This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

IS AMERICA A CHRISTIAN NATION?

Poll ended at 08 May 2022, 2:36 pm

Yes, it is (please make an argument for your choice)
42%
No, it isn't (please make an argument for your choice)
37%
It was, but is no more (please make an argument for your choice)
21%

Total votes: 19

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

GHETTOBLASTER » 11 May 2022, 9:42 pm » wrote: CP....I think  you have the "whole picture" here and Rock does not.

Regardless, I think Rock  has proven himself to be a great  guy with good values and a solid contributor to the forum. 
You don't need to get into a "name calling match" with him do you...?

I appreciate your support GB. Cannon seems to think that if he can accuse me of following liberal talking points he can discredit me. It isn't working. 

As far as what you call the "whole picture" I see clearly what some on this forum are saying. All I am saying is that it isn't necessary to target innocents in Ukraine.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
GHETTOBLASTER » 11 May 2022, 9:42 pm » wrote: CP....I think  you have the "whole picture" here and Rock does not.

Regardless, I think Rock  has proven himself to be a great  guy with good values and a solid contributor to the forum. 
You don't need to get into a "name calling match" with him do you...?
Well ****, man. He has been given the whole picture on a platter, and he CHOOSES to side with tranny media. He knows for a fact he's in the same corner as the trannies, slinging the same narrative. 

What kind of **** does that?

Rock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 11 May 2022, 9:57 pm » wrote: Zelensky your tranny friend is responsible for those deaths, fruitcake. 

Your tranny friend is the one who poked the bear.
Zelensky your tranny friend is responsible for those deaths, fruitcake. 

Okay. Educate me. How is he responsible for those deaths?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 11 May 2022, 10:01 pm » wrote: I appreciate your support GB. Cannon seems to think that if he can accuse me of following liberal talking points he can discredit me.
You discredit yourself, rah rahing with your sissy friends.
Rock » 11 May 2022, 10:01 pm » wrote: As far as what you call the "whole picture" I see clearly what some on this forum are saying. All I am saying is that it isn't necessary to target innocents in Ukraine.
And there you go spewing the MSM narrative.

Zelensky kills civilians, your homosexual media tells you what to ape, and you ape it. Like all your tranny bedfellows.

Dance with the dick what brung ya, fruity.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 11 May 2022, 10:04 pm » wrote: Okay. Educate me. How is he responsible for those deaths?
Well, let's see. Most of the civilian deaths are in EASTERN UKRAINE - Putin's people.

Your tranny media theory that he is killing his own people is silly on its face.

You're not there - so you cannot know, one way or the other.

But you take the word of people who tell you that little boys can grow up to be little girls, and that you're a bigot if you do not "support" their gaslighting by pretending along. 

The question becomes, WHY THE **** DO YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE THEM?

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Rock » 11 May 2022, 10:01 pm » wrote: I appreciate your support GB. Cannon seems to think that if he can accuse me of following liberal talking points he can discredit me. It isn't working. 

As far as what you call the "whole picture" I see clearly what some on this forum are saying. All I am saying is that it isn't necessary to target innocents in Ukraine.

Rock I meant what I said about you and have great respect for you.
What you and I think about this issue isn't enough to change that.... :)  

Rock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 11 May 2022, 10:06 pm » wrote: You discredit yourself, rah rahing with your sissy friends.

And there you go spewing the MSM narrative.

Zelensky kills civilians, your homosexual media tells you what to ape, and you ape it. Like all your tranny bedfellows.

Dance with the dick what brung ya, fruity.
A couple of weeks ago @righteous  posted this article from Greek City Times in which Greeks proclaimed how the Russians were the good guys. 

viewtopic.php?p=2022489#p2022489

So I researched the same source and found an article that proclaimed that Russia was bombing Mariupol. Hardly a MSM source. 

viewtopic.php?p=2022508#p2022508

When you continue to throw in all the tranny, MSM, and liberal accusations it makes you look like nothing more than a troll. Maybe you should take @GHETTO BLASTER 's advice.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 11 May 2022, 10:24 pm » wrote: A couple of weeks ago @righteous  posted this article from Greek City Times in which Greeks proclaimed how the Russians were the good guys. 

So I researched the same source and found an article that proclaimed that Russia was bombing Mariupol. Hardly a MSM source. 

When you continue to throw in all the tranny, MSM, and liberal accusations it makes you look like nothing more than a troll. Maybe you should take @GHETTO BLASTER 's advice.
The fog of war is writ large - but you have reduced it to fine print, while bolding the headlines of your MSM mind controllers. 

I did not MAKE you pick the side of the trannies, pal. You did that all on your own. 

You now wish to downplay that association. I cannot pretend that I blame you for wanting to distance yourself from your ODIOUS **** BEDFELLOWS. But I have no duty to play along. 

It is a true statement that you side with the NWO, tranny culture, demonic, anti-human scum that are out to gaslight kids into thinking they can swap genders - a supreme blasphemy against the Creator. You DO IN FACT side with their narrative that Russia is the aggressor in this proxy war deliberately created by the Obama Administration. 

You have been SHOWN that Obama overthrew their democratically elected government, outright PICKING which of the coup plotters would succeed the overthrown elected government. Thats where all of this started. I can show you the evidence - I cannot make you turn your back on your trusted friends in media. 

Here is the proof that our ambassador to Ukraine plotted the coup that led to this proxy war and these Ukrainian civilians dying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2XNN0Yt6D8

And take note: The obama administration ADMITTED that this was nuland and the Ukrainian ambassador talking, and apologised to the E.U. But your media shielded you from this knowledge, so that you would stupidly embrace the narratives of the enemies of democracy and humanity. Putin will never bow to the tranny culture that you openly and knowingly support in this war. 

Rock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 11 May 2022, 10:34 pm » wrote: The fog of war is writ large - but you have reduced it to fine print, while bolding the headlines of your MSM mind controllers. 

I did not MAKE you pick the side of the trannies, pal. You did that all on your own. 

You now wish to downplay that association. I cannot pretend that I blame you for wanting to distance yourself from your ODIOUS **** BEDFELLOWS. But I have no duty to play along. 

It is a true statement that you side with the NWO, tranny culture, demonic, anti-human scum that are out to gaslight kids into thinking they can swap genders - a supreme blasphemy against the Creator. You DO IN FACT side with their narrative that Russia is the aggressor in this proxy war deliberately created by the Obama Administration. 

You have been SHOWN that Obama overthrew their democratically elected government, outright PICKING which of the coup plotters would succeed the overthrown elected government. Thats where all of this started. I can show you the evidence - I cannot make you turn your back on your trusted friends in media. 

Here is the proof that our ambassador to Ukraine plotted the coup that led to this proxy war and these Ukrainian civilians dying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2XNN0Yt6D8

And take note: The obama administration ADMITTED that this was nuland and the Ukrainian ambassador talking, and apologised to the E.U. But your media shielded you from this knowledge, so that you would stupidly embrace the narratives of the enemies of democracy and humanity. Putin will never bow to the tranny culture that you openly and knowingly support in this war.

That's great. An 8 year old you tube. I'm done with you. I used to think you were the most intelligent person on this forum. Now I just think of you as a troll. I won't waste my time responding to any more of your ****. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 11 May 2022, 10:46 pm » wrote: That's great. An 8 year old you tube.
I apologise that the Obama administration happened 8 years ago, you **** retard. And that the coup didn't occur yesterday, but in 2014 - rendering the evidence 8 **** years old. I guess I should have provided you with evidence from the 2022 Obama administration and the 2022 coup, you gigantically stupid mother ****

You are an EPIC imbecile.
Rock » 11 May 2022, 10:46 pm » wrote: I'm done with you. I used to think you were the most intelligent person on this forum. Now I just think of you as a troll. I won't waste my time responding to any more of your ****.
Just shut the **** up, you stupid half-a-queer. Crying about the age of CONTEMPORARY evidence shows everyone that you could easily be put on any man's dick. You're a **** mook.

righteous

Share      Unread post

Rock » 11 May 2022, 10:24 pm » wrote: A couple of weeks ago @righteous  posted this article from Greek City Times in which Greeks proclaimed how the Russians were the good guys. 

THIS WILL BETTER CONFIRM MY REPORTING
JUST LIKE WESTERN REPORTING, THE GREEKS ARE GIVEN FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT MARIUPOL
I THINK YOU'RE A  LAZY **** TROLL WHO CAN'T PROVIDE CONCRETE INFO TO DISPUTE MY FINDINGS
Greeks from Mariupol speak as Nazis Murder Children in the Streets (Really?) – Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
righteous » 11 May 2022, 10:49 pm » wrote: THIS WILL BETTER CONFIRM MY REPORTING
JUST LIKE WESTERN REPORTING, THE GREEKS ARE GIVEN FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT MARIUPOL
I THINK YOU'RE A  LAZY **** TROLL WHO CAN'T PROVIDE CONCRETE INFO TO DISPUTE MY FINDINGS
Greeks from Mariupol speak as Nazis Murder Children in the Streets (Really?) – Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services
He is a mental retard.

He LITERALLY ******* that evidence of a coup that happened 8 years ago was 8 years old. Can you imagine what a weak mind that takes - what a complete lack of manly reasoning capacity? He is a waste of a ****. His dad would be ashamed of him and his grandfather would slap his daughter in law for cheating on his son with a circus midget.

He doesm't rise to the level of a troll - but he IS a lazy piece of **** and a half a queer just waiting for the right manipulator. He cries like a little girl when I point out the TRUTH that he stands with NWO tranny-order. But he continues to stand with them. That is one weak piece of ****. 

Rock

Share      Unread post

righteous » 11 May 2022, 10:49 pm » wrote: THIS WILL BETTER CONFIRM MY REPORTING
Veterans Today is a conspiracy theory site. Not credible. 

righteous

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 11 May 2022, 11:03 pm » wrote: He is a mental retard.

He LITERALLY ******* that evidence of a coup that happened 8 years ago was 8 years old. Can you imagine what a weak mind that takes - what a complete lack of manly reasoning capacity? He is a waste of a ****. His dad would be ashamed of him and hsi grandfather would slap his daughter in law for cheating on his son with a circus midget.

He doesm't rise to the level of a troll - but he IS a lazy piece of **** and a half a queer just waiting for the right manipulator. He cries like a little girl when I point out the TRUTH that he stands with NWO tranny-order. But he continues to stand with them. That is one weak piece of ****.
I DON'T THINK ANY FACTUAL PIECE OF INFORMATION WILL ALTER HIS BRAINWASHED WAY OF THINKING.
HE IS ENTIRELY CONSUMED BY FALSE NARRATIVES AND LIES FROM THE WEST.  

righteous

Share      Unread post

Rock » 11 May 2022, 11:08 pm » wrote: Veterans Today is a conspiracy theory site. Not credible.
****. PROVE IT. YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE VIDEO, NUMBNUTS

righteous

Share      Unread post

Rock » 11 May 2022, 10:01 pm » wrote: I appreciate your support GB. Cannon seems to think that if he can accuse me of following liberal talking points he can discredit me. It isn't working. 

All I am saying is that it isn't necessary to target innocents in Ukraine.
AZOV AND AIDAR NEO-NAZI'S HAVE BEEN DOING A GOOD JOB OF IT SINCE 2014.
14,000 MURDERED, OVER 1,000 CHILDREN 

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE REASON WHY ZELENSKY HAD BEEN EXTERMINATING ETHNIC RUSSIANS AND UKRAINIANS WHO LIVE WITH THEM PEACEFULLY.  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
righteous » 11 May 2022, 11:21 pm » wrote: I DON'T THINK ANY FACTUAL PIECE OF INFORMATION WILL ALTER HIS BRAINWASHED WAY OF THINKING.
HE IS ENTIRELY CONSUMED BY FALSE NARRATIVES AND LIES FROM THE WEST.
He's a dolt. He can't even wrap his midget head around 9-11 being an inside job - and that **** is BASIC. I mean, tower 7 - the **** landlord told them to "pull it" - after double-insuring it a few months before. That **** is on tape - broadcast by HIS media. The Patriot Act was ALREADY PRINTED UP, just waiting for the pretext. We murdered Iraqis - and that *** who bleeds for Ukies was all for it. WE can murder civilians - just not Vladimir. He's a **** putz.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 11 May 2022, 11:08 pm » wrote: Veterans Today is a conspiracy theory site. Not credible.
"If you can't dispute the facts, attack the one who brings them" - Saul Alinsky.

And this *** wants to pretend he isn't a tranny prog. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Rock » 11 May 2022, 10:46 pm » wrote: That's great. An 8 year old you tube.
"WAAAAH! The evdence of an 8 year old coup is 8 years old!!! WAAAAH!!!!"

"Anything the Founders said doesn't mean **** - it's more than 8 years old - WAAAAHHHH!!!!"

On dick. ^