This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

“This is a new population of Native Americans – the white Native American”
https://en.protothema.gr/scientists-dis ... ere-white/
a new group known as the ancient Beringians, who are more closely related to modern white Europeans has been discovered by researchers. 
The newly-discovered group, named “ancient Beringians,” appears to have split off from the Europeans around 20,000 years ago and made their way to North America via Alaska, when a frozen land bridge made the crossing from Europe and Asia into North America possible. The ancient Beringians then pushed south as the ice caps melted and mixed with other Native American populations, which is why many Native Americans today also exhibit physical characteristics more commonly associated with whites. 

I BELIEVE IT.....

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Whoa. I think I am descended from ancient Beringians

TB7

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

SJConspirator » 14 Sep 2021, 5:57 pm » wrote: Whoa. I think I am descended from ancient Beringians
europeans have always ruled

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

TB7 » 14 Sep 2021, 5:55 pm » wrote: “This is a new population of Native Americans – the white Native American”
a new group known as the ancient Beringians, who are more closely related to modern white Europeans has been discovered by researchers. 
The newly-discovered group, named “ancient Beringians,” appears to have split off from the Europeans around 20,000 years ago and made their way to North America via Alaska, when a frozen land bridge made the crossing from Europe and Asia into North America possible. The ancient Beringians then pushed south as the ice caps melted and mixed with other Native American populations, which is why many Native Americans today also exhibit physical characteristics more commonly associated with whites. 

I BELIEVE IT.....

I mean...white would have to be defined in a very broad way. 

Imho...the collection of phenotypes we commonly associate with white was a very recent evolution.

Perhaps even more recent than ancient greece...even though some relation is clear. 

The first discovedisc'blonde' gene was in Ukraine around 16k years ago...so this would be prior to the migration you speak of.. 

Blue eyes meanwhile was typical of western hunter gatherers...which the yamnaya from Ukraine conquered about 5.5k years ago...blue eyes and blonde hair is thus a combination of yamnaya and western hunter gatherer genes..especially among females (who express that phenotype 3 times more than males). The closest modern relative to western hunter gatherers ars sardinians(I guess yamnaya never reached that island)...who tend to have brown hair and blue eyes. 

Anyway...the talent for technological innovation seems to me to be a thing that northern Europeans only developed in the past 1000 years...thanks to many centuries of selective pressure. The fall of the western Roman empire did see a decline in European cognitive ability as well...although they did have have innate talent talent the continuum rather rather the discrete..resulting in their development of calculus and Gothic architecture...and their focus on shock cavalry rather than infantry in war.

Anyway as you can tell this becomes a long and complicated subject. It's an open question how 'white' a person could be 20k years ago. And much of this is sort of sort of social construct rather than biological science.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

TB7 » 14 Sep 2021, 5:55 pm » wrote: “This is a new population of Native Americans – the white Native American”

I BELIEVE IT.....

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

TB7 » 14 Sep 2021, 5:55 pm » wrote: Image

Scientists discover DNA proving original Native Americans were White
Mormons......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRwbtgLQ5No

FOS

Share      Unread post

fyi...post Macedonian conquest middle east was pretty Aryan. 

**** stuff like this is always predicated on the assumption that demographics don't change. 

Even as we see it in the modern usa right now. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP

I BELIEVE IT.....
Pretty much anyone with a passing knowledge of history understands that the injuns east of the mississip were vikings gone native, and the redskins west of the mississip were asiatics gone native. 

Now, as far as beringians go. if they came over the bering skraik, they were asiatics. 

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

TB7 » 14 Sep 2021, 5:55 pm » wrote:

I BELIEVE IT.....

"PROTO THEMA??!!!!!"

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 14 Sep 2021, 10:16 pm » wrote: Pretty much anyone with a passing knowledge of history understands that the injuns east of the mississip were vikings gone native, and the redskins west of the mississip were asiatics gone native. 

Image    Image    Image    Image    Image    Image    Image

FOS

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 14 Sep 2021, 10:16 pm » wrote: Pretty much anyone with a passing knowledge of history understands that the injuns east of the mississip were vikings gone native, and the redskins west of the mississip were asiatics gone native. 

