This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 09 Apr 2022, 12:07 pm » wrote:
Monderegal » 09 Apr 2022, 11:59 am » wrote: Tax money breeds corruption too. Government has a habit of being unaccountable. Social security probably is positive but some government can be done without.
That was not an invitation to bloviate.

Your answer was wrong.

You need to explain to her that you are the forum's resident dickhead so she doesn't have to waste time trying to explain things to you

Monderegal

Share      Unread post

Politics: Globalist

nefarious101 » 10 Apr 2022, 8:41 pm » wrote: You need to explain to her that you are the forum's resident dickhead so she doesn't have to waste time trying to explain things to you

I think you might have my gender wrong. I'm male and hope I'm not a dickhead.

Jinn Martini

Share      Unread post

Forum Patron Emeritus
Politics: Conservative

Monderegal » 10 Apr 2022, 8:48 pm » wrote: I think you might have my gender wrong.
That doesn't really matter ! 

There's something like gender equality these days !
------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can thrash a woman just like you would a guy throwing a beer at your face at the bar ! 

Monderegal

Share      Unread post

JinnMartini » 10 Apr 2022, 9:08 pm » wrote: That doesn't really matter ! 

There's something like gender equality these days !
------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can thrash a woman just like you would a guy throwing a beer at your face at the bar !

Hopefully the new avatar will help. I did like that picture.

Crazytrain

Share      Unread post

Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Beer
Cannonpointer » 08 Apr 2022, 8:39 pm » wrote: Well, the dems are in charge, and that surplus isn't going to be used for universal health care for their citizens.

The feds can't be tapped - all their money is earmarked by the current administration for the war machine. I guess bullets and bombs beat bandages and beds again, in democrat politics.
Yeah Ukrainians getting murdered is a good cause to fund. 

I guess you want Ukrainians to be slaves I guess. 

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Monderegal » 10 Apr 2022, 8:48 pm » wrote: I think you might have my gender wrong. I'm male and hope I'm not a dickhead.

maybe i did have your gender wrong but the dickhead is black veg., not you.  I was telling him that in order for him to be fair about it he needs to let you know he's the forum's resident dickhead....kind of like him providing you with a disclaimer

Monderegal

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 11 Apr 2022, 5:20 pm » wrote: maybe i did have your gender wrong but the dickhead is black veg., not you.  I was telling him that in order for him to be fair about it he needs to let you know he's the forum's resident dickhead....kind of like him providing you with a disclaimer

I like the girl on the right.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Monderegal » 11 Apr 2022, 7:20 pm » wrote: I like the girl on the right.

She's ok....just a little mouthy 

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Beekeeper » 09 Apr 2022, 1:19 pm » wrote: No. IDIOT, you can't have a "surplus" when you ARE IN DEBT like CALIFORNIA IS!!! $153 BILLION Of debt MUST BE PAID OFF BEFORE YOU GO CLAIMING "surplus" ANYTHING!!

Debt by State 2022State

State              Debt  2022                     Pop.
California   $152,772,292,000            39,664,128
California records an operating budget surplus of 97.5 billion.

Beefondler is a moron.

Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 13 May 2022, 10:44 pm » wrote: California records an operating budget surplus of 97.5 billion.

Beefondler is a moron.
Pssssst. CUCKY, you never took an ACCOUNTING CLASS IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, so you have ZERO CREDIBILITY, LOSER!!

When you have $153 BILLION in DEBT and a "budget"of 97.5 BILLION, you STILL HAVE TO PAY OFF THE F-ING DEBT, DOOFUS!! Which is a LIABILITY TO THE TAXPAYERS OF THE STATE, not an ASSET!!!

ANY SURPLUS you claim they have is NOT "surplus" when you have DEBT OBLIGATIONS that you MUST attend to before you make any such claim!!!

