This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

mRNA vaccines will kill half of the earth's population by 2025, according to nitwits like CP.  Image  

And we're getting these reports from nitwits like Neo of people keeling over by the hundreds from myocardia.  And I think it was bluto, although I might not be recalling this correctly...advising us that after six months, the vaccinated will not longer be protected and are more likely to die than those never vaccinated.  The internet is the greatest source of **** information in history...is anybody really gonna argue that?

Meantime, I've been taking 400mg of Lodine every morning for the bad knees and just for **** and giggles, I looked up the side effects list for Lodine on a legit medical website and found this...
What are the possible side effects of Lodine?Lodine may cause serious side effects including:
  • changes in your vision,
  • skin rash,
  • shortness of breath,
  • swelling or rapid weight gain,
  • bloody or tarry stools,
  • coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds,
  • nausea,
  • upper stomach pain,
  • itching,
  • tired feeling,
  • flu-like symptoms,
  • loss of appetite,
  • dark urine,
  • clay-colored stools,
  • yellowing of eyes or skin (jaundice),
  • little or no urinating,
  • painful or difficulty urinating,
  • swelling in your feet or ankles,
  • pale skin,
  • lightheadedness,
  • rapid heart rate,
  • trouble concentrating,
  • fever,
  • sore throat,
  • swelling in your face or tongue,
  • burning in your eyes, and
  • skin pain that is followed by a rash (especially in your face or upper body) with blisters and peeling
Get medical help right away, if you have any of the symptoms listed above.The most common side effects of Lodine include:
  • nausea,
  • vomiting,
  • stomach pain,
  • indigestion,
  • diarrhea,
  • constipation,
  • gas,
  • dizziness,
  • weakness,
  • sore throat,
  • runny nose,
  • flu like symptoms,
  • itching,
  • rash, and
  • headache
Tell the doctor if you have any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away.These are not all the possible side effects of Lodine.
So here's how the pharmaceutical industry decides what side effects go on their warning lists for any medication...

If they have ever received any single report from anybody on the face of the earth that their medication gave them X side effect...X side effect goes right on their updated list of possible side effects.  It can't hurt in a lawsuit to be able to say, "Hey!  We warned ya!  And you decided to take it anyway!!!!!!!!!"

And now we got CP, and Neo, and Bluto, and the rest of the dimwits on this forum, and every stupid **** in the country who gets their daily dose of fake **** news from Tucker Carlson, just know for sure that we're all dead by 2025.

**** cretins.

PS - never had any of the above **** and I've been popping a Lodine for two **** years.  But I have to keep reminding myself that all these side effects on the list... are not all the possible side effects of Lodine!  And the best is...weight loss/weight gain...diarrhea/constipation.  Make up your **** mind!!

Image  So if I get an infected hair follicle it's because of the Lodine, but if I end up dead it's because of the Pfizer mRNA covid vaccine.  Yikes.

Last edited by Ike Bana on 13 Sep 2021, 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
IkeBana » 13 Sep 2021, 8:41 am » wrote: mRNA vaccines will kill half of the earth's population by 2025, according to nitwits like CP.  Image  

And we're getting these reports from nitwits like Neo of people keeling over by the hundreds from myocardia.  And I think it was bluto, although I might not be recalling this correctly...advising us that after six months, the vaccinated will not longer be protected and are more likely to die than those never vaccinated.  The internet is the greatest source of **** information in history...is anybody really gonna argue that?

Meantime, I've been taking 400mg of Lodine every morning for the bad knees and just for **** and giggles, I looked up the side effects list for Lodine on a legit medical website and found this...

So here's how the pharmaceutical industry decides what side effects go on their warning lists for any medication...

If they have ever received any single report from anybody on the face of the earth that their medication gave them X side effect...X side effect goes right on their updated list of possible side effects.  It can't hurt in a lawsuit to be able to say, "Hey!  We warned ya!  And you decided to take it anyway!!!!!!!!!"

And now we got CP, and Neo, and Bluto, and the rest of the dimwits on this forum, and every stupid **** in the country who gets their daily dose of fake **** news from Tucker Carlson, just know for sure that we're all dead by 2025.

**** cretins.

PS - never had any of the above **** and I've been popping a Lodine for two **** years.  But I have to keep reminding myself that all these side effects on the list... are not all the possible side effects of Lodine!   Image  So if I get an infected hair follicle it's because of the Lodine, but if I end up dead it's because of the Pfizer mRNA covid vaccine.  Yikes.
go to ****Ask A Patient.com.. ***  patients tell the truth... And their experiences..
you can tell if a drug is good or bad there.. it's alphabetical. Some drugs have thousands of bad reviews..while others have only a few. do I  need to explain that to you?
When I ended up in the ER on Bactrim... I went there.. and sure enough.. it was all there.. drug had a low rating.. and come to find out. All of Europe had banned it.. but they'll let people take anything in this country... like the testosterone one.
it was making men sick.. but of course they all wanted it.... be like telling a woman a drug cured wrinkles. :lol:  Schmuck

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 13 Sep 2021, 8:55 am » wrote: go to ****Ask A Patient.com.. ***  patients tell the truth..
Yeh sure...that's who I'm gonna ask...a **** lunatic hypocondriac like you. Image  

PS - I got a quarter of a century of experience listening to head cases like you, pissing and moaning about how the pharmaceutical industry was trying to kill them, and how the meat packing industry was trying to kill them, and how the poultry industry was trying to kill them, and how the automobile industry was trying to kill them, and how the HVAC industry was trying to kill them with legionnaire's disease...and then watching them walk out of the building and light up a cigarette when they're halfway out the door.  Yeh sure...none of your **** ailments have anything to do with how you've decided to live your life...it's all the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare industry's fault.

Last edited by Ike Bana on 13 Sep 2021, 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
IkeBana » 13 Sep 2021, 9:01 am » wrote: Yeh sure...that's who I'm gonna ask...a **** lunatic hypocondriac like you. Image
go look up your new medicine.. its a good site for anyone getting side effects from their medicines.. my uncle told me his side effects.. so I went and looked it up.. sure enough. other patients were reporting the same thing.. your a fool. so stoopid. :lol:  there are good reviews on there too.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 13 Sep 2021, 9:06 am » wrote: go look up your new medicine.. its a good site for anyone getting side effects from their medicines.. my uncle told me his side effects.. so I went and looked it up.. sure enough. other patients were reporting the same thing.. your a fool. so stoopid. Image  there are good reviews on there too.
Feh.  What lots of us in the mental health biz know from our clinical experience is that people wander in to counseling hating the medical profession, hating clinics, hating hospitals, and hating the pharmaceutical industry that saved their kid's life from leukemia, or grandpa's life from lung cancer (after he had smoked three packs a day for 60 years), and saved their depressed brother from blowing his brains out with SSRI treatment for his depression.  But they still hate the health care industry because they had a bad experience with a reaction to synthroid that gave them a Stevens/Johnson allergic episode that there was no way to test for prior to the treatment.

A student intern that I supervised a few years back had a 32 year old male client with back pain and sciatica so bad he had been popping hydrocodone and walked with a cane for five years.  After seven months of helping him get his own head out of the way, he was off the opioids and threw his cane away.  And this was a green student intern, not somebody with ten years experience.  It's not that **** complicated.

You're always sniveling about your hellish personal experience with your multi-problematic sensitivities and the inability of the docs to fix you.  Well my personal experience is different.

You can look up all sorts of things and get all the answers you want by looking in the places that will give you the answers that you want. 

You can also look up histories of people who suffered from debilitating depression and bipolar disorder who, with the help of really good physicians had their lives turned around with a good SSRI and a good mood stabilizer, and never tried, or even thought about killing themselves again.

But tell somebody about the side effects of some drug and 30 percent of those who take it will end up with one of those side effects...because...people are nuts.

Your anecdotal pissing and moaning doesn't mean **** to anybody but you.

Last edited by Ike Bana on 14 Sep 2021, 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
IkeBana » 14 Sep 2021, 7:30 am » wrote: Feh.  What lots of us in the mental health biz know from our clinical experience is that people wander in to counseling hating the medical profession, hating clinics, hating hospitals, and hating the pharmaceutical industry that saved their kid's life from leukemia, or grandpa's life from lung cancer (after he had smoked three packs a day for 60 years, and saved their depressed brother from blowing his brains out with SSRI treatment for his depression.  But they still hate the health care industry because they had a bad experience with a reaction to synthroid that gave them a Stevens/Johnson allergic episode.

A student intern that I supervised a few years back had a 32 year old male client with back pain and sciatica so bad he had been forced to walk with a cane for five years.  After seven months of helping him get his own head out of the way he was off the opioids and threw his cane away.

You're always sniveling about your hellish personal experience with your multi-problematic sensitivities and the inability of the docs to fix you.  Well my personal experience is different.

You can look up all sorts of things and get all the answers you want by looking in the places that will give you the answers that you want. 

You can also look up histories of people who suffered from debilitating depression and bipolar disorder who, with the help of really good physicians had their lives turned around with a good SSRI and a good mood stabilizer, and never tried, or even thought about killing themselves again.

Your anecdotal pissing and moaning doesn't mean **** to anybody but you.
ha ha ha … the idiot should have just gone to a chiropractor.. would have been fixed in two weeks.... :rofl:   :rofl:  

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 Sep 2021, 7:34 am » wrote: ha ha ha … the idiot should have just gone to a chiropractor.. would have been fixed in two weeks.... Image   Image
HAHAHA...dimwit.  He went to chiropracters, massage therapists, rolfing providers, Bowen therapists, and a Reiki master over the years.  But he obviously and later admittedly needed help getting his brain ****.

He continued treatment with me after Leslie completed her internship and he called her a "miracle worker."

Go see a shrink and get ****.  You're pretty ****.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
IkeBana » 14 Sep 2021, 7:45 am » wrote: HAHAHA...dimwit.  He went to chiropracters, massage therapists, rolfing providers, Bowen therapists, and a Reiki master over the years.  But he obviously and later admittedly needed help getting his brain ****.

