This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Skans

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Skans said: Guns are not the problem.  The Gender Confused are the problem.  They need to be banned from every aspect of society.  Lock 'em up and throw away the key.  There is something seriously wrong with trannys.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Huey said:
Skans » 28 Mar 2023, 11:18 am » wrote: Guns are not the problem.  The Gender Confused are the problem.  They need to be banned from every aspect of society.  Lock 'em up and throw away the key.  There is something seriously wrong with trannys.

Yup, there has been three or four mass shootings recently by the gender confused. 

From a tweet:

The Colorado Springs shooter identified as non binary. The Denver shooter identified as trans. The Aberdeen shooter identified as trans. The Nashville shooter identified as trans. One thing is VERY clear: the modern trans movement is radicalizing activists into terrorists.

31st Arrival

Share      Unread post

31st Arrival said:
Skans » 28 Mar 2023, 11:18 am » wrote: Guns are not the problem.  The Gender Confused are the problem.  They need to be banned from every aspect of society.  Lock 'em up and throw away the key.  There is something seriously wrong with trannys.
Is this about the latest school shooter? This **** can be defused with a little honesty from all sides playing divide and conquer time occupying space here.

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

CYNICAL OLD CUSS
Politics: Libertarian

Redheaded Stranger said:

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Vegas said:
Given that they have a real mental illness, they need to be treated. They need help. However, the left has decided to normalize their mental illness, instead of being more humane toward them. 

Skans

Share      Unread post

Skans said:
Vegas » 28 Mar 2023, 12:05 pm » wrote: Given that they have a real mental illness, they need to be treated. They need help. However, the left has decided to normalize their mental illness, instead of being more humane toward them.
What if the extent of our science is incapable of effectively treating their mental illness?  Then what?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Vegas said:
Skans » 28 Mar 2023, 12:06 pm » wrote: What if the extent of our science is incapable of effectively treating their mental illness?  Then what?

They weren't this violent when they were being treated. These shootings, and the trans who freak out in public, didn't cause problems in society. They were treated. In fact, their suicide rate exponentially climbed after the left normalized their illness. 

Skans

Share      Unread post

Skans said:
Vegas » 28 Mar 2023, 12:10 pm » wrote: They weren't this violent when they were being treated. These shootings, and the trans who freak out in public, didn't cause problems in society. They were treated. In fact, their suicide rate exponentially climbed after the left normalized their illness.
Well, I'd say you've made a reasonable observation and a good point.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Vegas said:
Skans » 28 Mar 2023, 12:16 pm » wrote: Well, I'd say you've made a reasonable observation and a good point.
From 1997 -2007, the suicide attempts were 27.19%. Compared to 52% in 2020. Around the mid 2000s is when transgenderism was beginning to be normalized. 
The amount of research on this topic is also increasing, with 14 projects first published from 1997 to 2007 and the remainder since. In fact, following the authors' previous study on this subject, which included studies published to February 2016,3 22 projects, or 34% of the total, have been added. We can expect this trend, which may partially result from the heightened profile of transgender issues and civil rights, to continue.
Our findings of an average rate of 46.55% lifetime suicidal ideation and 27.19% attempts among transgender participants.
Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors Among Transgender Adults in Relation to Education, Ethnicity, and Income: A Systematic Review | Transgender Health (liebertpub.com)
In the US, 52% of Trans and Non-Binary youth have sincerely considered killing themselves in 2020.

What Is The Transgender Suicide Rate? (gendergp.com)

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Neo said:
Vegas » 28 Mar 2023, 12:27 pm » wrote: From 1997 -2007, the suicide attempts were 27.19%. Compared to 52% in 2020. Around the mid 2000s is when transgenderism was beginning to be normalized.
Trump was in office, obviously he is to blame. 😁

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Vegas said:
Neo » 28 Mar 2023, 12:37 pm » wrote: Trump was in office, obviously he is to blame. 😁

Ovomit created a law that forced public schools to make transgender bathrooms, or to at least allow kids to use the bathroom that complies with their 'chosen' identity. South Park did an episode on it. It was funny. Cartman dressed up as a girl and started using the girl's bathroom.  :rofl:  

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Politics: Progressive

Xavier_Onassis said:
Vegas » 28 Mar 2023, 12:05 pm » wrote: Given that they have a real mental illness, they need to be treated. They need help. However, the left has decided to normalize their mental illness, instead of being more humane toward them.
I see no evidence whatever that rightwingers are more humane to anyone, especially gays, Lesbians, Blacks, Asians, Muslims, non Christians or any kind of nonconformists.

The old methods were to lock them up or give them drugs, as they did to Alan Turing. That is not humane, or even civilized.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Vegas said:
Xavier_Onassis » 28 Mar 2023, 12:48 pm » wrote: I see no evidence whatever that rightwingers are more humane to anyone, especially gays, Lesbians, Blacks, Asians, Muslims, non Christians or any kind of nonconformists.

The old methods were to lock them up or give them drugs, as they did to Alan Turing. That is not humane, or even civilized.

Of course you are going to say that. You are a partisan hack. You are one of those Dims are always right and Repubs are always evil kind of hack. You cannot be taken seriously. 

Xavier_Onassis

Share      Unread post

Child Groomer, Sexual Predator
Politics: Progressive

Xavier_Onassis said:
Vegas » 28 Mar 2023, 12:49 pm » wrote: Of course you are going to say that. You are a partisan hack. You are one of those Dims are always right and Repubs are always evil kind of hack. You cannot be taken seriously.
I am 100% dead right and you are a moron.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Vegas said:
Xavier_Onassis » 28 Mar 2023, 1:06 pm » wrote: I am 100% dead right and you are a moron.

As always, you make a claim, but no evidence. You use the usual 'because I said so' crap. Covert narcissist ^^^

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

CYNICAL OLD CUSS

Redheaded Stranger said:
Xavier_Onassis » 28 Mar 2023, 1:06 pm » wrote: I am 100% dead right and you are a moron.
You are a progressive leftist that thinks a mentally ill man in a dress flashing his junk to 3rd graders in the school library is "having fun".

Nothing you have to say means a god damned thing.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Huey said:
Xavier_Onassis » 28 Mar 2023, 12:48 pm » wrote: I see no evidence whatever that rightwingers are more humane to anyone, especially gays, Lesbians, Blacks, Asians, Muslims, non Christians or any kind of nonconformists.

4 mass shootings since 2018 by the gender confused. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Vegas said:
RedheadedStranger » 28 Mar 2023, 1:09 pm » wrote: You are a progressive leftist that thinks a mentally ill man in a dress flashing his junk to 3rd graders in the school library is "having fun".

Nothing you have to say means a god damned thing.

I was just telling Huey of the similarities between XO and Veghead. Veghead was an overt narcissist. XO is a covert one. He is more subtle , but definitely a narcissist. I can spot them a mile a way. And he is definitely one. 

Redheaded Stranger

Share      Unread post

CYNICAL OLD CUSS

Redheaded Stranger said:
Vegas » 28 Mar 2023, 1:25 pm » wrote: I was just telling Huey of the similarities between XO and Veghead. Veghead was an overt narcissist. XO is a covert one. He is more subtle , but definitely a narcissist. I can spot them a mile a way. And he is definitely one.
The old "I'm right and you're a moron" routine is a dead giveaway.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Giant Slayer

Vegas said:
RedheadedStranger » 28 Mar 2023, 1:42 pm » wrote: The old "I'm right and you're a moron" routine is a dead giveaway.

Yep. Exactly. They have the 'because I said so'  type of arguing. It's their primal fear of being challenged. Narcissists don't like being challenged. It's threatening to them. So, they spurt out the 'accept what I say' ****.