, and f*ck your link ----FOUR TIMES, too!!     Image  
 in gay land
where you purchased your 40acres and a mule!
 I did not do "my" homework...
Exactly. And then you stupidly blamed, me, as if it is all my fault.
Chauvin is walking - the play will not be derailed.
Yes, he is walking to go grease up before soon entering the Penitentiary for some years.

Bidennextpresident

Share      Unread post

Doctor who performed George Floyd autopsy stands by homicide conclusion

MINNEAPOLIS (Reuters) -The medical examiner who performed the autopsy on George Floyd after last May’s deadly arrest explained how he concluded the death was a homicide at the hands of police in testimony on Friday at former Minneapolis policeman Derek Chauvin’s murder trial.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN2BW26K

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

AnnoyedLiberall » 09 Apr 2021, 12:21 pm » wrote: That's where you are wrong.
I'm just kidding with you... I'm not wrong that you should be having some fun though..
It's not fun for me that people can't comply with a few simple rules.
It's more like being a kindergarten teacher or herding cats.
I made this thread the way I did for a reason.
If someone wants a free for all, they can go to literally any other thread in NHB.
That's what I mean, I can understand why you want a thread like this but being a kindergarten teacher is hard work.. why not have some fun by simply banning those from the thread that refuse to be serious.. give them a creative warning first or something like that...

:D  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 09 Apr 2021, 12:52 pm » wrote: She is not using any mod power whatsoever to keep the vermin out of her thread. Anyone can purchase a peanut gallery thread and be a moderators of who gets to post what in that thread.
I know AL isn't abusing her mod powers... and I love this peanut gallery stuff.. the greatest equalizer ever interwebbed.. lol.. I can understand people wanting to have a serious discussion and the peanut gallery helps with that.. it's just that I have this thing with unapproved thoughts and I just couldn't help myself.. lol.. I don't do the serious stuff.. it happens sometimes but it simply isn't fun.. but if other people like it who am I to say they can't.. I'll just wait for the verdict myself and see what happens..

:wave:  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 09 Apr 2021, 1:50 pm » wrote: You would miss your moral high ground if they convicted. Fret not - they won't. The myth of systemic racism MUST be maintained at all costs. And this show trial is for the sole purpose of promoting that narrative.

But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.
Ok, just one serious post... I hadn't thought of that yet, letting that cop of the hook to keep the moral snowflake high ground and the outrage going... but it makes sense, that's how they operate.. they'll have to be careful though, it can't be too obvious... or maybe it can, it's not like liberals are capable of critical thought..

Makes the trial a lot more interesting, we'll see what happens..

Last edited by Jantje_Smit on 10 Apr 2021, 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abatjour

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Bidennextpresident » 09 Apr 2021, 8:30 pm » wrote: Doctor who performed George Floyd autopsy stands by homicide conclusion

MINNEAPOLIS (Reuters) -The medical examiner who performed the autopsy on George Floyd after last May’s deadly arrest explained how he concluded the death was a homicide at the hands of police in testimony on Friday at former Minneapolis policeman Derek Chauvin’s murder trial.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN2BW26K
 @Neo  @Cannonpointer  ​@Blutarski  @Blue Devil  @FOS  @Al Donal  @Zeets2   after his testimony this morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Abatjour » 10 Apr 2021, 4:46 am » wrote:  @Neo  @Cannonpointer  ​@Blutarski  @Blue Devil  @FOS  @Al Donal  @Zeets2   after his testimony this morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

the level of credentialism worship from left NPCs is really remarkable. One would think a trial is unnecessary, because the medical examiner has decided to give a homicide label...despite also admitting that floyd may have died of a drug overdose.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
FOS » 10 Apr 2021, 8:51 am » wrote: the level of credentialism worship from left NPCs is really remarkable. One would think a trial is unnecessary, because the medical examiner has decided to give a homicide label...despite also admitting that floyd may have died of a drug overdose.
They do seem to be missing that every expert has capitulated on cross that it could have been an overdose. The very definition of reasonable doubt.