He continued treatment with me after Leslie completed her internship and he called her a "miracle worker."

Go see a shrink and get ****.  You're pretty ****.
Ha ha ha ha.. so have I...
Just had a good experience this week.. did something.. Image  it may have been sitting too long on the wood pile.    anyways..next day I could hardly walk... ouchy…  felt like someone hit me with a baseball bat..in both hips.. sciatic pain coming down my leg.. limp limp.. two days.. not a problem.. went to the chiro yesterday.. he fixed it.. felt the low back move when he did it.. got home.. it was GONE.
That comes from a low back-sacrum issue.. sciatica.. ha ha ha....

Isabel

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 13 Sep 2021, 8:41 am » wrote: mRNA vaccines will kill half of the earth's population by 2025, according to nitwits like CP.  Image  
You have to keep in mind what a blind, propaganda-squealing little piglet he is any more.
He was actually on here squealing that these vaccines "change your DNA".

And then, hilariously, he shouted how liberals "don't understand science".
:die:     :die:   :die:  

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 14 Sep 2021, 7:56 am » wrote: Ha ha ha ha.. so have I...
Just had a good experience this week.. did something..
Anybody who believes anything spewing forth from your festering piehole, ot that of any of your conservative brethren and sisterdom is a **** fool.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
IkeBana » 14 Sep 2021, 5:13 pm » wrote: Anybody who believes anything spewing forth from your festering piehole, ot that of any of your conservative brethren and sisterdom is a **** fool.
You tell him...lol he believes anything i say...  Image    luv to do it to him for fun... Image   Image   Image  your a shrink?? for gods sakes..lol you met your match. lol

Last edited by sooted up Cyndi on 14 Sep 2021, 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

**** cretins.

PS - never had any of the above **** and I've been popping a Lodine for two **** years.  But I have to keep reminding myself that all these side effects on the list... are not all the possible side effects of Lodine!  And the best is...weight loss/weight gain...diarrhea/constipation.  Make up your **** mind!!

Image  So if I get an infected hair follicle it's because of the Lodine, but if I end up dead it's because of the Pfizer mRNA covid vaccine.  Yikes.
Why don't you challenge yourself and try to argue against something other than strawman with appeals to authority? It is seriously childish. 

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

IkeBana » 14 Sep 2021, 5:13 pm » wrote: Anybody who believes anything spewing forth from your festering piehole, ot that of any of your conservative brethren and sisterdom is a **** fool.

What do you think about your fellow libs using the F-word? You told me that I should call out my fellow cons for using it. How about your libs? Of course you have used it many times yourself so I suppose it's ok if cons use it. 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

**** cretins.

You forgot the mention YOUR GOVERNMENT forces them to report side effects like you mentioned.

You get a D+ for leaving out important information out of your OP. 

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Sep 2021, 7:47 pm » wrote: Her experiences with Burger King Medicine... One Size Fits All... 4 Patients per hour corporately dictated  medicine....  have been more negative than most.
The best you can do is try to ridicule her from your chair.
What a BIG MAN you are.! Image  !
WTF are you talking about. When faced with the possibility of government sponsored Medicare for everybody...all we hear from Republicans and conservatives is how we don't want to **** with the world's greatest health care system.  What are you, bluto...a **** libertarian who takes his medical advice from a **** opthamologist.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

IkeBana » 14 Sep 2021, 7:58 pm » wrote: WTF are you talking about. When faced with the possibility of government sponsored Medicare for everybody...all we hear from Republicans and conservatives is how we don't want to **** with the world's greatest health care system.  What are you, bluto...a **** libertarian who takes his medical advice from a **** opthamologist.

Listen dummy. You're obviously uneducated and borderline retarded. 

ALL medicare for all would do is have the government handle the administration of healthcare. 

They can't even **** administer VA care effectively and efficiently. 

2. In order to LOWER the cost of a good and/or service, supply must be increased and/or demand decreased.

Medicare for All would increase demand overloading our entire already overburdened medical system while very likely reducing supply thanks to inefficient administration. 

That simple fact alone is enough to nix any discussion about Medicare for All. 

Grow up. 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Str8tEdge » 14 Sep 2021, 7:45 pm » wrote: You forgot the mention YOUR GOVERNMENT forces them to report side effects like you mentioned.

You get a D+ for leaving out important information out of your OP.

The government the **** moron wants to hand over ALL healthcare administration to.....

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Vegasgiants » 14 Sep 2021, 8:05 pm » wrote: Works pretty good in canada

Sure. If you want to wait 6-9 months for an MRI you can get same day here for example. 

It works pretty good if you're on medicaid currently. It would be a MAJOR shock to those of us with private insurance. 

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Vegasgiants » 14 Sep 2021, 8:06 pm » wrote: Yeah they would do much better

As evidenced by the VA.  :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Vegasgiants » 14 Sep 2021, 8:10 pm » wrote: The VA in some cities is the best hospital in that city my preteen friend

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl: