This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 201,035
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Cannonpointer » 23 Jul 2014 5:44 pm » wrote: Hmmm... Interesting. So you never called the GM bailout socialist, huh? I went over yonder, Clemmie, and what did I find?

Gosh. His final answer looks like just another Glory Hole whopper. :wave:
After catching Glory Hole in another lie, I went to another thread wherein I had challenged Glory Hole to post proof of a false assertion he made about me. Here was his response:
RichClem » 23 Jul 2014 3:15 pm » wrote: Oh yeah, that's exactly what I need to do; chase your original quote so that you can lie and evade and write more bulls***.
Isn't it going to be ironic, when Glory Hole personifies the projection he made against me. ^^

User avatar
shintao

Share      Unread post

User avatar
 
 
Posts: 42
Politics: Socialist

Str8tEdge » 23 Jul 2014 5:57 pm » wrote: We fill out treatment plans freestyle, dispatcher. We enter admission data into a computer....

It must suck to be such a loser as to ridicule one of the most respected and honorable professions out there, nursing. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Hmm, then why did the right do that?

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5,318
Politics: Libertarian

shintao » 23 Jul 2014 6:02 pm » wrote: Hmm, then why did the right do that?
Do WHAT, drunk?

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 201,035
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Str8tEdge » 23 Jul 2014 6:09 pm » wrote:
Do WHAT, drunk?
Why do you morons denigrate government service? Teaching? The legal profession? That's to name a few.

You have run around denigrating the alleged profession of just about every liberal on the board - straw-manning them into jobs of your choosing and then mocking their jobs, But you whine and cry and try to hide your shame and lies behind the honorable profession of REAL nursing (not bed-pan nursing on a trade school certificate) when I give you a taste of your own medicine.

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5,318
Politics: Libertarian

Cannonpointer » 23 Jul 2014 6:16 pm » wrote: Why do you morons denigrate government service? Teaching? The legal profession? That's to name a few.

You have run around denigrating the alleged profession of just about every liberal on the board - straw-manning them into jobs of your choosing and then mocking their jobs, But you whine and cry and try to hide your shame and lies behind the honorable profession of REAL nursing (not bed-pan nursing on a trade school certificate) when I give you a taste of your own medicine.
You **** RETARDS haven't provided ANY evidence you have actual gainful employment or any education to speak of. Do THAT FIRST, and THEN I'll be perfectly happy to make fun of you LOSERS. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm a BSN RN and licensed in two states. That IS real nursing, *******. :D

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 201,035
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Str8tEdge » 23 Jul 2014 6:20 pm » wrote:
You **** RETARDS haven't provided ANY evidence you have actual gainful employment or any education to speak of. Do THAT FIRST, and THEN I'll be perfectly happy to make fun of you LOSERS.
It's a little late for that, Devry. You've been denigrating the professions of liberals for longer than this site has been up.

And no, we won't be following your foolish example, Devry. We would risk whining about being "outed," as you did following the sleuthing that proved you were the proud recipient of a mostly online Devry certificate.

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5,318
Politics: Libertarian

Cannonpointer » 23 Jul 2014 6:28 pm » wrote: It's a little late for that, Devry. You've been denigrating the professions of liberals for longer than this site has been up.

And no, we won't be following your foolish example, Devry. We would risk whining about being "outed," as you did following the sleuthing that proved you were the proud recipient of a mostly online Devry certificate.
AH, so according to you I'm "denigrating" the professions of liberals on the site even though none of them have been "foolish" enough to "out" their professions......

Is this your claim, fight club? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 201,035
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
Str8tEdge » 23 Jul 2014 6:43 pm » wrote:
AH, so according to you I'm "denigrating" the professions of liberals on the site even though none of them have been "foolish" enough to "out" their professions......
Yes. You have persistently denigrated other pisters' professions - usually straw-manning those professions Of course, you already know this. You are the one who does it, fight club. You've done it to me in this very thread.

And, no. We aren't so foolish as you, Devry - you who divulged so much that in the end he accused his audience of "outing" him, when they took his offerings and discovered the online trade school reality behind his bragging.

User avatar
tharock220

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 82
Politics: Anarchist

Cannonpointer » 23 Jul 2014 10:20 am » wrote:
You said "shareholders," which of course you know to be a lie. There is only one "shareholder:" the government of Singapore. Government ownership of the means of production WAS socialism, before you came out, son.

And you don't get to say what I want - unless you agree that I get to say what you want (which will be anonymous bathroom ****, of course).

What have we learned? We have learned that your definition of socialism is a crowd-sourced, partisan, go-along-get-along definition. A conjob definition. A definition handed to you at the memory hole, where you made a burnt offering of your PREVIOUS definition of that word to your one true god - repuke ideology.

What must it be like, I wonder, to come on this board and feel a need to pretend that government ownership of the means of production is not socialism, so long as it is formatted in a manner pleasing to Heritage (whose pleasure would be to call Singapore socialist, but for its economic success)?

What IS that like, for you? It's not as if we do not BOTH know that Obama investing in GM equaled socialism, NOTWITHSTANDING NO DAY TO DAY OVERSIGHT - SIMPLY SHAREHOLDER STATUS (and not even the only shareholder). We BOTH know that you call it socialism when it suits youHeritage, and capitalism when it suits you Heritage. That's zero integrity, bub. That's a wiggling, niggling little fellow, is what that is.
The minister of finance cannot make changes to the company on a whim. There's a protocol to follow just like any other company. I've already agreed that it's socialism, but your attempt to compare it to the Federal Government taking over GM is beyond stupid. It basically stops with government holding a stake in a corporation.

Are you ever going to explain your 30% calculation???

User avatar
Technocrat

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 323
Politics: Socialist
Location: New Jersey

I am a teacher. It's no secret. The primary benefit of teaching is not having to be around the little bastards in the summer. Thank god.

Some of you may think it's appalling for a teacher to hate kids, but let me tell you, and Larry KNOWS. If you are around kids in any formal capacity, you will learn to hate them too. Teaching is a surefire way to be grateful contraception exists.

User avatar
RichClem

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,274
Politics: Liberal

Cannonpointer » 23 Jul 2014 5:44 pm » wrote: Hmmm... Interesting. So you never called the GM bailout socialist, huh? I went over yonder, Clemmie, and what did I find?
You found out again what an imbecile you are.

I wasn't denying in the slightest calling them that.

Bungle clear English much? :\

User avatar
RichClem

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,274
Politics: Liberal

Cannonpointer » 23 Jul 2014 5:49 pm » wrote:And Singapore is all freedomsih and freedomesque, because HERITAGE SAYS SO, right?

But back to Singapore:

They maintain their sprawling, government owned and operated public health complex through a mix of

"compulsory savings, subsidies and price controls." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_in_Singapore

PRICE CONTROLS! SUBSIDIES! GOVERNMENT OWNED AND OPERATED HEALTH CARE! Yeah - if WE did that, you would be singing a far different tune.

Whatever Heritage tell you, you will spew. Singapore is far more socialist, by the definitions you have used over and over and over again, than we are. But Heritage said they were more "free," and that means they CAN'T be socialist - even when they are socialist.

OBAMA, though - now HE is a socialist. The very dictionary definition, according to your previous posts.
.

Not that reality ever sinks into a moonbat's head:

1) You're cherry picking the most socialistic parts of Singapore's economy. Heritage provides a balanced look at it.

2) Heritage's ranking is relative. Every country on earth has elements of Capitalism and elements of Socialism. Hence the need for a ranking by degree.


But you're a hopeless bleating, lying troll, so you'll ignore both those points and write bulls*** forever.

User avatar
Technocrat

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 323
Politics: Socialist
Location: New Jersey

Singapore is also a tiny city state in a very fortunate location with entirely different circumstances and responsibilities compared to a real nation. It's also far from a great place to live if you aren't wealthy. It's known as the cage-city capital of the world. It has astronomically bad homelessness.

User avatar
shintao

Share      Unread post

User avatar
 
 
Posts: 42
Politics: Socialist

Str8tEdge » 23 Jul 2014 6:09 pm » wrote: Do WHAT, drunk?
Try to **** the nurses out of their union pedophile druggie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_9SE0F7uP4

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5,318
Politics: Libertarian

Cannonpointer » 23 Jul 2014 6:54 pm » wrote: Yes. You have persistently denigrated other pisters' professions - usually straw-manning those professions Of course, you already know this. You are the one who does it, fight club. You've done it to me in this very thread.

