This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,237
Politics: Liberal

What can be seen from the other thread is WHAT LIARS TreasonMonkeys are.  They keep SAYING the massive fraud they don't even TRY to show any such thing.  Not here where LYING about it is easy but WHERE IT MATTERS. IN COURT.    If they HAD any such evidence and it has BEEN ALMOST A YEAR they would have GONE TO COURT and PROVEN IT. Instead they keep TELLING LIES about it. In Nevada they showed ONE case of a dead woman voting. Her TRUMP SUPPORTING HUSBAND said he never saw the ballot and the rightwing media there went CRAZY over this one case of obvious fraud. Saying if there is this case there must have been THOUSANDS of others without any ATTEMPT to show that was true. 

Yesterday her husband was CHARGED with voter fraud.  As with MOST of the HADFUL of fraud cases it was a TRUMP SUPPORTER committing fraud in order to CLAIM FRAUD

TreasonMonkeys are LIARS.  They are trying to END elections as how we choose our leaders they want a WHITE CONSERVATIVE MINORITY RULE and they WANT THEIR WAY knowing America DOESNT AGREE WITH THEM

User avatar
Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 12,046
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
I agree the right wing is trash.

User avatar
Hat_Creek

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 245
Location: Trailer Park

When retarded people speak, other retards pat them on the head.

It's like a club and the motto is: Let's all be be phuckin retarded together!

Let me try, goo goo gaga.

Can I get in?

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5,318
Politics: Libertarian

solon » 23 Oct 2021, 3:04 pm » wrote: What can be seen from the other thread is WHAT LIARS TreasonMonkeys are.  They keep SAYING the massive fraud they don't even TRY to show any such thing.  Not here where LYING about it is easy but WHERE IT MATTERS. IN COURT.    If they HAD any such evidence and it has BEEN ALMOST A YEAR they would have GONE TO COURT and PROVEN IT. Instead they keep TELLING LIES about it. In Nevada they showed ONE case of a dead woman voting. Her TRUMP SUPPORTING HUSBAND said he never saw the ballot and the rightwing media there went CRAZY over this one case of obvious fraud. Saying if there is this case there must have been THOUSANDS of others without any ATTEMPT to show that was true. 

Yesterday her husband was CHARGED with voter fraud.  As with MOST of the HADFUL of fraud cases it was a TRUMP SUPPORTER committing fraud in order to CLAIM FRAUD

TreasonMonkeys are LIARS.  They are trying to END elections as how we choose our leaders they want a WHITE CONSERVATIVE MINORITY RULE and they WANT THEIR WAY knowing America DOESNT AGREE WITH THEM

If you ignore the hundreds of credible eyewitness accounts by testimony collected under the penalty of perjury, the actual videos of voter fraud, the discrepancies we find ANYTIME actual ballots are forensically audited(not just recounted), the forensic evidence the machines were hooked up to the internet, the incredible and some say impossible statistics such as Biden winning the least amount of counties ever to win an election? 

Then there was no voter fraud. 

But if you follow the gargantuan amount of evidence and facts? You then realize YOU are the TRAITOR MONKEY and democrats have been subverting our democratic republic for decades. 

Now **** off you traitorous pig. 

User avatar
ConsRule

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,913
Politics: Conservative

solon » 23 Oct 2021, 3:04 pm » wrote: What can be seen from the other thread is WHAT LIARS TreasonMonkeys are.  They keep SAYING the massive fraud they don't even TRY to show any such thing.  Not here where LYING about it is easy but WHERE IT MATTERS. IN COURT.    If they HAD any such evidence and it has BEEN ALMOST A YEAR they would have GONE TO COURT and PROVEN IT. Instead they keep TELLING LIES about it. In Nevada they showed ONE case of a dead woman voting. Her TRUMP SUPPORTING HUSBAND said he never saw the ballot and the rightwing media there went CRAZY over this one case of obvious fraud. Saying if there is this case there must have been THOUSANDS of others without any ATTEMPT to show that was true. 

Yesterday her husband was CHARGED with voter fraud.  As with MOST of the HADFUL of fraud cases it was a TRUMP SUPPORTER committing fraud in order to CLAIM FRAUD

TreasonMonkeys are LIARS.  They are trying to END elections as how we choose our leaders they want a WHITE CONSERVATIVE MINORITY RULE and they WANT THEIR WAY knowing America DOESNT AGREE WITH THEM
Nothing you say has any credibility.  You think arresting drug runners, arresting gun runners, confiscating illegal drugs and guns is racist, inhumane and indecent.
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 4,831

Str8tEdge » 24 Oct 2021, 5:42 am » wrote: If you ignore the hundreds of credible eyewitness accounts by testimony collected under the penalty of perjury, the actual videos of voter fraud, the discrepancies we find ANYTIME actual ballots are forensically audited(not just recounted), the forensic evidence the machines were hooked up to the internet, the incredible and some say impossible statistics such as Biden winning the least amount of counties ever to win an election? 

Then there was no voter fraud. 

But if you follow the gargantuan amount of evidence and facts? You then realize YOU are the TRAITOR MONKEY and democrats have been subverting our democratic republic for decades. 

Now **** off you traitorous pig.
No judge in America believes you 
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,799
Politics: Conservative

solon » 23 Oct 2021, 3:04 pm » wrote: What can be seen from the other thread is WHAT LIARS TreasonMonkeys are.  They keep SAYING the massive fraud they don't even TRY to show any such thing.  Not here where LYING about it is easy but WHERE IT MATTERS. IN COURT.    If they HAD any such evidence and it has BEEN ALMOST A YEAR they would have GONE TO COURT and PROVEN IT. Instead they keep TELLING LIES about it. In Nevada they showed ONE case of a dead woman voting. Her TRUMP SUPPORTING HUSBAND said he never saw the ballot and the rightwing media there went CRAZY over this one case of obvious fraud. Saying if there is this case there must have been THOUSANDS of others without any ATTEMPT to show that was true. 

Yesterday her husband was CHARGED with voter fraud.  As with MOST of the HADFUL of fraud cases it was a TRUMP SUPPORTER committing fraud in order to CLAIM FRAUD

TreasonMonkeys are LIARS.  They are trying to END elections as how we choose our leaders they want a WHITE CONSERVATIVE MINORITY RULE and they WANT THEIR WAY knowing America DOESNT AGREE WITH THEM
Studies have shown that intelligent people swear far more than stupid illiterate liberal ******* **** like you! 
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 4,831

Zeets2 » 24 Oct 2021, 9:39 am » wrote: Studies have shown that intelligent people swear far more than stupid illiterate liberal ******* **** like you!
Dude


That is priceless 
 

User avatar
Zeets2

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,799
Politics: Conservative

Vegasgiants » 24 Oct 2021, 9:56 am » wrote: Dude

That is priceless
Wait till you get the bill for my wisdom!
 

User avatar
Vegas giants

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Track Star, Question Ducker
Track Star, Question Ducker
Posts: 4,831

Zeets2 » 24 Oct 2021, 10:10 am » wrote: Wait till you get the 
 
**** you you **** ****

User avatar
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,520
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: 51°55'58.4"N 4°28'12.2"E

solon » 23 Oct 2021, 3:04 pm » wrote: TreasonMonkeys are LIARS telling LIES to end democracy...
So you paid a few hundred greenies just to be able to say that without anybody calling you a brainwashed snowflake suffering from TDS and Tourette syndrome... well, they will still say it of course but can you ban those that hurt your feelings and tell yourself it didn't happen... just like the vagisil bot.... that's pathetic...

 Image

Image
 
 

User avatar
TB7

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,290
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: PARADISE

ConsRule » 24 Oct 2021, 8:37 am » wrote: Nothing you say has any credibility.  You think arresting drug runners, arresting gun runners, confiscating illegal drugs and guns is racist, inhumane and indecent.
HE'S THE BIGGEST LIAR ON HERE. 

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5,318
Politics: Libertarian

Str8tEdge » 24 Oct 2021, 5:42 am » wrote: If you ignore the hundreds of credible eyewitness accounts by testimony collected under the penalty of perjury, the actual videos of voter fraud, the discrepancies we find ANYTIME actual ballots are forensically audited(not just recounted), the forensic evidence the machines were hooked up to the internet, the incredible and some say impossible statistics such as Biden winning the least amount of counties ever to win an election? 

Then there was no voter fraud. 

But if you follow the gargantuan amount of evidence and facts? You then realize YOU are the TRAITOR MONKEY and democrats have been subverting our democratic republic for decades. 

Now **** off you traitorous pig.
Well? 

When are one of you lying MSM propaganda parrots going to present all the  forensic audits that prove no voter fraud???? 

Every single one of your legit and real audits never even examined ONE vote which means none of you ducking morons even know what was alleged. 

Lying not so useful pieces of ****. 
 

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5,318
Politics: Libertarian

Jantje_Smit » 24 Oct 2021, 11:12 am » wrote: So you paid a few hundred greenies just to be able to say that without anybody calling you a brainwashed snowflake suffering from TDS and Tourette syndrome... well, they will still say it of course but can you ban those that hurt your feelings and tell yourself it didn't happen... just like the vagisil bot.... that's pathetic...

 Image

Image
I got PTSD from that pic. 

Banned for doxxing a criminal cyberstalker and outer when doxxing on an anonymous Internet forum is specifically to out someone. You can’t really dox someone if you don’t out their identity….

Many posters have posted other posters PM’s without consequence. 

But whatever. The year was well worth exposing that lying MOO COW cyberstalking outing piece of entitlement monkey ****. 
 

User avatar
omh

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 21,412

solon » 23 Oct 2021, 3:04 pm » wrote: What can be seen from the other thread is WHAT LIARS TreasonMonkeys are. 
When truth only protects defying real, then every reality is a manifested theater of doubt biology actually sustains eternal separation of each reproduction being alive now so that people die to prove real isn't real and reality by definition is all anyone is allowed to believe can exist in plain sight of adapting in space mutually timed apart evolving here now as specifically going on.

Hope, faith, charity promise power, wealth, fame tomorrow and only deliver orchestrated chaos, organized patterns of denying, biology is the single source of separating the numbers occupying space here. ,9 intellectual gates of eternal hell self imposed within a species ancestors use against their own ancestry as well as everyone else's.

Sibling rivalries blown out of genetic proportion within self anointed type cast people seeking a higher plane than mutually evolving now.

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,237
Politics: Liberal

GOD you are STUPID. I saw SEVERAL of those AFADAVITS FROM COURT when the judge asked ONE of them how she KNEW there was fraud she said they were rude to her. Another when asked how he KNEW his vote wasnt counted he said he didnt THINK it was counted.  We dont have to ignore them they were LOOKED at and the claims RUN DOWN and they were BS just like your IGNORANT PATHETIC POST, There WERE AUDITS done by PROFESSIONAL AUDITERS in all the swing states TWO of them in Arizona before the LAUGHABLE TOTALLY  DEBUNKED BS of the cybermorons audit.  The one whose report DIDNT EVEN USE THE WORD FRAUD. The one that made a bunch of claims ALREADY DEBUNKED that showed they DIDNT EVEN UNDERSTAND how the election was run. You are A LIAR there IS NO EVIDENCE of any widespread fraud.   just you MORONS LYING ABOUT IT

All of it was looked at by BILL BARR and found to be BS CLAIMS and as UBERCONERVATIVE MIKE LEE said when HE was investigating dont  TELL me about affadavits he said he could get one tomorrow that said the Earth was flat

There is NO SUCH EVIDENCE AT ALL much less this RISIBLE gargantuan amount NONE if there WAS the right WOUlD BE IN COURT SHOWING It but the SIXTY or so times you TRIED in court it got TOSSED OUT for lack of evidence and LAUGHED AT PUBLICLY

YOU ARE A LIAR YOU ARE A LIAR YOU ARE A LIAR and that is a FACT you showed NO EVIDENCE yourself and DIDNT EVEN TRY as for the Arizona audit the professionals and journalists are STILL LAUGHING at it and the TOTAL DEBUNKING it got. Meahwhile I already SHOWED the professional audit of Wisconsin and in Michigan when the REPUBLICAN STATE SENATE finished their investigations of ALL THE MORON CLAIMS they said there was NO widespread fraud and told the AG he should look at prosecuting the LIARS who had made all the claims
 
 
 

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,237
Politics: Liberal

That is a LIE and all you dis was LIE and spew IGNORANT HATEFILLED STUPIDITY and didnt adress a SINGLE POINT I MADE LOSER GOD you brainwashed TreasonMonkeys are just IGNORANT BRAINWASHED MORONS
 

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,237
Politics: Liberal

Ah a CHILDISH PUNK POST by a pathetic LOSER FAR TOO STUPID to even TRY to ADDRESS THE ISSUE
 

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,237
Politics: Liberal

Pathetic LOSER doesnt even TRY to address the issue since you are OF COURSE too STUPID to understand it much less try to address if of COURSE I will ban you.  Why let you SPAM and TROLL a thread have PROVEN you are too STUPID to address and WONT EVEN TRY?

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,237
Politics: Liberal

Another CHILDISH PUNK post by another LOSER SO STUPID he doesnt even TRY to address the issue or A SINGLE FACT CITED. Just a PUNK being a PUNK which is why I BAN most TreasonMonkeys. TOO STUPID to even TRY to discuss an issue and the acting like a FIVE YEAR OLD is SO BORING

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beekeeper, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, ConsRule, Doug1943, Famagusta, FOS, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Holdor, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jeffey17, jefftec, Jinn Martini, Monderegal, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, neue regel, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, razoo, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Spartan, Squatchman, Staplophobia, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, TB7, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Warcok, Xavier_Onassis, Zeets2 and 561 guests