This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
golfboy

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,516
Politics: Conservative

It's hilarious to see these "fact checkers" claiming GEO location isn't any good, even though it's what the government used against Jan6 protesters to prove they were in the Capitol building.

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 7,083
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

bullseye
supraTruth » 10 May 2022, 3:29 pm » wrote: NO other slobs have as much time to sit around and lie and make crap up as U.
You are one dumb son of a *******.

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 7,083
Location: About 4,000 miles from center.

bullseye
Neo » 10 May 2022, 8:57 pm » wrote: Won't help. Once the ballot is separated from the sleeve auditing becomes impossible. You can't unscramble an egg without ending the secret ballot. As we only have two viable parties I guess we have to ask is privacy more important than security and accountability?
No.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 16,367
Politics: Fascist

Neo » 10 May 2022, 8:57 pm » wrote: Won't help. Once the ballot is separated from the sleeve auditing becomes impossible. You can't unscramble an egg without ending the secret ballot. As we only have two viable parties I guess we have to ask is privacy more important than security and accountability?

the real question is whether it **** matters who is elected inho

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,246
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

ConservativeWave » 10 May 2022, 6:27 pm » wrote: EXCEPT for ALL the other Democrats... who ALL FEVERISHLY try to Make LIES into PSEUDO FACTS...

But which Republican IGNORE, and HAMMER with REAL FACTS... and Democrat resort to NAME calling to DEFEAT..

BUT, which NEVER works any more... because America has SEEN the Democrat BULL **** WAY too OFTEN !!

TOUGH road to hoe  for the Democrats... their LIES just DON'T WORK like they ONCE DID !!
U NAZI SCUM DO NOTHING BUT MAKE UP FAKE **** & HATE ON 99% OF THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!  & U **** RNC SCUM ARE THE ONLY REASON ALL OF THE INCOME TAX BRACKETS ARE AT THE BOTTOM ON THE BACKS OF THE WORKING MIDDLE CLASS & BARELY RICH!
Image
 

User avatar
nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,084
Politics: Independent

ConservativeWave » 10 May 2022, 7:13 pm » wrote: Mail in ballots... judging by what I KNOW right now, are MUCH more preferable to UNCONTROLLED DROP boxes...

SO LONG as the Ballots are mailed to REAL and ELIGIBLE voters, and the ballots are collected, controlled, and COUNTED legally... which I for one will NEVER trust from THIS day forward... UNLESS they are monitored by AUTHORIZED poll watchers, 100% of the time !!

Judging by what we have seen from 2020... BALLOTS should be MONITORED, and VERIFIED, at EVERY point in their Journey to the polling stations, until AFTER they are counted... and THEN stored under LOCK & KEY until the elections is UTTERLY, and FINALLY certified... with NO Legal actions outstanding !!!

THAT is what we need for our ELECTIONS to have integrity !!
You mean monitored by Rethuglican RWNJ's; DONCHA!
The people who steal elections! (GASP!)
:x   :x   :x  
 

User avatar
one1zer0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 88
Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Location: Earth
Contact:

I just watched the documentary, it was filled with a ton of good information and only represents a small portion of the election fraud. The fraud installed a senile old man that apparently got way more votes than the first black president. To believe the election was fair is to believe Obama was holding back Joe Brandon Biden in the sense that he is way more popular and way more Americans prefer Brandon. I guess that makes Brandon the better president..... Laughable.
The Libtards loooove doing investigations, except when it comes to the election, then the morons repeat the MSM and say "It was the most secure election ever" and "There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud".

I've come to the exiting conclusion that Libtards are woefully ignorant idiots that can lie to one another and themselves, they think they are a good person because they are liberal when in fact they are useful idiots that are supporting the world economic forum's billionaire **** that are using them for their agenda. What do the Libtards say when this fact arises in conversation? The classic "conspiracy theory" I don't understand the retarded mentality of today's Liberals......

Freedom is a bad word. Free speech should be censored. They need "fact" checkers to confirm and solidify the lies they know deep down inside are nothing more than politically motivated ****. They actually believe racism is a way bigger problem than it is and that only the Liberal government can save them from it, when in reality it's just used as a way to manipulate votes. Likewise, they believe there is a menacing evil structure of words they call "hate speech" when all that means is "My mind is too weak and fragile to handle anything that doesn't go along with my political ideology"  Men are women and women are men by way of declaration, men in their mind can get pregnant, mothers are birthing persons, equal rights are special rights, they want a separate bathroom for each letter of their ever expanding pronouns, they think riots are mostly peaceful protests, they think destroying statues is social justice, their group identity politics is just stereo typing that they ironically are against, the list is too long to type out here. The neo-liberals are just woefully ignorant fascist idiots who can't think for themselves.  I have yet to meet one that is capable of having a conversation with that doesn't resort to personal attacks and overly emotional spazz outs.
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,402
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
one1zer0 » 11 May 2022, 12:18 am » wrote: I just watched the documentary, it was filled with a ton of good information and only represents a small portion of the election fraud. The fraud installed a senile old man that apparently got way more votes than the first black president. To believe the election was fair is to believe Obama was holding back Joe Brandon Biden in the sense that he is way more popular and way more Americans prefer Brandon. I guess that makes Brandon the better president..... Laughable.
The Libtards loooove doing investigations, except when it comes to the election, then the morons repeat the MSM and say "It was the most secure election ever" and "There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud".

I've come to the exiting conclusion that Libtards are woefully ignorant idiots that can lie to one another and themselves, they think they are a good person because they are liberal when in fact they are useful idiots that are supporting the world economic forum's billionaire **** that are using them for their agenda. What do the Libtards say when this fact arises in conversation? The classic "conspiracy theory" I don't understand the retarded mentality of today's Liberals......

Freedom is a bad word. Free speech should be censored. They need "fact" checkers to confirm and solidify the lies they know deep down inside are nothing more than politically motivated ****. They actually believe racism is a way bigger problem than it is and that only the Liberal government can save them from it, when in reality it's just used as a way to manipulate votes. Likewise, they believe there is a menacing evil structure of words they call "hate speech" when all that means is "My mind is too weak and fragile to handle anything that doesn't go along with my political ideology"  Men are women and women are men by way of declaration, men in their mind can get pregnant, mothers are birthing persons, equal rights are special rights, they want a separate bathroom for each letter of their ever expanding pronouns, they think riots are mostly peaceful protests, they think destroying statues is social justice, their group identity politics is just stereo typing that they ironically are against, the list is too long to type out here. The neo-liberals are just woefully ignorant fascist idiots who can't think for themselves.  I have yet to meet one that is capable of having a conversation with that doesn't resort to personal attacks and overly emotional spazz outs.
There are a few liberals here that can reasonably debate issues. They don't post often but when they do it's a breath of fresh air. They are often attacked by progressives. 
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 16,383
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Neo » 11 May 2022, 7:06 am » wrote: There are a few liberals here that can reasonably debate issues. They don't post often but when they do it's a breath of fresh air. They are often attacked by progressives.
True- I Miss them! :wave:  
These progressives  nuts must be finding us from twitter.

User avatar
Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,239
Politics: Progressive

Neo » 11 May 2022, 7:06 am » wrote: There are a few liberals here that can reasonably debate issues. They don't post often but when they do it's a breath of fresh air. They are often attacked by progressives.
debates? Says, Neo, who cuts and runs often.

User avatar
Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,239
Politics: Progressive

sootedupCyndi » 11 May 2022, 7:29 am » wrote: True- I Miss them! Image  
These progressives  nuts must be finding us from twitter.
I found you all from a Neo-Nazi website. 
 

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 16,383
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

ROFL
Pastafarian » 11 May 2022, 7:36 am » wrote: I found you all from a Neo-Nazi website.
Are you joking? Oh great.
Your teasing, you come from dot org. LOL

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676
Politics: Conservative

golfboy » 10 May 2022, 9:17 pm » wrote: It's hilarious to see these "fact checkers" claiming GEO location isn't any good, even though it's what the government used against Jan6 protesters to prove they were in the Capitol building.
REALLY !!  The police use EXACTLY the same technology to identify people who were at a crime scene, where there were NO OTHER witnesses, and use it to SUCCESSFUL identify and convict the perpetrators !!

IT IS a PROVEN technology...  HOWEVER, I guess DIFFERENT LAWS should apply if you're a SCUMBAG Democrat, and want to DESTROY America ?

NOT !!!

 
Last edited by ConservativeWave on 11 May 2022, 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,402
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Pastafarian » 11 May 2022, 7:35 am » wrote: debates? Says, Neo, who cuts and runs often.
Don't believe I have ever run. Have grown tired of repeating an unaddressed argument but that is about the extent of my "running". 
 

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676
Politics: Conservative

nuckinfutz » 10 May 2022, 10:38 pm » wrote: You mean monitored by Rethuglican RWNJ's; DONCHA!
The people who steal elections! (GASP!)
Image   Image   Image
YOU MEAN the DUMMYcrats, of COURSE !!

The SCUMBAGS who STEAL elections !

AND, it will NEVER stand !!


:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
 
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,402
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Pastafarian » 11 May 2022, 7:36 am » wrote: I found you all from a Neo-Nazi website.
Goes to show how unpopular neo nazis are, huh? 
 

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676
Politics: Conservative

supraTruth » 10 May 2022, 9:51 pm » wrote: U NAZI SCUM DO NOTHING BUT MAKE UP FAKE **** & HATE ON 99% OF THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!  & U **** RNC SCUM ARE THE ONLY REASON ALL OF THE INCOME TAX BRACKETS ARE AT THE BOTTOM ON THE BACKS OF THE WORKING MIDDLE CLASS & BARELY RICH!
Image
When DEMOCRATS point their finger at Republicans... WHICH they OFTEN DO... THEY will find that there are THREE fingers pointing BACK at THEM (the Democrats)... and THAT is poetic Justice...

BECAUSE, SO it is in REAL LIFE !!  Democrats LOVE to accuse others, of what THEY THEMSELVES are actually guilty of !!

Being the LYING SCUMBAGS that DEMOCRATS ARE !!

 
 

User avatar
Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,239
Politics: Progressive

Neo » 11 May 2022, 8:22 am » wrote: Goes to show how unpopular neo nazis are, huh?
Y’all are real popular. 
 

User avatar
Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,239
Politics: Progressive

Neo » 11 May 2022, 8:06 am » wrote: Don't believe I have ever run. Have grown tired of repeating an unaddressed argument but that is about the extent of my "running".
No, you’ve run. 

You might be tired bcuz you keep punching yourself in the face. 
 
 

User avatar
Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,239
Politics: Progressive

sootedupCyndi » 11 May 2022, 7:55 am » wrote: Are you joking? Oh great.
Your teasing, you come from dot org. LOL
No, I’m not. 

.org was in a Neo Nazi site. 
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arris, Beekeeper, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, ConsRule, Doug1943, Famagusta, FOS, freeman, GHETTO BLASTER, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Holdor, Ike Bana, Independent, Jantje_Smit, jeffey17, jefftec, Jinn Martini, Monderegal, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, neue regel, PaperLi [Bot], Pastafarian, razoo, roadkill, ScottMon, SJConspirator, Skans, Spartan, Squatchman, Staplophobia, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, TB7, thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Warcok, Xavier_Onassis, Zeets2 and 561 guests