It's like saying you SOLD YOUR HOUSE for $500,000 and you OWN $650,000. You STILL OWE THE BALANCE FROM THE SALE, MORON!!!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Beekeeper » 14 May 2022, 7:38 am » wrote: Pssssst. CUCKY, you never took an ACCOUNTING CLASS IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, so you have ZERO CREDIBILITY, LOSER!!

When you have $153 BILLION in DEBT and a "budget"of 97.5 BILLION, you STILL HAVE TO PAY OFF THE F-ING DEBT, DOOFUS!! Which is a LIABILITY TO THE TAXPAYERS OF THE STATE, not an ASSET!!!

ANY SURPLUS you claim they have is NOT "surplus" when you have DEBT OBLIGATIONS that you MUST attend to before you make any such claim!!!

It's like saying you SOLD YOUR HOUSE for $500,000 and you OWN $650,000. You STILL OWE THE BALANCE FROM THE SALE, MORON!!!
No, I have...but you haven't.

You're an idiot.
When you have $153 BILLION in DEBT and a "budget"of 97.5 BILLION, you STILL HAVE TO PAY OFF THE F-ING DEBT, DOOFUS!!
the budget of the State of California is 300 billion.

it's operating budget SURPLUS is 97 billion.

ya follah?
you're a moron.

Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 7:48 am » wrote: No, I have...but you haven't.

You're an idiot.

the budget of the State of California is 300 billion.

it's operating budget SURPLUS is 97 billion.

ya follah?

you're a moron.
No IDIOT, you seem to forget that in double entry balance sheets, Capital= Assets MINUS Liabilities.

100% of their "budget" is SPENT. So there are no "surplus assets" there, MORON.

California IS IN DEBT regardless of any 'surplus' they claim to have. PAY OFF THE DEBT and tell me how much they have left!!! THEN they can claim "surplus"!!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Beekeeper » 14 May 2022, 8:02 am » wrote: No IDIOT, you seem to forget that in double entry balance sheets, Capital= Assets MINUS Liabilities.

California IS IN DEBT regardless of any 'surplus' they claim to have. PAY OFF THE DEBT and tell me how much they have left!!! THEN they can claim "surplus"!!
No, Stupid.

With what part of OPERATING BUDGET are you struggling?

SHAREHOLDER EQUITY= Assets - Liabilities. 

This relates to the BALANCE SHEET.
No, it isn't.
So there are no "surplus assets" there, MORON.

Really?

Post the value of the "assets" on the State of California's "balance sheet".

You're a cretin.

You should stop bluffing 

golfboy

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 08 Apr 2022, 8:37 pm » wrote: California is expected to run a sizeable budget surplus this year
lol, because they Federal Government is giving them money.
Not because of anything they are doing. 

Why not address the fact that they can't pay for their dreams?

golfboy

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 10:28 am » wrote: Post the value of the "assets" on the State of California's "balance sheet".
Do you consider illegal aliens an asset or a liability?

Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

Beekeeper » 14 May 2022, 7:38 am » wrote: Pssssst. CUCKY, you never took an ACCOUNTING CLASS IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, so you have ZERO CREDIBILITY, LOSER!!

doctors and dentists in California are turning away medi-cal patients because the state’s reimbursement is ****.

Why doesn’t California fix that with their surplus?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
golfboy » 14 May 2022, 11:52 am » wrote: Do you consider illegal aliens an asset or a liability?
Just post the balance sheet.

I'll read the footnotes.

**** cretin.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
golfboy » 14 May 2022, 11:51 am » wrote: lol, because they Federal Government is giving them money.
Not because of anything they are doing. 

Why not address the fact that they can't pay for their dreams?
97.5 billion, **** *******.

golfboy

Share      Unread post

golfboy

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 14 May 2022, 12:04 pm » wrote: Just post the balance sheet.

I'll read the footnotes.

**** cretin.
Strange that this moron can't answer a simple question. 
Are California's illegal aliens an asset, or liability?