Why are the Race Hustlers So Quiet These Days?

Started by roadkill

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

View posts by: roadkill
1 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  9,364 15 Jul 2017, 6:55 am

roadkill       

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 9,363.69

You would think the race hustlers would be louder than ever since Trump became POTUS.

Could it be that money and access are not available to the race hustlers like it was during the Obama Admin.

"What got me thinking about this in the first place is that I have been writing for Downtrend for a few years and I could always count on at least one Al Sharpton article a week. Like clockwork, the shameless race-hustler would do or say something stupid regarding racial injustice and I’d write about it. If it wasn’t him, it would be Jesse Jackson or Louis Farrakhan stirring the racial pot. Now that Trump is in charge, I’m lucky if I get one article a month out of all three of these guys put together."

https://downtrend.com/71superb/as-weird ... in-america

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  9,364 15 Jul 2017, 7:19 am

roadkill       

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 9,363.69

Does anyone know where Al Sharpton is or what he's doing?

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum