This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Zeets2 » 10 Sep 2021, 3:09 pm » wrote: It's the same damn link as before, fool!
The first link was just ads.  It doesn't matter why.

And the point is the same.  One year ago was forever in this pandemic.  Deal with what people say today, not some right-wing crap video of **** said when Trump was talking up bleach and light bulbs up your ***.

That's humor, it's not the best advice of the day...

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

GHETTOBLASTER » 10 Sep 2021, 3:01 pm » wrote: solon the badly beaten troll strikes again
Did u take a picture of your mirror, troll? 

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

solon » 10 Sep 2021, 1:45 pm » wrote: If you BRAINWASHED PUNKS would stop ACTING like BRAINWASHED PUNKS I would stop  pointing out you are IGNORANT BRAINWASHED PUNKS so GFY you ignorant pathtetic MORON and MY GOD YOU ARE STUPID

You are an Anti-White racist.
Nobody likes you.
Nobody has any respect for you.
You are just a little puke-*** prison *******.........to big black inmates.

Have a nice evening................(loser).....................
:clap:  

TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Taipan » 10 Sep 2021, 4:47 pm » wrote: You are an Anti-White racist.
Nobody likes you.
Nobody has any respect for you.
You are just a little puke-*** prison *******.........to big black inmates.

Have a nice evening................(loser).....................
Hey Taipan,
We now refer to him as FORESKIN solon. And you are 100 percent right about him liking big black dicks.

TB7

Share      Unread post

solon » 10 Sep 2021, 1:45 pm » wrote: My being a ****-sucker is my business. 
Your breath stinks.

TB7

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 09 Sep 2021, 2:09 pm » wrote: OK, I'm a **** sucking Russian whore. So what.

You are embarrassing yourself.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 10 Sep 2021, 3:13 pm » wrote: The first link was just ads.  It doesn't matter why.

And the point is the same.  One year ago was forever in this pandemic.  Deal with what people say today, not some right-wing crap video of **** said when Trump was talking up bleach and light bulbs up your ***.

That's humor, it's not the best advice of the day...
Fine, let's deal with what they say today.  

And let's start with an answer to the question of why I'm at risk of catching Covid (when I'm fully vaxxed) from someone who has NOT been vaccinated, as Biden has stated?

Right after that, I'd like an explanation as to why Biden is PURPOSELY SHIPPING COVID INFECTED ILLEGAL ALIENS to dozens of neighborhoods around the country, and WHY THE **** AREN'T THEY BEING TREATED BEFORE LEAVING THE BORDER AREAS?
There's certainly should be NO REASON WHATSOEVER for anyone to object to our Dept. of Homeland TESTING EVERY PERSON CROSSING THE BORDER, AND REFUSING TO LET THEM ENTER IF THEY'RE INFECTED with Covid, or with ANY **** communicable disease!  They should be turned RIGHT THE **** AROUND!!!

Pretty damn simple questions, don't you think?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 10 Sep 2021, 5:49 pm » wrote: Fine, let's deal with what they say today.  

And let's start with an answer to the question of why I'm at risk of catching Covid (when I'm fully vaxxed) from someone who has NOT been vaccinated, as Biden has stated?

Right after that, I'd like an explanation as to why Biden is PURPOSELY SHIPPING COVID INFECTED ILLEGAL ALIENS to dozens of neighborhoods around the country, and WHY THE **** AREN'T THEY BEING TREATED BEFORE LEAVING THE BORDER AREAS?
There's certainly should be NO REASON WHATSOEVER for anyone to object to our Dept. of Homeland TESTING EVERY PERSON CROSSING THE BORDER, AND REFUSING TO LET THEM ENTER IF THEY'RE INFECTED with Covid, or with ANY **** communicable disease!  They should be turned RIGHT THE **** AROUND!!!

There's a question in all that **** muck?  Didn't find it.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Zeets2 » 10 Sep 2021, 5:49 pm » wrote: Fine, let's deal with what they say today.  

Guess what? 

Covid is so serious as To FORCE citizens to vaccinate but:

Not illegals 
Afghans weren’t even tested
Post Office exempt

But THIS is the bill the left wants to die on. 

Joe and Kamala are literally dying in the polls, their entire agenda rejected by Americans, skyrocketing inflation, horrible job numbers, they are forced into a corner with nowhere to turn. 

THIS is their last stand, to try and FORCE largely untested vaccines on every American citizen regardless of natural immunity, regardless of being immunocompromised and contraindicated, religiously opposed. 

This is their last stand that will bury these tards and their agenda once and for all. 

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 10 Sep 2021, 6:06 pm » wrote: Guess what? 

Covid is so serious as To FORCE citizens to vaccinate but:

Not illegals 
Afghans weren’t even tested
Post Office exempt

But THIS is the bill the left wants to die on. 

Joe and Kamala are literally dying in the polls, their entire agenda rejected by Americans, skyrocketing inflation, horrible job numbers, they are forced into a corner with nowhere to turn. 

THIS is their last stand, to try and FORCE largely untested vaccines on every American citizen regardless of natural immunity, regardless of being immunocompromised and contraindicated, religiously opposed. 

This is their last stand that will bury these tards and their agenda once and for all.
U **** ANTI-VAX ANTI-MASK ANTI-AMERICAN RNC SCUM ARE USELESS IN THIS WAR WITH THIS BRAINLESS VIRUS.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

supraTruth » 11 Sep 2021, 1:07 am » wrote: U **** ANTI-VAX ANTI-MASK ANTI-AMERICAN RNC SCUM ARE USELESS IN THIS WAR WITH THIS BRAINLESS VIRUS.
ROFL!!!!!! 

I’m anti-vaccines and had my 2nd Covid shot administered on January 5th, 2021. 

Very likely before any of you uneducated, anti-science **** morons on this board since I’m a licensed healthcare worker on the front lines ****.

You want to retract your lie about me or just leave it sit for the board to laugh at your dishonest ******* about? 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Pengwin » 10 Sep 2021, 5:52 pm » wrote: There's a question in all that **** muck?  Didn't find it.
Stream of Zeet?

@Zeets2   attended what must be the **** college in the world

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

dulledge
"I’m anti-vaccines and had my 2nd Covid shot administered on January 5th, 2021"

omh

Share      Unread post

TB7 » 10 Sep 2021, 5:31 pm » wrote: You are embarrassing yourself.

sociologist or sociopaths take pride in never admitting how life works in real displacement proportions. therefore never guilty about denying why life never exceeds mutually evolving here now.
Look how many generations ideology fooled everyone ancestrally so far. Nobody is willing to correct deception by semantics since that is all their mind does ignoring their brain navigating time being alive now mutually evolving in plain sight.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 11 Sep 2021, 1:20 am » wrote: ROFL!!!!!! 

I’m anti-vaccines and had my 2nd Covid shot administered on January 5th, 2021. 

Very likely before any of you uneducated, anti-science **** morons on this board since I’m a licensed healthcare worker on the front lines ****.

You want to retract your lie about me or just leave it sit for the board to laugh at your dishonest ******* about?
Where's the lie?  U just said U "are anti-vaccines."

A TYP. **** RNC idiot!

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 10 Sep 2021, 5:52 pm » wrote: There's a question in all that **** muck?  Didn't find it.
When did you lose the ability to read?  Here are my questions again!:

1) why is Biden is PURPOSELY SHIPPING COVID INFECTED ILLEGAL ALIENS to dozens of neighborhoods around the country
2) WHY THE **** AREN'T THEY BEING TREATED BEFORE LEAVING THE BORDER AREAS?

Try cleaning all that **** muck out of your eyes.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Zeets2 » 11 Sep 2021, 9:47 am » wrote: When did you lose the ability to read?  Here are my questions again!:

1) why is Biden is PURPOSELY SHIPPING COVID INFECTED ILLEGAL ALIENS to dozens of neighborhoods around the country
2) WHY THE **** AREN'T THEY BEING TREATED BEFORE LEAVING THE BORDER AREAS?

Try cleaning all that **** muck out of your eyes.

1. Is that what you think he's doing?   Looks like business as usual to me.  Know any different?

2. I'm perfectly fine with that.  If that isn't happening then there must be a reason but aren't you one of those saying this Covid-19 thing is just this sniffles and hardly kills anyone?

Since they are mostly younger folks their odds of beating it are even better...

TB7

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 11 Sep 2021, 9:50 am » wrote: 1. Is that what you think he's doing?   Looks like business as usual to me.  Know any different?

2. I'm perfectly fine with that.  If that isn't happening then there must be a reason but aren't you one of those saying this Covid-19 thing is just this sniffles and hardly kills anyone?

Since they are mostly younger folks their odds of beating it are even better...

Well, with a death rate under 1 percent, this Covid-19 thing is just this sniffles and hardly kills anyone 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

TB7 » 11 Sep 2021, 10:02 am » wrote:

Well, with a death rate under 1 percent, this Covid-19 thing is just this sniffles and hardly kills anyone
Then you have nothing to worry about, Tan Buttplug 7".

TB7

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 11 Sep 2021, 10:05 am » wrote: Then you have nothing to worry about, Tan Buttplug 7".
i've never been worried...Oh...and my bad...it is 1.6 percent
U.S.
MORTALITY RATE
1.6%
CURRENTLY

https://covidusa.net/