This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

ConservativeWave

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

IT'S SHOCKING, but NOT unexpected... These things need to be EXPOSED, and the STATES need to ACT on them... and FIX them... AND, voting should NEVER be permitted to be taken over by the Federal government... It MIGHT be the ONLY chance we have for America to DEFEAT this THREAT !!

ONE which I believe has been spawned and originated in CHINA... but to which the democrat Party is now complicit !

roadkill

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

ConservativeWave » 11 May 2022, 10:34 am » wrote: IT'S SHOCKING, but NOT unexpected... These things need to be EXPOSED, and the STATES need to ACT on them... and FIX them... AND, voting should NEVER be permitted to be taken over by the Federal government... It MIGHT be the ONLY chance we have for America to DEFEAT this THREAT !!

ONE which I believe has been spawned and originated in CHINA... but to which the democrat Party is now complicit !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smtpWCpLsOg

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You guys crack me up with all this election fraud talk.

Smoove Chocolate

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Nervous laughter.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Squatchman » 11 May 2022, 10:46 pm » wrote: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
That was a real convincing argument that even Einstein would have been proud of....