And, no. We aren't so foolish as you, Devry - you who divulged so much that in the end he accused his audience of "outing" him, when they took his offerings and discovered the online trade school reality behind his bragging.
Yes, I'm bragging. I finished with a 3.94 GPA for my BSN, class valedictorian. I'm a registered nurse in two states. I ran a business for 9 years and spent 15 years in management before I got my degree.

That doesn't mean you're any less of a person because you never went to college, dispatch for a living, sucked two **** and wear your pee-hole backwards. It just means that on the scale of life you're a loser. Certainly not the lowest loser. At least you're working for a living instead of collecting welfare entitlements!!!!!!

Cheer up, dispatch! :LOL:

User avatar
shintao

Share      Unread post

User avatar
 
 
Posts: 42
Politics: Socialist

Str8tEdge » 23 Jul 2014 6:20 pm » wrote: You **** RETARDS haven't provided ANY evidence you have actual gainful employment or any education to speak of. Do THAT FIRST, and THEN I'll be perfectly happy to make fun of you LOSERS. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm a BSN RN and licensed in two states. That IS real nursing, *******. :D
OK, lets see your evidence druggie. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rolleyes: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

User avatar
Str8tEdge

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants
Posts: 5,318
Politics: Libertarian

shintao » 23 Jul 2014 9:00 pm » wrote: Try to **** the nurses out of their union pedophile druggie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_9SE0F7uP4
Not in a union and out of all the hospitals in this area, only one I know of has unionized RN's and that's SLU hospital.

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 201,035
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
tharock220 » 23 Jul 2014 7:26 pm » wrote:
The minister of finance cannot make changes to the company on a whim. There's a protocol to follow just like any other company. I've already agreed that it's socialism, but your attempt to compare it to the Federal Government taking over GM is beyond stupid. It basically stops with government holding a stake in a corporation.

Are you ever going to explain your 30% calculation???
Allow me to grant your every argument - and no, because it is not relevant.

The issue is that the government owns a sizable portion of the market, and uses the socialized proceeds to keep "free" market taxes down. That is a major socialist aspect to their economic success, with which I have no disagreement and which I would happily defend. But there are three queers - gooey, str8t and Glory Hole - who are all INSISTING that government ownership of a sizable portion of the market is not AT ALL "socialism."

I guess believing in God is not religious, and believing there is no god is not atheism. The gayness of their position is what I am attacking - and I really don't give a **** whether the government controls its socialist share of the economy, hires that control out to an entirely independent agency, or leaves the whole **** thing to a magic 8 ball. Nor do I care if you want to claim they only own 25% of the market - or 20, or 15. Go ahead. I have googled and done the work - they actually own about 28%. I say thirty to bait the liars into admitting what it really is (hasn't worked yet). .

ADDENDUM: THE INFORMATION YOU REQUEST IS NOW AVAILABLE IN POST 261.

User avatar
rayj

Share      Unread post

User avatar
  
  
Posts: 181
Politics: Beer and Popcorn

Cannonpointer » 18 Jul 2014 4:55 am » wrote:The majority of nations which made Heritage's list have socialized health care, socialized retirement and socialized higher education - the stuff that heritage and the contards who worship there call socialism.
I pay Medicare, but don't use it.
I pay SS, but don't use it.
Most of my RE taxes go to education. I haven't had a kid in school for over 20 years.

I am already living a socialist life! What the **** else do you want from me?

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 201,035
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: Your sister's bedroom - the slutty one

WhistleSNAP
rayj » 23 Jul 2014 10:08 pm » wrote:
I pay Medicare, but don't use it.
I pay SS, but don't use it.
Most of my RE taxes go to education. I haven't had a kid in school for over 20 years.

I am already living a socialist life! What the **** else do you want from me?
Silence. I want you to shut the **** up. Stop sniveling on my shoulder. I want you to man up - to walk it off.

Look at your feet. Do you see bootstraps? Pull on them. If you pull hard enough, you won't be in Kansas anymore.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, ConsRule, d1063n35, DeplorablePatriot, freeman, Goodgrief, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, jack, Jantje_Smit, jefftec, Jinn Martini, Makallbuks, Monderegal, Mrkelly, nefarious101, NEILCAR, Neo, Nostradamus' omh, PaperLi [Bot], roadkill, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, Steve Jobs [Bot], supraTruth4, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, walkingstick, Warcok, Xavier_Onassis, Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 1 guest