This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
righteous

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,602

IN CHARGE OF BIOLAB NO.1.
SUBCONTRACTING ARRANGEMENTS FOR UKRAINIAN BIOLABS WERE CRIMINALS HUNTER BIDEN AND CHRISTOPHER HEINZ, KERRY'S SON-N-LAW   
Canadian general arrested in Mariupol (voltairenet.org)
 

User avatar
Staplophobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,570

HELL YES 

GOD BLESS PUTIN AND HIS ARMY
 

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,377
Politics: Republican

Hopefully that worthless POS dies a very slow and miserable death.
Make an example of him.

User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,003
Politics: Libertarian

Xanthophobia » 05 May 2022, 6:39 pm » wrote: HELL YES 

GOD BLESS PUTIN AND HIS ARMY

Sir,
I am a violent, anti-social extremist...................mercenary.
I just love the action.
If you are going to back Communist Aggression...............

then me & you..............are going to have a little problem.

Comprende, senor ?                                     
:)  

 

User avatar
Staplophobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,570

Taipan » 05 May 2022, 7:08 pm » wrote: Sir,
I am a violent, anti-social extremist...................mercenary.
I just love the action.
If you are going to back Communist Aggression...............

then me & you..............are going to have a little problem.

Comprende, senor ?                                     
Image
I shoot 460 Rowland out of my 1980 Gold Cup
don't research it *******. I CAN TURN YOUR HEAD INTO A CANOE.

IF YOU DON'T LIVE IN TEXAS YOU NEED TO **** OFF AND STOP TALKING ABOUT IT FAKE COWBOY
TEXAS SPENDS 2B OF TEXANS TAX MONEY ON BORDER PATROL AND MANY MORE B ON EDUCATING ILLEGALS
 I GOT SEMI AUTO .44 MAGMUM LOADS IN MY GOLD CUP THAT YOUR SKINNY LIL SMOKE WAGON CAN'T MATCH

NOW CRAWL IN A HOLE AND DIE EX TEXAN!

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 22,709
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Xanthophobia » 05 May 2022, 7:19 pm » wrote: I shoot 460 Rowland out of my 1980 Gold Cup
don't research it *******. I CAN TURN YOUR HEAD INTO A CANOE.

IF YOU DON'T LIVE IN TEXAS YOU NEED TO **** OFF AND STOP TALKING ABOUT IT FAKE COWBOY
TEXAS SPENDS 2B OF TEXANS TAX MONEY ON BORDER PATROL AND MANY MORE B ON EDUCATING ILLEGALS
 I GOT SEMI AUTO .44 MAGMUM LOADS IN MY GOLD CUP THAT YOUR SKINNY LIL SMOKE WAGON CAN'T MATCH

NOW CRAWL IN A HOLE AND DIE EX TEXAN!

He aspires to be an ex texan . He was never a texan. Texans aren't down with the new world order's tranny armies. 

User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,003
Politics: Libertarian

Xanthophobia » 05 May 2022, 7:19 pm » wrote: I shoot 460 Rowland out of my 1980 Gold Cup
don't research it *******. I CAN TURN YOUR HEAD INTO A CANOE.

IF YOU DON'T LIVE IN TEXAS YOU NEED TO **** OFF AND STOP TALKING ABOUT IT FAKE COWBOY
TEXAS SPENDS 2B OF TEXANS TAX MONEY ON BORDER PATROL AND MANY MORE B ON EDUCATING ILLEGALS
 I GOT SEMI AUTO .44 MAGMUM LOADS IN MY GOLD CUP THAT YOUR SKINNY LIL SMOKE WAGON CAN'T MATCH

NOW CRAWL IN A HOLE AND DIE EX TEXAN!

Wow.
Tough, ain't cha ?
Yeahhhhhh.......me too, Cowboy.

.460 Rowland.      Nice.       Very nice.
I am Lifetime Member of NRA.
I know all of the firearms.
And I know all of the trejectory's..........and knock-down power of each firearm.

I only got a .357magnum myself.
Taurus.
Model 627.
Stainless-steel.     7-round.     Ported.  28oz.
It is my favorite.
@Squatchman  ........you are good with pictures.
Could you post Taurus Model 627 ?
(I will owe a favor).


Sir,
I can throw empty beer cans into the Rio Grande River all afternoon.
And then hit each one...... at 50yds.       With my Taurus .357mag. named..........."Salma".
Would you like to bet ?
How much?
Get the money right, Dude.........maybe we can work something out .                     
:)  

https://youtu.be/1ST9TZBb9v8

 

User avatar
Staplophobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,570

Taipan » 05 May 2022, 7:53 pm » wrote: Wow.
Tough, ain't cha ?
Yeahhhhhh.......me too, Cowboy.

.460 Rowland.      Nice.       Very nice.
I am Lifetime Member of NRA.
I know all of the firearms.
And I know all of the trejectory's..........and knock-down power of each firearm.

I only got a .357magnum myself.
Taurus.
Model 627.
Stainless-steel.     7-round.     Ported.  28oz.
It is my favorite.
@Squatchman  ........you are good with pictures.
Could you post Taurus Model 627 ?
(I will owe a favor).

Sir,
I can throw empty beer cans into the Rio Grande River all afternoon.
And then hit each one...... at 50yds.       With my Taurus .357mag. named..........."Salma".
Would you like to bet ?
How much?
Get the money right, Dude.........maybe we can work something out .                     
Image  

https://youtu.be/1ST9TZBb9v8
NO ONE CARES ABOUT .357 OR MAGNUM WHEEL GUNS OR YOUR LIES OLD MAN!
I CARRY .44 MAGNUM POWER IN SEMI-AUTOMATIC.
TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR "WATER PISTOL" LOL

this is my truck gun and trust me mother **** you and you are a fake just like @Blackvegetable  

Image

User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,003
Politics: Libertarian

Xanthophobia » 05 May 2022, 8:02 pm » wrote: NO ONE CARES ABOUT .357 OR MAGNUM WHEEL GUNS OR YOUR LIES OLD MAN!
I CARRY .44 MAGNUM POWER IN SEMI-AUTOMATIC.
TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR "WATER PISTOL" LOL

this is my truck gun and trust me mother **** you and you are a fake just like @Blackvegetable  

iceiveImage

Wow.
OK.
Nice looking piece of equipment.
I really don't believe that is a .44magnum.
I could be wrong.
Would you like sell it ?

@Skans..................you are gun-hand.
Have you ever seen a firearm like this in .44mag. ?
I have not.
But then.................I don't know everything.                                           
:)  


https://youtu.be/P0DK-0fIKCw                                                   

User avatar
Staplophobia

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,570

Taipan » 05 May 2022, 8:27 pm » wrote: Wow.
OK.
Nice looking piece of equipment.
I really don't believe that is a .44magnum.
I could be wrong.
Would you like sell it ?

@Skans..................you are gun-hand.
Have you ever seen a firearm like this in .44mag. ?
I have not.
But then.................I don't know everything.                                           
Image  

https://youtu.be/P0DK-0fIKCw                                                   
YOU NASTY OLD DRUNK!
I CARRY 460 Rowland in my 1980 Gold Cup
That puts 10mm to shame. It's just like .44 magnun in a semi-auto
AND YOU MOTHER **** THAT SAY IT IS NOT "OFF THE SHELF AMMO"
I HAVE A LIFETIME SUPPLY!

@Skans  no need to response to the "fake Texan"

I TOLD HIM ONCE AND I WILL TELL HIM AGAIN, THIS IS MY TRUCK GUN!

@Taipan  It is for sale. I have (3) of these "pistols" for sale... 

my breath will knock the **** smelling @Squatchman  out of a 90 foot pine and he will swallow his testicles in the first 20 feet.

Image

 
 

User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,003
Politics: Libertarian

Xanthophobia » 05 May 2022, 8:35 pm » wrote: YOU NASTY OLD DRUNK!
I CARRY 460 Rowland in my 1980 Gold Cup
That puts 10mm to shame. It's just like .44 magnun in a semi-auto
AND YOU MOTHER **** THAT SAY IT IS NOT "OFF THE SHELF AMMO"
I HAVE A LIFETIME SUPPLY!

