Remember The '60s Liberals

Started by roadkill

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

PreviousNext
44 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  10,303 12 Oct 2017, 1:28 pm

roadkill       
      

Posts: 25,132
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 10,303.20

Log in or register to remove this ad..
onlyaladd » 12 Oct 2017 1:24 pm wrote:
Watch Milo smile as his followers give him the nazi salute.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.advoca ... lute%3Famp

It's getting awfully coincidental how often conservatives who claim not to be nazis, support and defend literal nazis. Don't you think?



Of course you're wrong.

But no to worry...we compensate for stupid here. :rofl:
0
Log in or register to remove this ad..

CanuckleSandwich's Photo
Posted by CanuckleSandwich
  13,246 20 Oct 2017, 7:49 am

CanuckleSandwich        
       

Posts: 10,997
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Gender: Male
Money: 13,246.02

deezer shoove » 12 Oct 2017 7:59 am wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 12 Oct 2017 7:32 am wrote:
roadkill » 12 Oct 2017 7:28 am wrote:

Thank you for posting Mr. I-Don't-Have-an-Ideology. ;)


I don't. I just love jamming a knife into your snowflake sensibilities and you chase every time. You are the very definition of insecurity.


Canadians suck.

Well, at least the ones the use "snowflake" as a term of loathing.
Seems like you'd steal a different word from your opposition.


Nope. Conservatives have always been snowflakes. Just look at how outraged you idiots get by the “oppression” you think Christians receive in America. This “oppression” barely registers yet you snowflakes have hissy fits over it.
0

CanuckleSandwich's Photo
Posted by CanuckleSandwich
  13,246 20 Oct 2017, 7:51 am

CanuckleSandwich        
       

Posts: 10,997
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Gender: Male
Money: 13,246.02

Huey » 12 Oct 2017 7:38 am wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 12 Oct 2017 7:32 am wrote:
roadkill » 12 Oct 2017 7:28 am wrote:

Thank you for posting Mr. I-Don't-Have-an-Ideology. ;)


I don't. I just love jamming a knife into your snowflake sensibilities and you chase every time. You are the very definition of insecurity.


Unfortunately the knife you use is a rubber knife of ignorance so you never leave a mark.


^^^^I always leave a mark when it comes to your lying face.
0

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  12,102 20 Oct 2017, 8:01 am

Huey Proud Reinstated Member of the Misty Ignore List
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 34,690
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 12,102.08



CanuckleSandwich » 20 Oct 2017 7:51 am wrote:
Huey » 12 Oct 2017 7:38 am wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 12 Oct 2017 7:32 am wrote:

I don't. I just love jamming a knife into your snowflake sensibilities and you chase every time. You are the very definition of insecurity.


Unfortunately the knife you use is a rubber knife of ignorance so you never leave a mark.


^^^^I always leave a mark when it comes to your lying face.


Seriously, dude,you sit at the back of the short bus and they ensured you had nothing worse than a spork to eat your free lunch with.
0

CanuckleSandwich's Photo
Posted by CanuckleSandwich
  13,246 20 Oct 2017, 8:18 am

CanuckleSandwich        
       

Posts: 10,997
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Gender: Male
Money: 13,246.02

Huey » 20 Oct 2017 8:01 am wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 20 Oct 2017 7:51 am wrote:
Huey » 12 Oct 2017 7:38 am wrote:

Unfortunately the knife you use is a rubber knife of ignorance so you never leave a mark.


^^^^I always leave a mark when it comes to your lying face.


Seriously, dude,you sit at the back of the short bus and they ensured you had nothing worse than a spork to eat your free lunch with.


Is that what they did with you, Sparky. And now you’re projecting your shitty life onto me. You really are a retard.
0

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  12,102 20 Oct 2017, 8:25 am

Huey Proud Reinstated Member of the Misty Ignore List
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 34,690
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 12,102.08



CanuckleSandwich » 20 Oct 2017 8:18 am wrote:
Huey » 20 Oct 2017 8:01 am wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 20 Oct 2017 7:51 am wrote:

^^^^I always leave a mark when it comes to your lying face.


Seriously, dude,you sit at the back of the short bus and they ensured you had nothing worse than a spork to eat your free lunch with.


Is that what they did with you, Sparky. And now you’re projecting your shitty life onto me. You really are a retard.


It is a good thing you are only an investor, profiting off the backs of others. Because you are not that bright or original.

You really gotta try harder. Since discussing issues is definitely not your forte, and frankly that is not why anyone comes here anymore, there are other forums for that, you gotta up your insult game.
0

CanuckleSandwich's Photo
Posted by CanuckleSandwich
  13,246 20 Oct 2017, 8:31 am

CanuckleSandwich        
       

Posts: 10,997
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Gender: Male
Money: 13,246.02

Huey » 20 Oct 2017 8:25 am wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 20 Oct 2017 8:18 am wrote:
Huey » 20 Oct 2017 8:01 am wrote:

Seriously, dude,you sit at the back of the short bus and they ensured you had nothing worse than a spork to eat your free lunch with.


Is that what they did with you, Sparky. And now you’re projecting your shitty life onto me. You really are a retard.


It is a good thing you are only an investor, profiting off the backs of others. Because you are not that bright or original.

You really gotta try harder. Since discussing issues is definitely not your forte, and frankly that is not why anyone comes here anymore, there are other forums for that, you gotta up your insult game.


Yet I keep kicking your sorry ass.

I discussed this issue above and you yawned. You’re the simpleton when it comes to discussing issues. You don’t rebuke my points because yawning is all you got, moron.
0

User avatar
Posted by Huey
  12,102 20 Oct 2017, 8:34 am

Huey Proud Reinstated Member of the Misty Ignore List
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 34,690
Liberacon Liberacon political affiliation
Politics: Liberacon
Money: 12,102.08



CanuckleSandwich » 20 Oct 2017 8:31 am wrote:
Huey » 20 Oct 2017 8:25 am wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 20 Oct 2017 8:18 am wrote:

Is that what they did with you, Sparky. And now you’re projecting your shitty life onto me. You really are a retard.


It is a good thing you are only an investor, profiting off the backs of others. Because you are not that bright or original.

You really gotta try harder. Since discussing issues is definitely not your forte, and frankly that is not why anyone comes here anymore, there are other forums for that, you gotta up your insult game.


Yet I keep kicking your sorry ass.

I discussed this issue above and you yawned. You’re the simpleton when it comes to discussing issues. You don’t rebuke my points because yawning is all you got, moron.


Really? I post at two other forums and do quite well.

As I said, if you feel you kicked my ass nothing can I say will change that.
0

User avatar
Posted by deezer shoove
  11,418 20 Oct 2017, 5:57 pm

deezer shoove Bangalore Torpedo
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 10,023
Location: 3rd in line (human centipede). Light warm breeze very near anus.
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Gender: Other
Money: 11,418.44



CanuckleSandwich » 20 Oct 2017 7:49 am wrote:
deezer shoove » 12 Oct 2017 7:59 am wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 12 Oct 2017 7:32 am wrote:

I don't. I just love jamming a knife into your snowflake sensibilities and you chase every time. You are the very definition of insecurity.


Canadians suck.

Well, at least the ones the use "snowflake" as a term of loathing.
Seems like you'd steal a different word from your opposition.


Nope. Conservatives have always been snowflakes. Just look at how outraged you idiots get by the “oppression” you think Christians receive in America. This “oppression” barely registers yet you snowflakes have hissy fits over it.

Nope, sorry but that is a stolen term.
First time I ever heard it used as you are trying to use it (insult) was referring to a whiny liberal.
0

CanuckleSandwich's Photo
Posted by CanuckleSandwich
  13,246 21 Oct 2017, 7:12 am

CanuckleSandwich        
       

Posts: 10,997
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Gender: Male
Money: 13,246.02

deezer shoove » 20 Oct 2017 5:57 pm wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 20 Oct 2017 7:49 am wrote:
deezer shoove » 12 Oct 2017 7:59 am wrote:

Canadians suck.

Well, at least the ones the use "snowflake" as a term of loathing.
Seems like you'd steal a different word from your opposition.


Nope. Conservatives have always been snowflakes. Just look at how outraged you idiots get by the “oppression” you think Christians receive in America. This “oppression” barely registers yet you snowflakes have hissy fits over it.

Nope, sorry but that is a stolen term.
First time I ever heard it used as you are trying to use it (insult) was referring to a whiny liberal.


Ok, keep it, I prefer calling you diaperfillers anyway, diaperfiller.
0

User avatar
Posted by deezer shoove
  11,418 21 Oct 2017, 7:17 am

deezer shoove Bangalore Torpedo
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 10,023
Location: 3rd in line (human centipede). Light warm breeze very near anus.
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Gender: Other
Money: 11,418.44



CanuckleSandwich » 21 Oct 2017 7:12 am wrote:
deezer shoove » 20 Oct 2017 5:57 pm wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 20 Oct 2017 7:49 am wrote:

Nope. Conservatives have always been snowflakes. Just look at how outraged you idiots get by the “oppression” you think Christians receive in America. This “oppression” barely registers yet you snowflakes have hissy fits over it.

Nope, sorry but that is a stolen term.
First time I ever heard it used as you are trying to use it (insult) was referring to a whiny liberal.


Ok, keep it, I prefer calling you diaperfillers anyway, diaperfiller.


Oh, yeah, THAT'LL catch on. :\
0

CanuckleSandwich's Photo
Posted by CanuckleSandwich
  13,246 21 Oct 2017, 7:23 am

CanuckleSandwich        
       

Posts: 10,997
Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Gender: Male
Money: 13,246.02

deezer shoove » 21 Oct 2017 7:17 am wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 21 Oct 2017 7:12 am wrote:
deezer shoove » 20 Oct 2017 5:57 pm wrote:
Nope, sorry but that is a stolen term.
First time I ever heard it used as you are trying to use it (insult) was referring to a whiny liberal.


Ok, keep it, I prefer calling you diaperfillers anyway, diaperfiller.


Oh, yeah, THAT'LL catch on. :\


I’ll try. I’ll hashtag it on twitter with pics of conservative diaperfillers.
0

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  10,303 21 Oct 2017, 7:29 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 25,132
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 10,303.20

CanuckleSandwich » 21 Oct 2017 7:23 am wrote:

I’ll try. I’ll hashtag it on twitter with pics of conservative diaperfillers.



So you've decided to become a diaperfiller too? :rolleyes:
0

User avatar
Posted by deezer shoove
  11,418 21 Oct 2017, 9:11 pm

deezer shoove Bangalore Torpedo
User avatar
      
      

Posts: 10,023
Location: 3rd in line (human centipede). Light warm breeze very near anus.
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Gender: Other
Money: 11,418.44



CanuckleSandwich » 21 Oct 2017 7:23 am wrote:
deezer shoove » 21 Oct 2017 7:17 am wrote:
CanuckleSandwich » 21 Oct 2017 7:12 am wrote:

Ok, keep it, I prefer calling you diaperfillers anyway, diaperfiller.


Oh, yeah, THAT'LL catch on. :\


I’ll try. I’ll hashtag it on twitter with pics of conservative diaperfillers.


Hey, I've been wrong about lots of stuff over my lifetime.

Calling people "babies" in a kind of gross, scatological way...?
You better press this one hard to make it work.

I'm jus' sayin'... Babies are cute and you're trying to ruin that. Tough sell, my friend, tough sell.
0

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  10,303 25 Oct 2017, 7:09 am

roadkill       
      

Posts: 25,132
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 10,303.20

Bigsky » 12 Oct 2017 6:57 am wrote:

conservatives have to fear? fuck!!!!!! all students have to fear...these fuck holes turn on ya like a rabid dog.....they need taken care of like a rabid dog as well



"Columbia University Republican leaders 'doxed,' harassed by Antifa group"


http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/25/co ... group.html
0

User avatar
Posted by jamessouth
  1,560 25 Oct 2017, 4:39 pm

jamessouth User avatar
   
   

Posts: 1,074
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 1,559.59

Myself, I come from a unique breed of hippies. MAKE LOVE & WAR! My country, right or wrong; so I figure, may as well get laid a lot, to boot.

0

User avatar
Posted by jamessouth
  1,560 25 Oct 2017, 4:46 pm

jamessouth User avatar
   
   

Posts: 1,074
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 1,559.59

roadkill » 25 Oct 2017 7:09 am wrote:

"Columbia University Republican leaders 'doxed,' harassed by Antifa group"

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/25/co ... group.html



[b]The reason men are silenced is not because they speak falsely, but
because they speak the truth. This is because if men speak falsehoods, their own
words can be used against them; while if they speak truly, there is nothing
which can be used against them -- except force.
[/b]
0

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  10,303 25 Oct 2017, 4:49 pm

roadkill       
      

Posts: 25,132
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 10,303.20

jamessouth » 25 Oct 2017 4:46 pm wrote:

[b]The reason men are silenced is not because they speak falsely, but
because they speak the truth. This is because if men speak falsehoods, their own
words can be used against them; while if they speak truly, there is nothing
which can be used against them -- except force.
[/b]


That certainly explains the Antifa...or at least their masters.
0

User avatar
Posted by Misty
  25,555 25 Oct 2017, 5:03 pm

Misty Nevertheless, she persisted.
User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Posts: 24,370
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 25,555.03



roadkill » 12 Oct 2017 6:38 am wrote:
Milo Yiannopoulos is one of the new generation challenging those progressive taboos and we've found that these progs are anything but liberal.
Conservative students now have to fear for their safety on campuses loaded with these nut jobs.

You wanna talk about nutjobs?
Parents of Milo's followers now have to fear being murdered by their own children.

YouTube Trumpkin and Former Milo Intern Kills His Own Dad for Calling Him a Nazi
0

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  10,303 25 Oct 2017, 5:04 pm

roadkill       
      

Posts: 25,132
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 10,303.20

Misty » 25 Oct 2017 5:03 pm wrote:
You wanna talk about nutjobs?
Parents of Milo's followers now have to fear being murdered by their own children.

YouTube Trumpkin and Former Milo Intern Kills His Own Dad for Calling Him a Nazi


You're definitely off your meds today.


This latest news on the dossier has really shaken you up hasn't it. :blink:
0


PreviousNext

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests

Who has visited this topic