Now, as far as beringians go. if they came over the bering skraik, they were asiatics.
I'm aware of the speculative history you speak of...veraccuchin etc. 

But please. We don't know. Some circumstantial evidence. When you speak with co Firenze over such .atters and are proven wrong it means it wasn't worth it. It is just history anyway. Not like it matters.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
FOS » 14 Sep 2021, 11:03 pm » wrote: I'm aware of the speculative history you speak of...veraccuchin etc. 

But please. We don't know. Some circumstantial evidence. When you speak with co Firenze over such .atters and are proven wrong it means it wasn't worth it. It is just history anyway. Not like it matters.
Matters to me - got cherokee injun in me. 

Besides that, I know a **** caucasoid when I see one - don't need a scientist or a historian for that. Here's one, right here:

https://www.jetss.com/wp-content/upload ... 11/710.jpg

Here's another: 

https://images.saymedia-content.com/.im ... people.jpg

and another:

https://images.saymedia-content.com/.im ... -women.gif

and another:

https://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p ... h_ABO1.jpg

FOS

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 14 Sep 2021, 11:24 pm » wrote: Matters to me - got cherokee injun in me. 

Besides that, I know a **** caucasoid when I see one - don't need a scientist or a historian for that. Here's one, right here:

https://www.jetss.com/wp-content/upload ... 11/710.jpg

Here's another: 

https://images.saymedia-content.com/.im ... people.jpg

and another:

https://images.saymedia-content.com/.im ... -women.gif

and another:

https://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p ... h_ABO1.jpg
Dude I've seen you on video. 

You are Nordic. U doubtbyou are more than 2% cherokee.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
FOS » 14 Sep 2021, 11:37 pm » wrote: Dude I've seen you on video. 

You are Nordic. U doubtbyou are more than 2% cherokee.
1/8th. 

More shameful still? I got Irish in me. 

But I have plenty of german to offset it. I'm so german, even a lot of my puns are camp. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 14 Sep 2021, 11:40 pm » wrote: 1/8th. 

More shameful still? I got Irish in me. 

But I have plenty of german to offset it. I'm so german, even a lot of my puns are camp.
Catholic Irish or ulster?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
FOS » 14 Sep 2021, 11:40 pm » wrote: Catholic Irish or ulster?
Cherokee oklahoma irish - pure white trash. 

I don't know what part of ireland my DP grand pappy's pappy came oozing out of, but his name was bastardized at ellis island. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 15 Sep 2021, 12:28 am » wrote: Cherokee oklahoma irish - pure white trash. 

I don't know what part of ireland my DP grand pappy's pappy came oozing out of, but his name was bastardized at ellis island.
well a large percentage of immigrants to the us were ulster Irish. Who are more Nordic than swedes. 

Catholic irish...different story. Go south a couple miles you are basically dealing with white ***.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
FOS » 15 Sep 2021, 12:36 am » wrote: well a large percentage of immigrants to the us were ulster Irish. Who are more Nordic than swedes. 

Catholic irish...different story. Go south a couple miles you are basically dealing with white ***.

Chances are I'm uster, on accounta there ain't no genuflecters in my upline. None a-tall. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 15 Sep 2021, 1:13 am » wrote: Chances are I'm uster, on accounta there ain't no genuflecters in my upline. None a-tall.
Britney spears for example is ulster.

I personally am not..my scottiah ancestry is all lowland..especially clan kere.

the ulster overwhelmingly supported Oswald mosely. They were most of his street fighters.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
FOS » 15 Sep 2021, 1:20 am » wrote: Britney spears for example is ulster.

I personally am not..my scottiah ancestry is all lowland..especially clan kere.

the ulster overwhelmingly supported Oswald mosely. They were most of his street fighters.

Either way, my people go got dominated, got their **** taken and their women raped, and got chased off their land. 

Not a great beginning. Got some aristocrat on the german side - great grandfather was a childhood friend of the kaiser. But he kilt the wrong man and had to flee.