This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,090

Warcok » 11 May 2022, 4:23 pm » wrote: You being a Man with integrity and morals is an opinion. Me being a Man with integrity and morals is a fact.
It's all opinion numbnuts.  "It's raining" and similar comments are facts.  Everything else is opinion.

Pay attention, ****...
"All that exists are atoms and empty space, everything else is opinion." - Democritus.
 

User avatar
Warcok

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 587
Politics: Nationalist

IkeBana » 11 May 2022, 6:46 pm » wrote: It's all opinion numbnuts.  "It's raining" and similar comments are facts.  Everything else is opinion.

Pay attention, ****...
"All that exists are atoms and empty space, everything else is opinion." - Democritus.
You support the grooming and sexualizing of small children in kindergarten because the politicians you support do. - Fact

User avatar
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,246
Politics: Democratic
Location: Internet
Contact:

Beekeeper » 11 May 2022, 3:21 pm » wrote: There's not but ONE TINY LITTLE THING wrong with your LYING, NAZI PIG....

Read it and LEARN SOMETHING besides your NAZI PROPAGANDA!!!.....

So you see, your LIES are PURE BULLCRAP and easy to KICK IN THE GONADS!!!

So run along now before you get a DOUBLE KICK and you die or something everyone hopes happens!!!
SO, U ******* RNC TOOL, WHERE'S THE EFFECTIVE TAX RATES FOR ALL OF THESE OVERPAID SCUMBAGS WHO BUY OFF ALL OF YOUR tCON POLITICIANS WITH THEIR REMAINING DISCRETIONARY INCOME?

As Chairman and CEO at EXXON MOBIL CORP, D. W. Woods made $16,424,332 in total compensation.

AT&T CEO John Stankey's pay for 2021 rose 18% over the previous year to $24.8 million, per the company's SEC filing Tuesday

Apr 23, 2021 — Comcast CEO Brian Roberts' total pay package came in at $32.7 million last year


 

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,090

Warcok » 11 May 2022, 6:57 pm » wrote: You support the grooming and sexualizing of small children in kindergarten because the politicians you support do. - Fact
Actually opinion, unless you can...

Help me out with this, eh?  Who exactly is doing all this "grooming and sexualizing?"  And I mean, exactly...the names of these groomers and sexualizers and since you con-jobs are all about some alleged "truth" coming out on the courts, the names of the groomers and sexualizers who have been found guilty of felonius criminal grooming and felonius criminal sexualizing.

While you're doing that, perhaps you might include exactly what the action of said "grooming" entails and what the action of said "sexualizing" entails.  In your opinion.
 

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,375
Politics: Republican

Donald J Trump (PRO)
Donald J Trump
@realdonaldtrump

7h
·
Today, the worst "election integrity" Governor in the country, Brian Kemp, loaded the great state of Georgia up with RINOs. That's right, he had them all. Chris Christie, Doug Ducey from Arizona, and Pete Ricketts from Nebraska. That tells you all you need to know about what you are getting in Georgia—just a continuation of bad elections and a real RINO if you vote for Brian Kemp.

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,375
Politics: Republican

Donald J Trump (PRO)
Donald J Trump
@realdonaldtrump

7h
·
"2000 Mules" is now available for digital download. Every American must see this movie. It's the most important political documentary ever made, because it reveals with irrefutable proof what really happened in the 2020 Election. The film is now on two great platforms where the Radical Left cannot censor it or take it down. Watch at http://SalemNow.com or http://2000Mules.locals.com.

User avatar
golfboy

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,516
Politics: Conservative

Beekeeper » 11 May 2022, 5:41 pm » wrote: No, it's not silly. The American people are totally fed up with the BS that is happening out of the Democrat party. And the divisions are getting farther apart and the issues are ones that INFLAME both sides. Radical NAZIS on the left are just CLAMORING FOR A CIVIL WAR as they want to "burn it all down".

Time to stock up on necessities and ammo. You will be needing it in the not so distant future.
Been stocked up. 
Suppose I could do with some more 30-30, but got plenty of everything else. 
 

User avatar
Warcok

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 587
Politics: Nationalist

IkeBana » 11 May 2022, 7:49 pm » wrote: Actually opinion, unless you can...

Help me out with this, eh?  Who exactly is doing all this "grooming and sexualizing?"  And I mean, exactly...the names of these groomers and sexualizers and since you con-jobs are all about some alleged "truth" coming out on the courts, the names of the groomers and sexualizers who have been found guilty of felonius criminal grooming and felonius criminal sexualizing.

While you're doing that, perhaps you might include exactly what the action of said "grooming" entails and what the action of said "sexualizing" entails.  In your opinion.
Image
 
 

Image
 Image Image
 Image Image Image
 

User avatar
GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,375
Politics: Republican

"An analysis of the state and county hourly voting tallies in both Wisconsin and Michigan reveals significant jumps in Democrat candidate Joe Biden’s vote totals. These vote total jumps – which came in single instance ballot dumps as reported by ABC News and Nate Silver’s Five-Thirty-Eight.

In Wisconsin, at between 2 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. ET, the total number of votes increased by 125,000. Of these 125,000 votes, 100% were for Biden, without a single vote for President Trump recorded."

User avatar
Beekeeper

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,743
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

supraTruth » 11 May 2022, 7:37 pm » wrote: SO, U ******* RNC TOOL, WHERE'S THE EFFECTIVE TAX RATES FOR ALL OF THESE OVERPAID SCUMBAGS WHO BUY OFF ALL OF YOUR tCON POLITICIANS WITH THEIR REMAINING DISCRETIONARY INCOME?

As Chairman and CEO at EXXON MOBIL CORP, D. W. Woods made $16,424,332 in total compensation.

AT&T CEO John Stankey's pay for 2021 rose 18% over the previous year to $24.8 million, per the company's SEC filing Tuesday

Apr 23, 2021 — Comcast CEO Brian Roberts' total pay package came in at $32.7 million last year
 
SO WHAT???

This is the UNITED STATES . You can make whatever it is you WANT TO MAKE.

What is it you want??? Communist RUSSIA where you can have GOVERNMENT DICTATE your salary???

SCREW YOURSELF AND SHUT UP!!

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,090

GHETTOBLASTER » 11 May 2022, 7:54 pm » wrote: Donald J Trump (PRO)
Donald J Trump
@realdonaldtrump

7h
·
Today, the worst "election integrity" Governor in the country, Brian Kemp, loaded the great state of Georgia up with RINOs. That's right, he had them all. Chris Christie, Doug Ducey from Arizona, and Pete Ricketts from Nebraska. That tells you all you need to know about what you are getting in Georgia—just a continuation of bad elections and a real RINO if you vote for Brian Kemp.
Well we know a radical white supremacist and extremist when we see one, and gb is top shelf.  Pretty funny that what Trump has actually done is split conservative Republicans right down the middle. 

If you don't sound like Gaetz, Greene, and/or Gosar, you are now officially recognized as a Republican In Name Only.  Which is just what we want to see...factionalized conservative Republicans ripping out each other's entrails.
 
 I thought Brian Kemp was about as nauseating as it could get...I was so wrong.
 
 

User avatar
ConservativeWave

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 676
Politics: Conservative

GHETTOBLASTER » 11 May 2022, 9:03 pm » wrote: "An analysis of the state and county hourly voting tallies in both Wisconsin and Michigan reveals significant jumps in Democrat candidate Joe Biden’s vote totals. These vote total jumps – which came in single instance ballot dumps as reported by ABC News and Nate Silver’s Five-Thirty-Eight.

In Wisconsin, at between 2 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. ET, the total number of votes increased by 125,000. Of these 125,000 votes, 100% were for Biden, without a single vote for President Trump recorded."
You get the feeling that there was a HUGE conspiracy behind all of this... MILLIONS of $$$, and THOUSANDS of people involved.... I can't HELP but believe that with what we know NOW, a DEEP DIVE INVESTIGATION, done correctly, could root out ALL the perpetrators, and UPROOT EVERYTHING that they did...

I'm hoping that the 2022 election is a TOTAL Republican landslide... because THAT will be the ONLY way we get to the bottom of it... Democrats in "control" will NEVER investigate this as it NEEDS to be investigated !!

So, AMERICA is once again at the MERCY of American citizens to DO the RIGHT thing... WILL they come THRU once again ??


 

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,090

Beekeeper » 12 May 2022, 5:38 am » wrote: SO WHAT???

This is the UNITED STATES . You can make whatever it is you WANT TO MAKE.

What is it you want??? Communist RUSSIA where you can have GOVERNMENT DICTATE your salary???

SCREW YOURSELF AND SHUT UP!!
You hypocrite, lying sack of ****.  We can make whatever we want to make as long as ******* racist, sexist, bigot **** like you think it's something that is acceptable by your **** up standards. 

I think a great thing that should be made are more documentary films that tell the whole story of the racist/genocidal founding of this country...so that our children will finally get some education that tells the whole sick **** story.

You're not some communist who would object to us making whatever we want to make...now are ya.
 
 

User avatar
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,090

GHETTOBLASTER » 11 May 2022, 9:03 pm » wrote: "An analysis of the state and county hourly voting tallies in both Wisconsin and Michigan reveals significant jumps in Democrat candidate Joe Biden’s vote totals. These vote total jumps – which came in single instance ballot dumps as reported by ABC News and Nate Silver’s Five-Thirty-Eight.

In Wisconsin, at between 2 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. ET, the total number of votes increased by 125,000. Of these 125,000 votes, 100% were for Biden, without a single vote for President Trump recorded."
**** alt-right propaganda.  Read the USA TODAY Fact check...all of it.  And...there's no way USA TODAY qualifies as leftist drive-by media.

USA TODAY - Fact check: That spike in the Wisconsin vote tally was expected and legitimate, not fraud
Claims of voter fraud of any kind on Wisconsin are flat out wrong. This only rings true for someone who hasn’t paid attention to Wisconsin’s demographics and voting mechanics.  Wisconsin state records show that voter registration far excfared actual ballots cast in the 2020 electoon.
You are full of ****.
 

User avatar
Squatchman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,282

GHETTOBLASTER » 11 May 2022, 7:55 pm » wrote: Donald J Trump (PRO)
Donald J Trump
@realdirtbag


·
"2000 Mules" is now available for digital download. Every American must see this movie. It's the most important political documentary ever made, because it reveals with irrefutable proof what really happened in the 2020 Election. 
  Irrefutable proof huh?
Too bad it isn't court worthy evidence.
 

User avatar
Squatchman

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,282

ConservativeWave » 12 May 2022, 8:17 am » wrote:

So, AMERICA is once again at the MERCY of American citizens to DO the RIGHT thing... WILL they come THRU once again ??
  We will.
We voted Trump out didn't we?

 

User avatar
Taipan

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,001
Politics: Libertarian

Squatchman » 12 May 2022, 8:58 am » wrote:   We will.
We voted Trump out didn't we?

The Democrat Ship is listing.
It is taking on water.
And......there is nobody in the wheelhouse.                                  
  :rofl:   :rofl:  

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 11,402
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Squatchman » 12 May 2022, 8:58 am » wrote:   We will.
We voted Trump out didn't we?
You stole an election. Won't happen again. 
 

User avatar
Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,239
Politics: Progressive

Cannonpointer » 11 May 2022, 2:35 pm » wrote: The day neo runs from the likes of you, I will eat my hat, boy.
He’s done so quite a few times, Chicken Little. 

Is “eating your hat” code for sucking your own dick? you fat, lazy queer. 
 

User avatar
Pastafarian

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,239
Politics: Progressive

Neo » 11 May 2022, 1:32 pm » wrote: Yall? Nazis are large government, race obsessed, progressive, socialist, utopian *******. They have far more in common with the progressive left than any ideology I subscribe to.
^^^^Nazis lie

I’m not a Nazi, Nazi.