This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,743
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Image

There it is in a nutshell!!!

All the EVIDENCE ONE NEEDS TO SEE who the real NAZIS are!!


 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,061
Politics: Conservative

Beekeeper » 08 May 2022, 7:29 am » wrote: Image

There it is in a nutshell!!!

All the EVIDENCE ONE NEEDS TO SEE who the real NAZIS are!!

Those who don't remember history are destined to repeat it. And the left is repeating it.

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,617
Politics: Libertarian

Wasting my time here, but actual American Nazis have been voting Republican for decades. Fascism is very much right wing as proven by the MAGA party.

User avatar
Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,743
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ScottMon » 08 May 2022, 7:41 am » wrote: Wasting my time here, but actual American Nazis have been voting Republican for decades. Fascism is very much right wing as proven by the MAGA party.
Really now.

So you can SHOW US ONE THING that Republicans have done that makes them NAZIS????

But we can show you HUNDREDS OF THINGS that makes you Libretards TOTALLY NAZIS!!!

Look at the GRAFFITI on the Churches just NOW from the "Abortion" ruling that hasn't even been released. SAME AS THE NAZIS DID TO THE JEWS!!

Your new "Ministry of Truth" to CONTROL the narrative, aka PROPAGANDA to  control the media and masses.

And this is just the start of a LONG list that is easy to find.

Nice try, but accusing ME of being WHAT YOU ARE isn't working, MORON.

User avatar
Bob

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 436

Beekeeper » 08 May 2022, 7:29 am » wrote: Image

There it is in a nutshell!!!

All the EVIDENCE ONE NEEDS TO SEE who the real NAZIS are!!
Refugees Who Flee War; Paint Swastikas on WW2 Graves and STAB People in Host Countries!https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... -countries

User avatar
Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,743
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Bob » 08 May 2022, 8:45 am » wrote: Refugees Who Flee War; Paint Swastikas on WW2 Graves and STAB People in Host Countries!https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... -countries
Psssst, goofus. I know of NO REPUBLICANS that embrace a damn thing that Hal Turner and his brand of HATE represents. Because ONE person is insane, claims there was no Holocaust, and espouses HATE with every word, doesn't mean that REPUBLICANS SUPPORT HIM!!!

Because, WE DON'T!!! Fact is, he sounds IDENTICAL to many of YOUR SIDES elected leaders!!! You know, the ones that BLAME JEWS for all the ills of this world, hates ANYTHING Israel and supports EVEN AGAIN, the mass extermination of them in favor of the Muslims/Palestinians!!

Care for me to NAME THE NAMES???

User avatar
Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,743
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

roadkill » 08 May 2022, 7:41 am » wrote: Those who don't remember history are destined to repeat it. And the left is repeating it.
The Left is doing all they can to REMOVE History as it was from the record. ESPECIALLY the part where THEY WERE SLAVERS AND WAR MONGRELS!!

You know, that CIVIL WAR thingy they want to ERASE from the history books and monuments that tell the story of DEMOCRAT RACISM!!

 

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676
Politics: Conservative

Beekeeper » 08 May 2022, 7:29 am » wrote: Image

There it is in a nutshell!!!

All the EVIDENCE ONE NEEDS TO SEE who the real NAZIS are!!
 
They (Democrats)... don't like to hear it... but it's TRUE !! 

Today's Democrat Party... and to be honest the Democrat Party of the last 150+ years... has been MORE NAZI... than NOT !!

-  KKK, ANTIFA, and BLM,
-  Pro Slavery, and Pro Metro-Plantation,
-  EFFORTS to CONTROL and MUZZLE Free Speech,
-  Create TERROR in the STREETS to further THEIR Cause...

It just NEVER changes !

 

User avatar
roadkill

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,061
Politics: Conservative

Beekeeper » 08 May 2022, 9:51 am » wrote: The Left is doing all they can to REMOVE History as it was from the record. ESPECIALLY the part where THEY WERE SLAVERS AND WAR MONGRELS!!

You know, that CIVIL WAR thingy they want to ERASE from the history books and monuments that tell the story of DEMOCRAT RACISM!!

LBJ's welfare system..."We'll keep those n***ers voting for 200 years".

He came pretty close.

User avatar
NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 477

ScottMon » 08 May 2022, 7:41 am » wrote: Wasting my time here, but actual American Nazis have been voting Republican for decades. Fascism is very much right wing as proven by the MAGA party.
you do know saying it over and over again and clicking your heels together doesn't make it true ... 

lol .. Having the IRS spy on Americans bank account is what I would call Nazis 
Having Mom's investigated for local terrorism because they do not want their kids to be taught CRT sounds like Nazis
Wanting to teach 5 year old sex and sex ID (without parent permission) sound like a sexual predator and pervert and Nazis
Forcing people to wear mask on public transportation that does nothing sounds Nazis 
Forcing everyone to get a shot, whether they need it or not ... or whether they want it or not  ... sounds Nazis .. 
 

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,617
Politics: Libertarian

NEILCAR » 08 May 2022, 12:26 pm » wrote: you do know saying it over and over again and clicking your heels together doesn't make it true ... 


 
It's documented fact.  Even Fox news admitted to it.
Nazis and anti-Semites slip through GOP primaries, causing headaches for party | Fox News
 

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,617
Politics: Libertarian

Beekeeper » 08 May 2022, 8:25 am » wrote: Really now.

So you can SHOW US ONE THING that Republicans have done that makes them NAZIS????


Nice try, but accusing ME of being WHAT YOU ARE isn't working, MORON.
Lets see...
In the 80s, They pushed for containment camps for HiV infected people whlist clamoring it was the wraith of God.
In the 90s, They openly and militantly opposed same sex marriage.  
in the Aughts, They were all for detaining all Muslims and putting them in the camps they had for HIV victims in the 80s.
In the 10's, They are all for going to war over a Big Lie told by Trump, Gobbels style.  

Seems pretty ****' NAZI to me. 
 

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,377
Politics: Republican

Can you show any photos of dead Jews swinging from lamp posts, or laying dead on the sidewalks because of  all of these "NAZIS" you see everywhere...?

Image
 

User avatar
NEILCAR

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 477

??? I am talking about things the dem party did or tried to do.  Are you saying the dems didn't try to investigate Moms for domestic terrorism??? 

In the land of the free ... it is not illegal to ID with Nazi, Communism, anti-Semites, or being a male chauvinistic pig ... as long as you do not infringe up on the rights of others.. 
However; it is against the law once you start to infringe upon those rights, you know --  like calling a Mom addressing the School Board regarding the education of her children and the dems trying to prevent it by call her and investigating her as a domestic terrorist ... that would be Nazism ... 

Using your logic ... since you ID with the Dems I am to assume that you are fine with strangers talking to 5 year old kids about sex and sexual ID, which suggest you support perverts and sexual predator's  ... dem logic is fun to use ... 
 

User avatar
ScottMon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,617
Politics: Libertarian

GHETTOBLASTER » 08 May 2022, 12:45 pm » wrote: Can you show any photos of dead Jews swinging from lamp posts, or laying dead on the sidewalks because of  all of these "NAZIS" you see everywhere...?


 
won't happen until you guys are in total power just like the orignal NAZI Party.
 

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,377
Politics: Republican

ScottMon » 08 May 2022, 1:10 pm » wrote: won't happen until you guys are in total power just like the orignal NAZI Party.
DON'T YOU EVER GET TIRED OF MAKING YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A [[[MASS MEDIA BRAINWASHED]]] "SCREAMING MEEMIE" WITH NOTHING OF ANY SUBSTANCE TO BE SCREAMING AT...?

Image
 

User avatar
Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,743
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ScottMon » 08 May 2022, 12:35 pm » wrote: Lets see...
In the 80s, They pushed for containment camps for HiV infected people whlist clamoring it was the wraith of God.
In the 90s, They openly and militantly opposed same sex marriage.  
in the Aughts, They were all for detaining all Muslims and putting them in the camps they had for HIV victims in the 80s.
In the 10's, They are all for going to war over a Big Lie told by Trump, Gobbels style.  

Seems pretty ****' NAZI to me.
Oh really now. So you have EVIDENCE and links to RELIABLE publications that show Republicans actually proposed and supported those things???

But..... there is THIS....Under CLINTON....

For over a year and a half, from 1991 to 1993, the United States
government ran a special detention camp, Camp Bulkely, at its Naval
Base in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. In one sense, the camp represented
just another episode in the sad global epic of the denial of refugee
rights that fills our century. But the Guantanamo camp was unique;
its 310 Haitian men, women, and children were prisoners in the
world's first and only detention camp for refugees with HIV.

But NO ONE in the US proposed one ON HOME SOIL!!

The OPPOSITION to same sex marriage was BASED ON Religious reasons, and NOT political. So you need more there than you have.

Detaining Muslims?? No evidence ANYONE can find supports that one, MORON!!! PERHAPS detaining TERRORISTS that sought to do harm here, yeah, but not a CALL FOR WIDESPREAD DETENTION OF MUSLIMS as you claim.

And your claim of "war" under Trump is BOGUS AS IT GETS since Trump was TOTALLY opposed to war anywhere.

BUT I CAN SHOW YOU REAL DETENTION CAMPS!!!

Set up in 1942 by none other than YOUR VERY OWN DEMOCRAT FD Roosevelt!!!

So you want to try harder?? Because I can show you where Democrats are ALL ABOUT FASCISM AND BEING GOOD LITTLE OBEDIENT NAZIS to CONTROL PEOPLE, INDUSTRY, and anything ELSE they put their noses into!! Including ALL ABOUT CENSORING the oppositions FREE SPEECH!!

Run along now, moron. You got your little fanny spanked massively here!!!
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 16,383
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
GHETTOBLASTER » 08 May 2022, 1:19 pm » wrote: DON'T YOU EVER GET TIRED OF MAKING YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A [[[MASS MEDIA BRAINWASHED]]] "SCREAMING MEEMIE" WITH NOTHING OF ANY SUBSTANCE TO BE SCREAMING AT...?

Image
Beautiful answer. ;)  

User avatar
Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,743
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ScottMon » 08 May 2022, 12:35 pm » wrote: Lets see...
In the 80s, They pushed for containment camps for HiV infected people whlist clamoring it was the wraith of God.
In the 90s, They openly and militantly opposed same sex marriage.  
in the Aughts, They were all for detaining all Muslims and putting them in the camps they had for HIV victims in the 80s.
In the 10's, They are all for going to war over a Big Lie told by Trump, Gobbels style.  

Seems pretty ****' NAZI to me.
Yeah, NAZIS ON YOUR SIDE, MORON....

https://twitter.com/realDaveReilly/stat ... s-n2606924

https://twitter.com/RuthSentUs/status/1 ... s-n2606924


What's NEXT from your side, MORON??? Another Kristallnacht?? Oh without a DOUBT it's COMING!!!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beekeeper, Buffalo, ConsRule, Doug1943, Famagusta, FOS, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jeffey17, jefftec, Jinn Martini, Monderegal, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, neue regel, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, razoo, roadkill, ScottMon, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Skans, Spartan, Squatchman, Staplophobia, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Warcok, Xavier_Onassis, Zeets2 and 562 guests