This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,256
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 09 Apr 2022, 2:31 pm » wrote:
Huey » 09 Apr 2022, 2:22 pm » wrote: @Blackvegetable  

This how you can help pout in your state:Right now, advocates can take action to ensure young people in their community have access to quality sex education. After contacting the local school board of education, advocates can determine what topics are missing from current lesson plans, such as culturally responsive curriculum that addresses the unique needs of youth of color and LGBTQ young people, instruction on the full range of contraceptive options, or ensuring instruction is medically accurate. Further, advocates can contact their representatives to discuss the critical need for advanced statewide sex education requirements. Advocates are encouraged to use the SIECUS Community Action Toolkit to guide local efforts.

Leave other states out of it until you fix your own state,
Until you answer questions, **** off.
 

 
FIFY

Try again.

You talk a big game on line.  But when you have an opportunity to help with changes in your own state you would rather whine about other states.
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,338

Antifa
Huey » 09 Apr 2022, 2:35 pm » wrote: Try again.

Use your own state as a test bed.  Join the fight.  Stop worrying about other states.
Controlly,

No.
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,338

Antifa
Huey » 09 Apr 2022, 2:37 pm » wrote: FIFY

Try again.

You talk a big game on line.  But when you have an opportunity to help with changes in your own state you would rather whine about other states.
Read the last post again.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,256
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 09 Apr 2022, 2:37 pm » wrote:
Huey » 09 Apr 2022, 2:35 pm » wrote: Try again.

Use your own state as a test bed.  Join the fight.  Stop worrying about other states.
Controlly,

No.
 

 
Cool.  You are all talk.  Well, I guess YOU can’t help the fight when you can’t even articulate comments from your own cut and paste.  Like how this is an assault on the LGBTQ community.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,256
Politics: Liberacon

Huey » 09 Apr 2022, 2:37 pm » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 09 Apr 2022, 2:31 pm » wrote:
Huey » 09 Apr 2022, 2:22 pm » wrote: @Blackvegetable  

This how you can help pout in your state:Right now, advocates can take action to ensure young people in their community have access to quality sex education. After contacting the local school board of education, advocates can determine what topics are missing from current lesson plans, such as culturally responsive curriculum that addresses the unique needs of youth of color and LGBTQ young people, instruction on the full range of contraceptive options, or ensuring instruction is medically accurate. Further, advocates can contact their representatives to discuss the critical need for advanced statewide sex education requirements. Advocates are encouraged to use the SIECUS Community Action Toolkit to guide local efforts.

Leave other states out of it until you fix your own state,
Until you answer questions, **** off.
 


 
FIFY

Try again.

You talk a big game on line.  But when you have an opportunity to help with changes in your own state you would rather whine about other states.
 

 
@Blackvegetable  

Try again.
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,338

Antifa
Huey » 09 Apr 2022, 2:40 pm » wrote: @Blackvegetable  

Try again.
No, Tiny.

Grow as set of peas, or yap under the porch.

What educational or social purpose does this legislation serve?


It is not about me, or NH.
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,256
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 09 Apr 2022, 2:42 pm » wrote:
Huey » 09 Apr 2022, 2:40 pm » wrote: @Blackvegetable  

Try again.
No, Tiny.

Grow as set of peas, or yap under the porch.

What educational or social purpose does this legislation serve?


It is not about me, or NH.
 

 
already answered.  Wait for it.

Still waiting for you to explain how this an assault on the LGBTQ community.
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,256
Politics: Liberacon

Huey » 09 Apr 2022, 12:26 pm » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 09 Apr 2022, 12:14 pm » wrote:
Huey » 09 Apr 2022, 12:10 pm » wrote: That’s ****.  Kids of that age have no clue who or what they are.  And if you understand that provision of the law nothing is being dictated to them.  There is no discussion whatsoever allowed for gender identity.   

As they become older, a more appropriate age, then then they can learn about it in school.  Like in the 6th grade. 

As far as the ambition of the governor, the majority of Floridians support it.  Which includes democrats.
Dwarf,

You keep wanting to inject your personal feelings and observations.

Look at yourself.

You are a dimwit, an embarrassment to American public education, and an unapologetic champion of an illiterate and innumerate POTUS.

WHY THE **** ARE YOU YAPPING?

 


 
I have inserted the actual law and offered a counter to what you refused to address until recently. I have discussed what you won’t.  What you wrote in defense of the writer of your cut and paste is nothing but your personal feelings and observations.  

The law is a parental rights law concerning parents rights to see records, to know what kind of health and well being services are offered BEFORE then hook year starts, and other things like if they are going to have a well being survey the parents of kids below age 8 must see it first.

The words sexual identity or orientation appear only twice in the entire bill.  Once in the summary and later in the provision I posted with the link to the bill.  There is no attack on LGBTQ. Ecause they are not supposed to discuss ANY sex related issues with the kids ages 4-8.

Ylu are also in meltdown mode because I have schooled you in what the bill actually does,

 
ONE ON THE PURPOSE.
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,256
Politics: Liberacon

Huey » 09 Apr 2022, 12:26 pm » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 09 Apr 2022, 12:14 pm » wrote:
Huey » 09 Apr 2022, 12:10 pm » wrote: That’s ****.  Kids of that age have no clue who or what they are.  And if you understand that provision of the law nothing is being dictated to them.  There is no discussion whatsoever allowed for gender identity.   

As they become older, a more appropriate age, then then they can learn about it in school.  Like in the 6th grade. 

As far as the ambition of the governor, the majority of Floridians support it.  Which includes democrats.
Dwarf,

You keep wanting to inject your personal feelings and observations.

Look at yourself.

You are a dimwit, an embarrassment to American public education, and an unapologetic champion of an illiterate and innumerate POTUS.

WHY THE **** ARE YOU YAPPING?

 


 
I have inserted the actual law and offered a counter to what you refused to address until recently. I have discussed what you won’t.  What you wrote in defense of the writer of your cut and paste is nothing but your personal feelings and observations.  

The law is a parental rights law concerning parents rights to see records, to know what kind of health and well being services are offered BEFORE then hook year starts, and other things like if they are going to have a well being survey the parents of kids below age 8 must see it first.

The words sexual identity or orientation appear only twice in the entire bill.  Once in the summary and later in the provision I posted with the link to the bill.  There is no attack on LGBTQ. Ecause they are not supposed to discuss ANY sex related issues with the kids ages 4-8.

Ylu are also in meltdown mode because I have schooled you in what the bill actually does,

 
 
Huey » 09 Apr 2022, 2:05 pm » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 09 Apr 2022, 12:51 pm » wrote: No....tell me what educational or social purpose this legislation, so conspicuously targeted, serves.

Let's see a case FOR.
I. The ages of 4-8 it leaves the discussion of sex related topics like gender identification or orientation in the hands of parents until an appropriate  age.  Like in your state.

The majority of the law is centered on parental rights as I mentioned above that have nothing to do with sexual orientation.

It is a preventative strike provoked by the behavior of dems across the country, and supported by people like you, who is honk parents have no say on their children’s education.

You still have not offered and explanation of how this is an assault on the LBGTQ community.

 

 
The second answer.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,338

Antifa
Huey » 09 Apr 2022, 2:47 pm » wrote: ONE ON THE PURPOSE.
It says NOTHING about the educational or social purpose it serves.

That is for you to make a case for.....in your own words, as you demanded I do.

Now get the **** on with it, tedious little twat.
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,338

Antifa
Huey » 09 Apr 2022, 2:48 pm » wrote:
The second answer.
To what question?
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,256
Politics: Liberacon

Huey » 09 Apr 2022, 2:05 pm » wrote:
Blackvegetable » 09 Apr 2022, 12:51 pm » wrote: No....tell me what educational or social purpose this legislation, so conspicuously targeted, serves.

Let's see a case FOR.
I. The ages of 4-8 it leaves the discussion of sex related topics like gender identification or orientation in the hands of parents until an appropriate  age.  Like in your state.

The majority of the law is centered on parental rights as I mentioned above that have nothing to do with sexual orientation.

It is a preventative strike provoked by the behavior of dems across the country, and supported by people like you, who is honk parents have no say on their children’s education.

You still have not offered and explanation of how this is an assault on the LBGTQ community.

 

 
To that uestion in your quote box.  Notice there is no cherry picking, no partial quotes, no reframe, just me using the quote function.

Ih, and no idiotic question like “Are these your words”.
 

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,338

Antifa
Huey » 09 Apr 2022, 3:13 pm » wrote: To that uestion in your quote box.  Notice there is no cherry picking, no partial quotes, no reframe, just me using the quote function.

Ih, and no idiotic question like “Are these your words”.
I'm not interested in what you and a pandering grifty minion consider "age appropriate".

There will be kids with gay parents starting school at 6. Who are you **** protecting? The ignorant parents of their classmates and the political prospects of a ****?

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,256
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 09 Apr 2022, 3:21 pm » wrote:
Huey » 09 Apr 2022, 3:13 pm » wrote: To that uestion in your quote box.  Notice there is no cherry picking, no partial quotes, no reframe, just me using the quote function.

Ih, and no idiotic question like “Are these your words”.
I'm not interested in what you and a pandering grifty minion consider "age appropriate".

There will be kids with gay parents starting school at 6. Who are you **** protecting? The ignorant parents of their classmates and the political prospects of a ****?

 
and their parents can discuss it with them.  

Trump is not involved with this.  
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,256
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 09 Apr 2022, 12:51 pm » wrote:
Huey » 09 Apr 2022, 12:42 pm » wrote: PS.

@Blackvegetable  I guess your state is attacking the LGBTQ community.  You want it fixed you worry about the policies of your state.  That is why we have states,
No....tell me what educational or social purpose this legislation, so conspicuously targeted, serves.

Let's see a case FOR.

 
It appears you did not ask the question until 1342.  I went to the store and then answered you post in the order they appeared.  I answered one post at 1501 and then your “purpose” question at 1505.

You lied again.  I have not ran from that question all day.  You on the other had….

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,338

Antifa
Huey » 09 Apr 2022, 3:24 pm » wrote: and their parents can discuss it with them.  

Trump is not involved with this.
**** the parents...if they aren't raising their kids to appreciate Reality, there is no reason for the power of the State to back ' em up in denial.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,256
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 09 Apr 2022, 3:31 pm » wrote: **** the parents...if they aren't raising their kids to appreciate Reality, there is no reason for the power of the State to back ' em up in denial.
You are supporting everything I said.

Thanks man!  Your motto is government knows best.

Your idiots threw down the gauntlet when they said parents should have no say in their child’s education.

Thanks for that and please support that.

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,256
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 09 Apr 2022, 3:21 pm » wrote: I'm not interested in what you and a pandering grifty minion consider "age appropriate".

There will be kids with gay parents starting school at 6. Who are you **** protecting? The ignorant parents of their classmates and the political prospects of a ****?
Age appropriate?  Then we need to do away with the movie rating system.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 54,338

Antifa
Huey » 09 Apr 2022, 3:35 pm » wrote: Age appropriate?  Then we need to do away with the movie rating system.
No...what you and the Butcher of Sarasota believe is "age appropriate", putz.
 

User avatar
Huey

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 30,256
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 09 Apr 2022, 3:50 pm » wrote: No...what you and the Butcher of Sarasota believe is "age appropriate", putz.
Yeah, age appropriate has been in effect for decades.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bill Gates [Bot], bluejersey14, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, DeplorablePatriot, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Goodgrief, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, Kobia2, Monderegal, murdock, NEILCAR, Neo, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, Pinterest [Bot], Publius88, roadkill, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Steve Jobs [Bot], supraTruth4, TB7, Twitter [Bot], Warcok, Wayback Machine [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest