This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
I love a f.b.i. set up like all good patriots. 

Last edited by Crazytrain on 18 Sep 2021, 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

If there is a big showing or a small one, dim-0-craps have done what they wanted. They have removed the ability of Trump supporters to peacefully protest. You can be sure that blm *** and antifa *** will be there to cause trouble. They will infiltrate and cause trouble putting the blame on Trump supporters. Dim-0-craps just need one more example and they will then label Trump supporters as domestic terrorists and that is their end goal

This is a set up just like President Trump said.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Buffalo » 18 Sep 2021, 6:25 am » wrote: If there is a big showing or a small one, dim-0-craps have done what they wanted. They have removed the ability of Trump supporters to peacefully protest. You can be sure that blm *** and antifa *** will be there to cause trouble. They will infiltrate and cause trouble putting the blame on Trump supporters. Dim-0-craps just need one more example and they will then label Trump supporters as domestic terrorists and that is their end goal

You mean like the 3%ers and proud boys burned down buildings?

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
So will the right wing do something stupid and blame somebody see like always?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Buffalo » 18 Sep 2021, 6:25 am » wrote: If there is a big showing or a small one, dim-0-craps have done what they wanted. They have removed the ability of Trump supporters to peacefully protest. You can be sure that blm *** and antifa *** will be there to cause trouble. They will infiltrate and cause trouble putting the blame on Trump supporters. Dim-0-craps just need one more example and they will then label Trump supporters as domestic terrorists and that is their end goal

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Crazytrain » 18 Sep 2021, 6:51 am » wrote: So will the right wing do something stupid and blame somebody see like always?
As always...

razoo

Share      Unread post

There is one concern....what if the violent boys and girls gather in a different community for their destructive behavior?

Has the FBI thought about this?

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Crazytrain » 18 Sep 2021, 6:06 am » wrote: I love a f.b.i. set up like all good patriots.
The messaging on the right for the past week has been   stay out of DC on the 18th, the FBI psyop likely won’t work this time. But don’t worry, you can still get some press about how low the turn out is. 

**chuckle** 

Cedar

Share      Unread post

You’re too stupid to realize that Q was a leftist fabrication from the start, weak minded conspiracy theorists fell for it.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cedar » 18 Sep 2021, 7:33 am » wrote: You’re too stupid to realize that Q was a leftist fabrication from the start, weak minded conspiracy theorists fell for it.
Since your fellow moron @Huey applauds, I assume you both got it from the same source.

Do you dare to share?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Cedar » 18 Sep 2021, 7:31 am » wrote: The messaging on the right for the past week has been   stay out of DC on the 18th, the FBI psyop likely won’t work this time. But don’t worry, you can still get some press about how low the turn out is. 

**chuckle**
So you're of the "Jan 6th was a set up" school?

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Yeah trump had qanon idiots that believed he was sent from heaven to save America and it's now a leftist idea. That Trump would save America. The left believed this so much they voted for Biden. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 18 Sep 2021, 7:41 am » wrote: So you're of the "Jan 6th was a set up" school?
You’re stupid if you don’t.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Cedar » 18 Sep 2021, 7:52 am » wrote: You’re stupid if you don’t.

And you're saying that. Bunch of dumb trump supporters fell for it. I agree trump supporters are that dumb. 

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 18 Sep 2021, 7:42 am » wrote: Yeah trump had qanon idiots that believed he was sent from heaven to save America and it's now a leftist idea. That Trump would save America. The left believed this so much they voted for Biden. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Go back to the kiddie table if you don’t understand the conversation.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 18 Sep 2021, 7:53 am » wrote: And you're saying that. Bunch of dumb trump supporters fell for it. I agree trump supporters are that dumb.
I’m not under the delusion that there aren’t  stupid people on the right, Mensa

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 18 Sep 2021, 7:40 am » wrote: Since your fellow moron @Huey applauds, I assume you both got it from the same source.

Do you dare to share?
When I see drops of water falling out of the sky I don’t need a weatherman to tell me it’s raining.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Beer
Cedar » 18 Sep 2021, 7:58 am » wrote: When I see drops of water falling out of the sky I don’t need a weatherman to tell me it’s raining.

so the government run by trump attack his government and made all those republicans stop protesting  the election after trump whipped them.into a frenzy. All a set up. Yeah right. Haven't caught on single government agent yet. You're loony tunes. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 18 Sep 2021, 7:40 am » wrote:
Cedar » 18 Sep 2021, 7:33 am » wrote: You’re too stupid to realize that Q was a leftist fabrication from the start, weak minded conspiracy theorists fell for it.
Since your fellow moron applauds, I assume you both got it from the same source.

Do you dare to share?

QAnon[a] (/ˌkjuː.əˈnɒn/) is a disproven far-right conspiracy theory alleging that a cabal of Satanic,[1] cannibalistic pedophiles operate a global child sex trafficking ring and conspired against former President Donald Trump during his term in office.[2][3][4][5] QAnon has been described as a cult.[6][7]

Perhaps you could post their mission statement and org chart.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Crazytrain » 18 Sep 2021, 8:01 am » wrote: so the government run by trump attack his government and made all those republicans stop protesting  the election after trump whipped them.into a frenzy. All a set up. Yeah right. Haven't caught on single government agent yet. You're loony tunes.
Back to the kiddie table Jr , that conversation isn’t about Jan 6th.