@Skans  no need to response to the "fake Texan"

I TOLD HIM ONCE AND I WILL TELL HIM AGAIN, THIS IS MY TRUCK GUN!

@Taipan  It is for sale. I have (3) of these "pistols" for sale... 

my breath will knock the **** smelling @Squatchman  out of a 90 foot pine and he will swallow his testicles in the first 20 feet.

Image

Sir,
the .460 Rowland does not fit easily into a Colt 1911 frame.
That round is for Grizzly-Bear.
But not impossible.       It can had.
Even the 10mm will put the 1911 under extreme pressure.
I love 10mm.


I like the gun in the picture.
Chambered in 10mm ??

How much ??
I have got lots of money.                                                                      
:)  

@Squatchman  

 

User avatar
Squatchman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,282

Taipan » 05 May 2022, 7:53 pm » wrote: Wow.
Tough, ain't cha ?
Yeahhhhhh.......me too, 

I only got a .357magnum myself.
Taurus.
Model 627.
Stainless-steel.     7-round.     Ported.  28oz.
It is my favorite.
@Squatchman  ........you are good with pictures.
Could you post Taurus Model 627 ?
(I will owe a favor).

Image Image
  6 inch up top..
 4 inch on bottom.
 A 7 shot revolver thats on par with the Ruger GP 100.
 Chambered in .357. 
 One of the most popular all around cartridges.
With proper loads it can be used for hunting or self defense.
Still might get one.
 
  

 

User avatar
Squatchman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,282

Xanthophobia » 05 May 2022, 7:19 pm » wrote: I shoot 460 Rowland out of my 1980 Gold Cup

 
  Awful nice gun to tear up with that cartridge. A less expensive make 1911 would suit it better,don't you think.
 The .460 Rowland batters them fairly hard.
 
 

User avatar
Squatchman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,282

Xanthophobia » 05 May 2022, 8:35 pm » wrote: YOU NASTY OLD DRUNK!
I CARRY 460 Rowland in my 1980 Gold Cup
That puts 10mm to shame. 

my breath will knock the **** smelling @Squatchman  out of a 90 foot pine and he will swallow his testicles in the first 20 feet.

Image
  Actually the 10mm. is better all around.
Especially in the big Glocks. The G20 and G40.
 It shoots flatter further. The Rowland tends to drop over distance faster.  With more recoil. But in close under 25 yards puts a good wallop on the bad guy.
A touch more power than the .45 +p with the same size hole.
 Also the 1911 platform only affords you 8 rounds +1 while the Glocks carry 15+1.
 The Glocks,being polymer  absorb recoil better than the all metal 1911,making follow up shots quicker.
 You can convert  a G21 to .460 Rowland with a simple barrel change and up your capacity to 13+1 with the milder recoil of the polymer frame.
 That being said. I don't knock another man's weapons. They"re all good and I get you're passionate about them. You do you and I'll do me. 
 Also I have no doubt your breath could knock a buzzard off a gut wagon but do you really think that's something to brag about?
 
  
 

User avatar
Squatchman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,282

Taipan » 05 May 2022, 8:27 pm » wrote: Wow.
OK.
Nice looking piece of equipment.
I really don't believe that is a .44magnum.
I could be wrong.
Would you like sell it ?

                                       
  You're right.
 It's a Zavasta ZPAP62 AK 47 pistol.
Chambered in 7.62 × 30mm.
10.5 " barrel with folding stock and quad rail handguard.
Cost around $1,000.00 

 

User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,003
Politics: Libertarian

Squatchman » 05 May 2022, 10:39 pm » wrote:   6 inch up top..
 4 inch on bottom.
 A 7 shot revolver thats on par with the Ruger GP 100.
 Chambered in .357. 
 One of the most popular all around cartridges.
With proper loads it can be used for hunting or self defense.
Still might get one.

Thank you, Sir.
I owe you a favor.

Peace, Dog.                                                    
:)  

User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,003
Politics: Libertarian

Squatchman » 05 May 2022, 11:09 pm » wrote:   Actually the 10mm. is better all around.
Especially in the big Glocks. The G20 and G40.
 It shoots flatter further. The Rowland tends to drop over distance faster.  With more recoil. But in close under 25 yards puts a good wallop on the bad guy.
A touch more power than the .45 +p with the same size hole.
 Also the 1911 platform only affords you 8 rounds +1 while the Glocks carry 15+1.
 The Glocks,being polymer  absorb recoil better than the all metal 1911,making follow up shots quicker.
 You can convert  a G21 to .460 Rowland with a simple barrel change and up your capacity to 13+1 with the milder recoil of the polymer frame.
 That being said. I don't knock another man's weapons. They"re all good and I get you're passionate about them. You do you and I'll do me. 
 Also I have no doubt your breath could knock a buzzard off a gut wagon but do you really think that's something to brag about?

Damn.
Well articulated.
You know firearms...................and marijuana.

Thank you.                                                                                              
  :clap:  

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,346
Politics: Republican

Xanthophobia » 05 May 2022, 8:35 pm » wrote: YOU NASTY OLD DRUNK!
I CARRY 460 Rowland in my 1980 Gold Cup
That puts 10mm to shame. It's just like .44 magnun in a semi-auto
AND YOU MOTHER **** THAT SAY IT IS NOT "OFF THE SHELF AMMO"
I HAVE A LIFETIME SUPPLY!

@Skans  no need to response to the "fake Texan"

I TOLD HIM ONCE AND I WILL TELL HIM AGAIN, THIS IS MY TRUCK GUN!

@Taipan  It is for sale. I have (3) of these "pistols" for sale... 

my breath will knock the **** smelling @Squatchman  out of a 90 foot pine and he will swallow his testicles in the first 20 feet.

Image
I like the ace folding stock.  I used this on one of my weapons.  That muzzle brake screams to anyone next to you "MOVE BACK IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY SOOT AND NOISE!"
 

User avatar
Skans

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,346
Politics: Republican

Taipan » 05 May 2022, 8:52 pm » wrote: Sir,
the .460 Rowland does not fit easily into a Colt 1911 frame.
That round is for Grizzly-Bear.
But not impossible.       It can had.
Even the 10mm will put the 1911 under extreme pressure.
I love 10mm.

I like the gun in the picture.
Chambered in 10mm ??

How much ??
I have got lots of money.                                                                      
Image  

@Squatchman  
I am likewise a big fan of 10mm.  Truth be told, 10mm is as hot as I like a semi-auto handgun, because anything more just takes too long to get back on target.  And, revolvers are even worse. While I have a DE 44 magnum, it is not all that fun to shoot, or economical to feed. It just sits in my safe collecting dust.  The 10mm gets range time along with a few of my 9mm's.  That's just what I like to shoot most, and the 10mm is great for bowling pins.  Don't need the 44 for that when I've got the 10mm which works more efficiently.
 

User avatar
Squatchman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,282

Skans » 06 May 2022, 6:46 am » wrote: I am likewise a big fan of 10mm.  Truth be told, 10mm is as hot as I like a semi-auto handgun, because anything more just takes too long to get back on target.  And, revolvers are even worse. While I have a DE 44 magnum, it is not all that fun to shoot, or economical to feed. It just sits in my safe collecting dust.  The 10mm gets range time along with a few of my 9mm's.  That's just what I like to shoot most, and the 10mm is great for bowling pins.  Don't need the 44 for that when I've got the 10mm which works more efficiently.
  I like shooting my 9mm.  It's ,well not cheap but cheaper by far than 10mm.
 But I do carry the 10mm. every day.
It's very comforting to know I can stop anything from a bear on down.
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arris, Beekeeper, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, ConsRule, Doug1943, Famagusta, FOS, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Holdor, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jeffey17, jefftec, Jinn Martini, Monderegal, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, neue regel, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, razoo, roadkill, ScottMon, SJConspirator, Skans, sooted up Cyndi, Spartan, Squatchman, Staplophobia, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, TB7, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Warcok, Xavier_Onassis, Zeets2 and 561 guests