The real problem with Islam

Started by Bigsky

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

View posts by: Bigsky, bobgnote, Cannonpointer, rayj
11 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by Bigsky
  58,908 18 May 2017, 2:18 am

Bigsky User avatar

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 58,907.58

Don't shoot the messenger you anti Christ mother fuckers

https://youtu.be/mnWY6TNLMq0

Posted by Bigsky
  58,908 18 May 2017, 2:29 am

Bigsky User avatar

YOU SON OF A BITCH CANNON!!!!!! IT IS GOAT HUMPJING

Posted by Cannonpointer
  14,437 18 May 2017, 2:42 am

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 14,436.50

bigsky » 18 May 2017 2:18 am wrote:

That guy is a bit of a cunt.

For starters, marrying first cousins is not the danger he makes it out to be, AND it's not the common thing he makes it out to be. Half of US states allow first-cousin marriage.

Granted, you don't want to shut off a family to any other blood but its own, or you get serious problems. But second and third cousin marriage isn't seen as dangerous by any serious scholars that I've ever read, and it's legal in all fifty states, with first cousin marriage outlawed in only half. So the guy is exaggerating.

Second, he blames inbreeding for Iran going from a modern democracy to a theocracy. That's VERY dishonest, since our overthrow of their democracy might have a bit to do with it - derp.

I'm not denfding islam, which I despise. I'm defending reality, which I prefer to the dishonest faggotry you've presented.

By the way, can you not be a faggoty little cunt with your titles? Some of our members work in offices, with coworkers of the islamic faith. It's one thing for them to see a thread with the title I gave you - it's another to see it with the title you chose. Safe for work and kids - can you just not be such a steaming pile of shit, constantly looking for the line like a dick sucking punk? I don't like moderating, and I don't like dick suckers, so stop making me moderate, you dick sucker.

Posted by Bigsky
  58,908 18 May 2017, 3:15 am

Bigsky User avatar

Cool...see ya faggot

Posted by Cannonpointer
  14,437 18 May 2017, 3:33 am

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

bigsky » 18 May 2017 3:15 am wrote:
Cool...see ya faggot
And there it is.

You can't obey the simplest rules of the least moderated site on the webs, and I'm the asshole.

You people are starting to make me sick.

I ask you assholes not to make your FUCKING THREAD TITLES into fighting words that might get someone sent to HR. Is that so hard?

Cunt.

Posted by Bigsky
  58,908 18 May 2017, 7:06 am

Bigsky User avatar

Cannonpointer » 18 May 2017 3:33 am wrote:
And there it is.

You can't obey the simplest rules of the least moderated site on the webs, and I'm the asshole.

I ask you assholes not to make your FUCKING THREAD TITLES into fighting words that might get someone sent to HR. Is that so hard?

Cunt.

Oh...using "goat humping" in a title now breaks the rules...fuck you...there has been worse thread titles for threads you participated in...yer a whiny little bitch and a Fucking loser....

Posted by bobgnote
  2,249 18 May 2017, 4:33 pm

bobgnote User avatar

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: Independent
Money: 2,249.33

Changed muh siggie.

What dya think?

Here comes Ramadan 2017, so your perceptions could get adjusted!

Mujahidin GET REAL, during Ramadan.

Posted by rayj
  10,952 18 May 2017, 4:33 pm

rayj User avatar

Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Money: 10,951.82

bigsky » 18 May 2017 2:18 am wrote:

I agree. Although those crazy Christian sects of today don't throw gays off 10 story buildings like the current muzzies do. They just do stupid shit like play with venomous snakes, roll on the floor and speak in tongues. They can be ignored for the most part.

Posted by Cannonpointer
  14,437 18 May 2017, 7:48 pm

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

bigsky » 18 May 2017 7:06 am wrote:
Oh...using "goat humping" in a title now breaks the rules...fuck you...there has been worse thread titles for threads you participated in...yer a whiny little bitch and a Fucking loser....
"Worse" is a relative term, dimwit.

What I look at is whether someone walking by a coworker's desk might get them in trouble with HR. It's great that you have your own business and don't have that problem. Being a typical conjob, you're incapable of empathy - of putting yourself in the other fellow's shoes.

Being a typical liberal, I CAN and I DO put myself there - and I look out for the people you would victimize, ass.

Another point: My failure on a day when I'm not batting a thousand does not a contract make, to let you be an ass perpetually. If someone else slipped past, bully for them. If you had slipped past, bully for you. The burning question remains: Why are you a cunt?

Posted by Bigsky
  58,908 19 May 2017, 10:04 am

Bigsky User avatar

Cannonpointer » 18 May 2017 7:48 pm wrote:
"Worse" is a relative term, dimwit.

What I look at is whether someone walking by a coworker's desk might get them in trouble with HR. It's great that you have your own business and don't have that problem. Being a typical conjob, you're incapable of empathy - of putting yourself in the other fellow's shoes.

Being a typical liberal, I CAN and I DO put myself there - and I look out for the people you would victimize, ass.

Another point: My failure on a day when I'm not batting a thousand does not a contract make, to let you be an ass perpetually. If someone else slipped past, bully for them. If you had slipped past, bully for you. The burning question remains: Why are you a cunt?

I do have empathy....for the employer...I'm pretty sure the trip to HR would have less to do with the term GOAT HUMJNG in a title and more to do with spending company time on an anonymous political site you dip fucking shit....so before you respond with more typical liberal LIES.....think....be honest for a change ya faggot

Posted by Cannonpointer
  14,437 21 May 2017, 10:10 pm

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

bigsky » 19 May 2017 10:04 am wrote:
I do have empathy....for the employer...I'm pretty sure the trip to HR would have less to do with the term GOAT HUMJNG in a title and more to do with spending company time on an anonymous political site you dip fucking shit....so before you respond with more typical liberal LIES.....think....be honest for a change ya faggot
SFWK mean SFWK - eat me, nigger.

Posted by rayj
  10,952 22 May 2017, 9:01 am

rayj User avatar

Politics: Beer and Popcorn
Money: 10,951.82

Cannonpointer » 18 May 2017 3:33 am wrote:
bigsky » 18 May 2017 3:15 am wrote:
Cool...see ya faggot
And there it is.

Cunt.

Yea, let's worry about the fuckers who are basically stealing from their employers, which in the end, affects us all. Right.

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum