This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 2:59 pm » wrote: Are you arguing that we are worse off than a year ago?
I'm not arguing anything with a dishonest fruit cake. 

From time to time, I will tell you how it is, dishonest fruit cade. 

Most of the time, not.

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 7:51 am » wrote: Could you just **** off with this **** for a day?
You don't actually read his posts do you?
Life is too short.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Just sent cards, now what?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Squatchman » 14 Sep 2021, 9:27 pm » wrote: You don't actually read his posts do you?
Life is too short.
I will skim for any conceivable appeal, and am consistently disappointed.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cannonpointer » 14 Sep 2021, 9:08 pm » wrote: I'm not arguing anything with a dishonest fruit cake. 

From time to time, I will tell you how it is, dishonest fruit cade. 

Most of the time, not.
Thanks.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 14 Sep 2021, 8:24 pm » wrote: Another **** question. Not one question has this fool answered . Not one. Not even one. From anyone. Ever.
If I show you that you are lying, you shoot yourself in the face, repeatedly.

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

GHETTOBLASTER » 14 Sep 2021, 9:56 pm » wrote: Instead of telling us all about your time in the Michigan Woods.
    Jealousy doesn't fit you.
I can't help it if you live in a **** and I don't.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Squatchman » 15 Sep 2021, 12:26 am » wrote:     Jealousy doesn't fit you.
I can't help it if you live in a **** and I don't.

Nor can we help it that you are incompetent to suss the gender of a toddler from his or her genitalia, fruit cake. 

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 15 Sep 2021, 1:15 am » wrote: Nor can we help it that you are incompetent to suss the gender of a toddler from his or her genitalia, fruit cake.
lol.

Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Politics: Libertarian

IkeBana » 14 Sep 2021, 7:49 pm » wrote: Reckon where your ancestral relatives waltzed in from, carrying smallpox and typhoid.

Or yours loaded up with syphilis, gonorrhea and chlamydia.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Str8tEdge » 15 Sep 2021, 2:38 am » wrote: Or yours loaded up with syphilis, gonorrhea and chlamydia.
You forgot the diaper rash. :blink:  

Phelix_Dacat

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

I'm sending thoughts and prayers, which they'll need since CP is driving over to look at their genitals.

omh

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 14 Sep 2021, 8:24 pm » wrote: Another **** question. Not one question has this fool answered . Not one. Not even one. From anyone. Ever. 
questions are a great pathway to original intent of the inquisitor wants people to follow away from and towards which set of possibilities society governs its "people" forward one reproduction at a time spontaneously alive simultaneously mutually evolving here.

Difference between conspiracy theory and conspiring, knowing how time doesn't change anything never staying the same details twice timed apart here so far.

Denying now is eternity is a compounding choice in each ancestral lineage occupying time sharing space being alive here somewhere between last arrived great great grandchild and becoming 1 of 16 great great grandparents of next great great grandchild conceived as all conception don't reach being born with or without abortion issue.

Life is a balance, not a lottery.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 4:05 pm » wrote:
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 3:25 pm » wrote: I know I have won when you have to completely fabricate a quote.  You lose.  

What happened to are we worse last year or this year?  Run out of force fed talking points from your handler, The Cap?
Was this a "loss"?

viewtopic.php?p=1792965#p1792965
What happened to are we worse last year or this year? 
You bolted again.
Run out of force fed talking points from your handler, The Cap?
Can you 9ffer up an example?

Have you translated that question to english yet?  Or are YOU running from your words?  
Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2021, 7:22 am » wrote:
Huey » 15 Sep 2021, 7:18 am » wrote: Take it to another thread.  I have told no lies on this thread.  And that is one of your last posting resorts when you have nothing.

Either discuss the topic or go away.
Stop directing traffic, Sheilagh.
I have told no lies on this thread
Are these your words?
Most of what you posted is pointless ****.  You came in here to troll.

If my name was on the quote of course they are my words.  And they hold true.  Now, that is an affirmative answer to your question.  Don't lie and say I ran from it because you are not man enough to post a link.  And no, I did not mistakenly place this on this thread.  If you don't post a link I will answer any way I like.  Plus, you have a pic to post.

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 15 Sep 2021, 1:15 am » wrote: Nor can we help it that you are incompetent to suss the gender of a toddler from his or her genitalia, fruit cake.
  You are into toddler genitalia it would seem.
  Color me surprised.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 15 Sep 2021, 7:29 am » wrote: Have you translated that question to english yet?  Or are YOU running from your words?  

If my name was on the quote of course they are my words.  And they hold true.  Now, that is an affirmative answer to your question.  Don't lie and say I ran from it because you are not man enough to post a link.  And no, I did not mistakenly place this on this thread.  If you don't post a link I will answer any way I like.  Plus, you have a pic to post.
Have you translated that question to english yet?  Or are YOU running from your words?  
why ask questions abput questions you don't answer, Tiny?
If my name was on the quote
They either are or are not.

Girlie up!

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2021, 7:47 am » wrote: why ask questions abput questions you don't answer, Tiny?

They either are or are not.

Girlie up!
I did answer.  Read it again.  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 15 Sep 2021, 8:16 am » wrote: I did answer.  Read it again.
No...read it again.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2021, 8:20 am » wrote:
Huey » 15 Sep 2021, 8:16 am » wrote: I did answer.  Read it again.
No...read it again.

Huey » 15 Sep 2021, 7:29 am » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 14 Sep 2021, 4:05 pm » wrote:
Huey » 14 Sep 2021, 3:25 pm » wrote: I know I have won when you have to completely fabricate a quote.  You lose.  

What happened to are we worse last year or this year?  Run out of force fed talking points from your handler, The Cap?
Was this a "loss"?

viewtopic.php?p=1792965#p1792965
What happened to are we worse last year or this year? 
You bolted again.
Run out of force fed talking points from your handler, The Cap?
Can you 9ffer up an example?

Blackvegetable » 15 Sep 2021, 7:22 am » wrote:
Huey » 15 Sep 2021, 7:18 am » wrote: Take it to another thread.  I have told no lies on this thread.  And that is one of your last posting resorts when you have nothing.

Either discuss the topic or go away.
Stop directing traffic, Sheilagh.
I have told no lies on this thread
Are these your words?
Most of what you posted is pointless ****.  You came in here to troll.

No...read it again.  

Stop lying.  You could explain what "Now, that is an affirmative answer to your question." means in what ever language you are using today.

Still waiting for you to tell us what 9ffer is.  Is that another term you use for 9 shots on a par 4?  A 9ffer? 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 15 Sep 2021, 7:29 am » wrote: Have you translated that question to english yet?  Or are YOU running from your words?  

If my name was on the quote of course they are my words.  And they hold true.  Now, that is an affirmative answer to your question. 
That is NOT an "affirmative" answer..

It is a CONDITIONAL response.

Because it begins with "If".

**** idiot.