This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Mirabeau

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 30 May 2022, 1:08 pm » wrote: Yes yes - there are alwys EXCELLENT resons for people like you and Pelosi to control fellow citizens, cupcake. 

Mao had his reasons, too, fruity. Every control freak has justifictions.
^^^ Queerboy just admitted that controlling people who want to take innocent life is not a good thing.

You can't make this stuff up, folks!

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
What name do you prefer to be known by, fruity?
And what are your interests, fruity?
Mirabeau » 30 May 2022, 1:29 pm » wrote: just admitted that controlling people
I see.

You're new at this - right?

Mirabeau

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 30 May 2022, 1:33 pm » wrote: What name do you prefer to be known by, fruity?

I see.

Nope.

Mirabeau is not new to the easy task of ******* liberals like you and revealing them to be ******* through and through.

jerra b

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

omh » 30 May 2022, 6:48 am » wrote: what is the difference economically appropriate and genetically procreate?

Intellectual transference of ideology through context within current 5 generations occupying space against genetically transferred instinctive awareness in content displacement of each species populating time specifically alive here now.

Nostradamus defined an event One Male would bring globally about and no other one male in history offered understanding how biology eternally separates current population naturally. Truly honest ancestor about his self and life beyond his time mutually evolving in same atmosphere. I offer serenity to understanding universal limitations while occupying space as one of a kind.

Your reality enables mayhem, madness, misery to control tomorrows only arrive evolving as displaced and behaving as a whole species defying life is eternally separated here.

Notice what I discuss doesn't need theories or theologies to distract from actual evolving as individually here since conceived. Purity in molecular migration of forms shaped as universally present compounding in a way perpetual motion only arrives in cycles of what is occupying space now. I explain thermodynamics in motion life sustains in navigating time mutually evolving here as genetically changing the whole of what is left, next decision, all the time each has since conceived.

do you even know what malachi is?

omh

Share      Unread post

jerra b » 30 May 2022, 2:02 pm » wrote: do you even know what malachi is?
hebrew intellect created doubt to current population biology is the single source for eternal separation of ancestors occupying space now. Old Testament crap taken from the Torah.

Mirabeau

Share      Unread post

omh » 30 May 2022, 3:08 pm » wrote: hebrew intellect created doubt to current population biology is the single source for eternal separation of ancestors occupying space now. Old Testament crap taken from the Torah.
^^^ Kamala Harris strikes again.

omh

Share      Unread post

Mirabeau » 30 May 2022, 3:34 pm » wrote: ^^^ Kamala Harris strikes again.
ha ha ha ha back to misdirection. over the last 16 years my posts have led directly to whom I am if one was aware of national news stories in 2005.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
You really are an idiot, son.

At least tell me that your PARENTS had some brains...
Mirabeau » 30 May 2022, 1:41 pm » wrote: Nope.

...******* through and through.

jerra b

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

omh » 30 May 2022, 3:08 pm » wrote: hebrew intellect created doubt to current population biology is the single source for eternal separation of ancestors occupying space now. Old Testament crap taken from the Torah.
that is what nostradamas got his ideas from

Mirabeau

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 30 May 2022, 4:14 pm » wrote: I wish now that I had not dropped out of school in the third grade.

Well, THAT says a lot!

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
jerrab » 29 May 2022, 2:38 pm » wrote: the shooters don't care who is president, they probably don't even know who the president is.
You talk like you know these guys. Do you? If not, how can you make such assumptions about their feelings?

They are politiclly useful - that much is certain. The anti-gun agenda uses each and every one of them, predictably. 

When people are politically useful, adult thinking requires that one at least CONSIDER that they might be politicl apparatchiks. 

One could argue that if it moves like a pawn and dies like a pawn, it's a pawn.

Pawns are useful precisely becuse they are expendble, and easily used to manipulate opponents' moves.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Mirabeau » 30 May 2022, 5:09 pm » wrote: Well, THAT says a lot!
Still greasing my pole out of butt hurt, are ya...

Another reaming isn't ointment, fruit loop. You're taking "hair of the dog that bit ya" to the extreme, son. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
jerrab » 29 May 2022, 7:17 pm » wrote: i mean god damn it they were on the phone with 911 begging for help while the shooter was killing them.
The cops were busy protecting the gunner's perimeter from those who would render actual assistance.

Mirabeau

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 30 May 2022, 5:13 pm » wrote: Still greasing my pole out of butt hurt, are ya...

Another reaming isn't ointment, fruit loop. You're taking "hair of the dog that bit ya" to the extreme, son.
^^^ Totally obsessed with and envious of the superior intellect, patriotism, morality, knowledge, and wisdom of Mirabeau.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
jerrab » 29 May 2022, 7:15 pm » wrote: what is the common denominator?

the ar 15.
That is false. The common denominator has to be something else. AR15's predate mass killings by a few decades. It was rolled out in 19 and 63. More to the point, semi-autos have been in the hands of the public longer than they have been in the hands of the military. The American public has had access to semi-utos since 19 and aught-7. That there is a hunnerd and 15 yar. The military didn't introduce the semi-auto until doubleya doubleya deuce. That's 2 generations later.

No, ya can't blame the gun - not with any intellectual integrity. 

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Mirabeau » 30 May 2022, 5:20 pm » wrote: ^^^ Totally obsessed with and envious of the superior intellect, patriotism, morality, knowledge, and wisdom of Mirabeau.
^My latest fan-girl.

We should start a pool on when she'll give me my first tribute thread.

Mirabeau

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 30 May 2022, 5:22 pm » wrote: ^My latest fan-girl.

We should start a pool on when she'll give me my first tribute thread.
^^^ Totally obsessed with and envious of the superior intellect, patriotism, morality, knowledge, and wisdom of Mirabeau.

GHETTO BLASTER

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Cannonpointer » 30 May 2022, 1:33 pm » wrote: What name do you prefer to be known by, fruity?

I see.

Well at least he adds "TEXTURE" to this forum..but I wish he would list his political  ideology as LOW IQ / CONFUSED... Image  
He is so uhh..stereotypical of the INBRED BANJO PLAYING CONSERVATIVE that I suspect he is one of BV's shill accounts. :rofl:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
jerrab » 29 May 2022, 5:34 pm » wrote: -------------------------------------------------------

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/auth ... 95d6f.html

Lou Michel , Dan Herbeck
Law enforcement officers are investigating whether a retired federal agent had about 30 minutes advance notice of a white supremacist's plans to murder Black people at a Buffalo supermarket, two law enforcement officials told The Buffalo News.

Authorities believe the former agent – believed to be from Texas – was one of at least six individuals who regularly communicated with accused gunman Payton Gendron in an online chat room where racist hatred was discussed, the two officials said.

The two law enforcement sources with direct knowledge of the investigation stated these individuals were invited by Gendron to read about his mass shooting plans and the target location about 30 minutes before Gendron killed 10 people at Tops Markets on Jefferson Avenue on May 14.
Fun fact:

You would never guess this if you rely on the MSM for your views and opinions, but according to the FBI data base, black mass killers target whites more often than the other way around.

Never gets the same press. Virtually doesn't get any - certainly not where the racial angle is even spoken of, much less ballyhooed to high heaven.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
GHETTOBLASTER » 30 May 2022, 5:24 pm » wrote: Well at least he adds "TEXTURE" to this forum..but I wish he would list his political  ideology as LOW IQ / CONFUSED... Image  
He is so uhh..stereotypical of the INBRED BANJO PLAYING CONSERVATIVE that I suspect he is one of BV's shill accounts. Image

But he refers to himself in the third person. Ya gotta give him props for...

grandiosity? :LOL: