This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Benson13

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

the incident occurred at a Super Saver in Lincoln, Nebraska.

The video shows a woman laughing while she coughs on another woman who was shopping at the store.

"You guys are so cute," the woman tells the victim and her child.

"She's coughing on me," the victim can be heard explaining.

The coughing woman insists that she does not need to wear a mask because she's "not sick."

"I have allergies," the woman laughs. "Maybe I have a medical [issue]. I don't need to wear a mask."

The woman's harassment reportedly continued as the victim and her child shopped at the Super Saver. It's not clear why she was not banned from the store.

Watch the video below.hread
See new TweetsTweetImage
Fifty Shades of Whey
@davenewworld_2
·
4h
COVID-denier in Nebraska coughs on shoppers at a supermarket

Benson13

Share      Unread post

Why the **** wasn't she arrested for assault?????????????

Oh wait...she's white

and she's not wearing a turban on her head

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Benson13 » 07 Sep 2021, 10:35 am » wrote: the incident occurred at a Super Saver in Lincoln, Nebraska.

The video shows a woman laughing while she coughs on another woman who was shopping at the store.

The coughing woman insists that she does not need to wear a mask because she's "not sick."

"I have allergies," the woman laughs. "Maybe I have a medical [issue]. I don't need to wear a mask."

The woman's harassment reportedly continued as the victim and her child shopped at the Super Saver. It's not clear why she was not banned from the store.

See new TweetsTweetImage
Fifty Shades of Whey
@davenewworld_2
·
4h

That ******* is going down.  Time to take her world apart...

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Betting she is identified by this afternoon and fired tomorrow.

She can cough on the cookies she bakes for the grandkids.

Benson13

Share      Unread post

I would have knocked her lights out...put her in the hospital for months

she's not a woman,,,shes a republiKlan *******

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

And just what do you know, she used to work for SAP and has been - fired.

Janene Hoskovec.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 07 Sep 2021, 10:43 am » wrote: That ******* is going down.  Time to take her world apart...
I hope so.
Thank god for video.  Without it, she could lie that it was a mistake, or she really did have to cough, and lie through her teeth - but with video, no one can misinterpret that repulsive, nasty gloating and grinning while she pursued the mother and child through the store, insulting and assaulting them.

Trumpies just LIVE to hate and hurt people who have done nothing to them.
Cowardly bullies, every single one.
---------------------

PS - I just read the article more closely, and that nasty Trumpy DID try to lie."The video shows an employee coming up to intervene. The woman recording tells him the other woman has been coughing at them, and the cougher replies, “I have my allergies. And she got all freaked out.”"

What a worthless piece of ****. I bet she's not so smug and gloating now.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 12 Sep 2021, 10:33 pm » wrote: I hope so.
Thank god for video.  Without it, she could lie that it was a mistake, or she really did have to cough, and lie through her teeth - but with video, no one can misinterpret that repulsive, nasty gloating and grinning while she pursued the mother and child through the store, insulting and assaulting them.

---------------------

PS - I just read the article more closely, and that nasty Trumpy DID try to lie."The video shows an employee coming up to intervene. The woman recording tells him the other woman has been coughing at them, and the cougher replies, “I have my allergies. And she got all freaked out.”"

She got fired.  I knew she would be.  That's a start.

omh

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 07 Sep 2021, 10:35 am » wrote: the incident occurred at a Super Saver in Lincoln, Nebraska.

See new TweetsTweetImage
Fifty Shades of Whey
@davenewworld_2
·
4h

Gee, where have I seen that behavior done before, say 35 years ago as Aids infected persons spitting on others during protests everyone find a cure for them or they will infect everyone else.

Every generation does the same thing under separate disguises for a "greater good". Every generation is one step closer to self extinction working ideologies before survival of the species.
Saving humanity regardless how many die making reality happen another generation forward.

My instincts are tired of being governed by doubt and ancestors performing as type class people demanding I give away what I am to pay to fit into their predetermined personality that fits laws ruling rank get the privileges from patenting rent to stay in character of national pride and global spiritual believes intellect is a higher evolutional plane of displaced replacements.

Vocabulary changes a sole displacement into a vernacular eternal soul by written vocabulary governing outcomes of each incoming replacement. never ending game of wordplay that only stops when extinction happened.

Realites are suicide pacts among malcontents committing suicide by hope, faith, charity ancestries will revolt and destroy those demanding compliance to self destruction.

Reality comes true come hell or high water. Yes the pun fits history of context over content controlling outcomes of reproductions delivered so far. The right side of history is the wrong side to survival of the species biologically eternally separated now.
Last edited by omh on 13 Sep 2021, 6:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Pengwin » 13 Sep 2021, 5:40 am » wrote: She got fired.  I knew she would be.  That's a start.
I hope they void her 401k

Independent

Share      Unread post

Benson13 » 07 Sep 2021, 10:40 am » wrote: Why the **** wasn't she arrested for assault?????????????

Oh wait...she's white

and she's not wearing a turban on her head
Wow. Could there be a more ****** statement made? “Arrested for assault”. LOL

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Independent » 13 Sep 2021, 7:27 am » wrote: Wow. Could there be a more ****** statement made? “Arrested for assault”. LOL
That's the legal classification.

It doesn't just apply to the HIV positive

simple jack

Share      Unread post

I would have stalked the **** and slit her **** throat.

splunch

Share      Unread post

You know, when people look back on our behavior during these years they are just going to shake their heads. Or maybe they won't look back. We don't.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-heal ... se-denial/

People are just exhausted by the demands of dealing with the pandemic, but it's mostly just wasted motion. We don't really need to keep debating the merits of wearing masks. If we left each other alone on the vaccine, just don't even discuss it, do whatever you want, but we all understand that wearing the masks will stop the spread of the virus, that would be such a huge improvement in the outcome and also put to bed one of the endless arguments that gets people all crazy like this woman in the store. Stop feeding her confusion and craziness.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

simplejack » 13 Sep 2021, 7:37 am » wrote: I would have stalked the **** and slit her **** throat.
I would have had to restrain myself from punching her right in her sneering face, as she shoved it into mine.

splunch

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 13 Sep 2021, 8:11 am » wrote: I would have had to restrain myself from punching her right in her sneering face, as she shoved it into mine.

It's possible a certain level of pressing herself on you, getting too close, especially with the spittle?  Yeah, you could definitely get away with punching her.  She's assaulting you at some point.  You're not generally obliged to allow somebody to attack you, are you?

So if you meet this angry stupid monkey, please, by all means, lure her into her attack and then punch her in her stupid face.  It might even do her some good.  Maybe she'll realize there are actually other people in the world besides herself.  You know.  Build her character, like good old school conservative types are always talking **** about.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

splunch » 13 Sep 2021, 11:35 am » wrote: It's possible a certain level of pressing herself on you, getting too close, especially with the spittle?  Yeah, you could definitely get away with punching her.  She's assaulting you at some point.  You're not generally obliged to allow somebody to attack you, are you?

So if you meet this angry stupid monkey, please, by all means, lure her into her attack and then punch her in her stupid face.  It might even do her some good.  Maybe she'll realize there are actually other people in the world besides herself.  You know.  Build her character, like good old school conservative types are always talking **** about.
From what I see, she doesn't need to be lured.
I have also found that these ******* generally AVOID the people who look like they will punch them back.

Bullies are always cowards.
Always.

splunch

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 13 Sep 2021, 12:17 pm » wrote: From what I see, she doesn't need to be lured.
I have also found that these ******* generally AVOID the people who look like they will punch them back.

Bullies are always cowards.
Always.
I hope she dies on the sidewalk outside a hospital waiting for an ICU bed to open up.

omh

Share      Unread post

simple jack » 13 Sep 2021, 7:37 am » wrote: I would have stalked the **** and slit her **** throat.
sounds about right for your vernacular. Clear and present danger to anyone being honest about you denying why you exist as specifically a reproduction occupying space now. Please demand everyone has to ignore how biology has always sustained ancestral numerators to the denominator whole population present in the atmosphere now.

Get everyone on your side of history standing against my kinetic displacement equally here. Dominos are falling and all those generations setting ancestries up for this event.

tick tock planned obsolescence of mice and mankind hiding behind factual plausible deniability invented through science of statistical averaging real into franchised realities so far.

Zeets2

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Isabel » 12 Sep 2021, 10:33 pm » wrote: I hope so.

---------------------

I've watched it and read everything available on this video and I've seen nothing to indicate that this woman was either a Trump voter or a Republican.

Have you?  Or does that not matter as long as you've got a new opportunity to lie about it?