This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

RollingRock » 13 Sep 2021, 10:26 am » wrote: Your stupid meme is inaccurate:

1.)  Love guns - own several.

2.)  Love the flag - have one in front of my home.

3.)  I like the name of my team - the PATRIOTS (6x SuperBowl champions).  

4.)  We all have the right to criticize and question or leadership.  We do  not have the right to storm the capitol and try to seize control of that government.

5.)  I have no problem with Christians or Muslims.....as long as they have no problem with the fact that I am 100% non-religious.

6.)  I have no problem with hunting for food - as long as you follow current laws.

7.)  I watch Fox News sometimes.  I've always enjoyed science fiction.

8.)  I love and respect the Constitution - ALL of it, especially the part that guarantees equal  protection under the law.

9.)  I love my country and am very patriotic.   People don't have to agree politically to support their country.

1. did you Inherited, purchase, permanently borrowed?

2. symbolism matters to sustain the illusion of social identity, so 99% it is a prop used to fool everyone else?

3. You blend in with those in charge and change what you believe mind when the side you hide within becomes unpopular.

4. nobody has the right to claim incomplete narratives have rights to do anything govern people by vernacular tribalism standards being very inconsistent with biology holding reproductions to series parallel event horizons shared in each cycle each lifetime moves ancestrally through being alive spontaneously here simultaneously now..

5. You have a problem dealing with accepting natural displacement with biology holding you to personally being eternally separated now, once conceived lives one lifetime now. One person one vote principle.

5 out of 9, you get my drift, you spent your time staying in character, not discovering how life works in real time. Paths of least resistance. because it is better to become part of the mob than get nailed to a cross protecting natural timing as only existing here now.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Neo » 13 Sep 2021, 4:14 pm » wrote: The American left has been in bed with the Communists since the 1920s. A red scare from the left is hilarious!
Only 1s in bed with commies are u **** **** RNC SCUM!

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

Benson13 » 11 Sep 2021, 6:54 am » wrote: dulledge
"I’m anti-vaccines and had my 2nd Covid shot administered on January 5th, 2021"

Show me where I've ever stated I'm "anti-vaccine", MORON. 

You can't because you **** MORONS automatically assume ANYONE is against MANDATED/FORCED vaccines is "anti-vaccine".

I am a REGISTERED NURSE. It is MY JOB to EDUCATE PATIENTS on the RISKS AND BENEFITS of VACCINES so they can.....

GIVE INFORMED CONSENT. That is a LEGAL OBLIGATION for administering vaccines, even flu shots. 

The government and the leftist MSM are GUILTY of a HUGE propaganda campaign to get people vaccinated ATTACKING, CENSORING and SILENCING anything, anyone, any science that doesn't fit their agenda.

ANY **** drug that had 10% of the VAERS profile covid vaccines have would be immediately shut down until proven safe. 

So an intelligent person, someone with a brain(not you) would be asking, WHY the silencing, censoring and attacking of anything negative about vaccines when ALL vaccines have risks associated with them. 

Well? 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 3:09 am » wrote: Show me where I've ever stated I'm "anti-vaccine", MORON. 

You can't because you **** MORONS automatically assume ANYONE is against MANDATED/FORCED vaccines is "anti-vaccine".

I am a REGISTERED NURSE. It is MY JOB to EDUCATE PATIENTS on the RISKS AND BENEFITS of VACCINES so they can.....

GIVE INFORMED CONSENT. That is a LEGAL OBLIGATION for administering vaccines, even flu shots. 

The government and the leftist MSM are GUILTY of a HUGE propaganda campaign to get people vaccinated ATTACKING, CENSORING and SILENCING anything, anyone, any science that doesn't fit their agenda.

ANY **** drug that had 10% of the VAERS profile covid vaccines have would be immediately shut down until proven safe. 

So an intelligent person, someone with a brain(not you) would be asking, WHY the silencing, censoring and attacking of anything negative about vaccines when ALL vaccines have risks associated with them. 

Well?
Hey? I had a thought... and your here.. so you getting it.lol  Who is going to police Braindeads new mandate... every business with Over 100 employees... Who Is going to police this? and How..???? There's a lot businesses.. another gubmint bureau gonna be created...
Point two. Singapore.. 81 percent vaccinated.. cases skyrocketing anyway. :blink:   :blink:   :blink:  

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

sootedupCyndi » 14 Sep 2021, 3:16 am » wrote: Hey? I had a thought... and your here.. so you getting it.lol  Who is going to police Braindeads new mandate... every business with Over 100 employees... Who Is going to police this? and How..???? There's a lot businesses.. another gubmint bureau gonna be created...
Point two. Singapore.. 81 percent vaccinated.. cases skyrocketing anyway. Image   Image   Image

OSHA but of course it will be a complete **** fiasco. They'll end up having to open up an entire new government agency just to track compliance because OSHA definitely DOES NOT have the resources. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 3:20 am » wrote: OSHA but of course it will be a complete **** fiasco. They'll end up having to open up an entire new government agency just to track compliance because OSHA definitely DOES NOT have the resources.
That's what I was thinking too... go door to door...  OR fill out forms and list all your employees Vax numbers..wtf
they cant function NOW... sounds like a crock to me..

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

sootedupCyndi » 14 Sep 2021, 3:32 am » wrote: That's what I was thinking too... go door to door...  OR fill out forms and list all your employees Vax numbers..wtf
they cant function NOW... sounds like a crock to me..

We'll see. 19 states the last I heard, are lining up to fight the mandates. 

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 3:35 am » wrote: We'll see. 19 states the last I heard, are lining up to fight the mandates.
I Know.. there's a lot of lawsuits coming.. Look at how he's getting booed at ballgames.. people have just had it..  Had another thought too.. all these covid tests are made in china. :ninja:  

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

TB7 » 11 Sep 2021, 10:02 am » wrote: 2. I'm perfectly fine with that.  If that isn't happening then there must be a reason but aren't you one of those saying this Covid-19 thing is just this sniffles and hardly kills anyone?

Well, with a death rate under 1 percent, this Covid-19 thing is just this sniffles and hardly kills anyone
Just 650K who died from the sniffles.  Image  

Last edited by supraTruth on 14 Sep 2021, 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

sootedupCyndi » 14 Sep 2021, 3:39 am » wrote: I Know.. there's a lot of lawsuits coming.. Look at how he's getting booed at ballgames.. people have just had it..  Had another thought too.. all these covid tests are made in china. Image

His polling dropped below 40% and his incompetence is indisputable. His strong support is at 25% and most of those are the retards on this and the other site.  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 3:09 am » wrote: Show me where I've ever stated I'm "anti-vaccine", MORON. 

You can't because you **** MORONS

ImageBut his daddy not so much, since he keeps sending hurricanes & tornadoes & COVID-19 to murder u rascist southern idiot scum.
Str8tEdge 41,651
10 Sep 2021, 11:20 pm

"ROFL!!!!!! 

I’m anti-vaccines"

Last edited by supraTruth on 14 Sep 2021, 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 3:49 am » wrote: His polling dropped below 40% and his incompetence is indisputable. His strong support is at 25% and most of those are the retards on this and the other site.  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
:rofl:   :die:   :lol:  yep the tards..

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

supraTruth » 14 Sep 2021, 3:52 am » wrote: Str8tEdge

"ROFL!!!!!! 

I’m anti-vaccines"
Obviously not as I've gotten vaccines you haven't even heard of, Geritol. 

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 3:55 am » wrote: Obviously not as I've gotten vaccines you haven't even heard of, Geritol.
They are your words, MORON.

Str8tEdge 41,651

"ROFL!!!!!! 

I’m anti-vaccines"
Last edited by supraTruth on 14 Sep 2021, 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

supraTruth » 14 Sep 2021, 3:58 am » wrote: They are your words, MORON.

Yes. I support Americans making their own medical decisions. I'm not a brown shirt fascist pig, like you. 

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 4:09 am » wrote: Yes. I support Americans making their own medical decisions. I'm not a brown shirt fascist pig, like you.
Str8tEdge 41,651

"ROFL!!!!!! 

I’m anti-vaccines"

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 3:49 am » wrote: His polling dropped below 40% and his incompetence is indisputable. His strong support is at 25% and most of those are the retards on this and the other site.  Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
The 🍊🐷 never got to 40% in 4 years, scumbag.
:die:   :clap:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

supraTruth » 14 Sep 2021, 4:14 am » wrote: The 🍊🐷 never got to 40% in 4 years, scumbag.
Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image

Who? Your mom? I hear she **** well over 50% of all they guys in town. You ever find out who your daddy was? 

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 4:23 am » wrote: Who? Your mom? I hear she **** well over 50% of all they guys in town. You ever find out who your daddy was?
Are **** lies like that why your son killed himself, u arrogant LOSER?

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

supraTruth » 14 Sep 2021, 4:24 am » wrote: Are **** lies like that why your son killed himself, u arrogant LOSER?
I'm an arrogant loser but you're attacking another poster on the death of his son.