The brilliance and ejucation of BlackVegetable

Started by Termin8tor

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

PreviousNext
117 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  11,701 11 Oct 2017, 4:36 pm

Termin8tor       
      

Posts: 9,996
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 11,701.02

Log in or register to remove this ad..
Blackvegetable » 11 Oct 2017 4:12 pm wrote:
that said, we have clear evidence that in particular contexts, tax increases
can signal a seriousness about addressing a fiscal imbalance, as it did in 93....the results are history....


So some days, gravity makes you fall down.


Other days, gravity makes you fall up.

You're an imbecile. :rofl:
0
Log in or register to remove this ad..

User avatar
Posted by Misty
  25,555 11 Oct 2017, 7:21 pm

Misty Nevertheless, she persisted.
User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Posts: 24,370
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 25,555.03



Termin8tor » 11 Oct 2017 1:15 pm wrote:
BlackVegetable is a highly ejucated, highly paid and accomplished person.

Ejucated?
0

User avatar
Posted by Misty
  25,555 11 Oct 2017, 7:22 pm

Misty Nevertheless, she persisted.
User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Posts: 24,370
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 25,555.03



Termin8tor » 11 Oct 2017 1:44 pm wrote:
Annoyed Liberall » 11 Oct 2017 1:23 pm wrote:
Greenie for the tribute thread.
You always know when someone gets under a poster's skin. They gotta call them out. lol
Yes, dishonesty and idiocy get under my skin.
I admit it.

You mean they LIVE under your skin.
0

User avatar
Posted by Str8tEdge
  38,914 11 Oct 2017, 8:27 pm

Str8tEdge User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Posts: 32,463
Libertarian Libertarian political affiliation
Politics: Libertarian
Gender: Male
Money: 38,913.62

Termin8tor » 11 Oct 2017 3:33 pm wrote:
Str8tEdge » 11 Oct 2017 2:46 pm wrote:
He's a complete dumbass. He tried to claim the financial crisis was caused by the wars Iraq and Afghanistan.....

Meanwhile he babbles about a paper that concluded a prime example of what went wrong to cause the financial crisis was actually caused by the FED.....the FED he bends over backwards to support.

What a short busser.


The Financial Crisis was caused by Bush's dirty laundry. His literal dirty laundry.

No, wait, it was Bush's educational policies! :clap:

Really, ask any moonbat. :rofl:



And he wonders why he's called short bus.......
0

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  9,054 11 Oct 2017, 8:29 pm

Blackvegetable       
      

Posts: 7,122
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 9,053.89

Termin8tor » 11 Oct 2017 4:36 pm wrote:

So some days, gravity makes you fall down.

Other days, gravity makes you fall up.

You're an imbecile. :rofl:


Are you equating Economics with Physics?

Have I hereby rendered the question safe enough for you to answer?
0

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  9,054 11 Oct 2017, 8:33 pm

Blackvegetable       
      

Posts: 7,122
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 9,053.89

Termin8tor » 11 Oct 2017 1:44 pm wrote:

Yes, dishonesty and idiocy get under my skin.

I admit it.



Why don't you tell me what distinguishes "honesty" from "wishful thinking".

Have you figured out why my arguments are supported by primary sources and yours are rebleated from idiots like Gateway Pundit, The Pud, Larry Kudlow, Stevie Moore, and others of their loathsome ilk?
0

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  9,054 11 Oct 2017, 8:37 pm

Blackvegetable       
      

Posts: 7,122
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 9,053.89


Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  11,701 12 Oct 2017, 8:08 am

Termin8tor       
      

Posts: 9,996
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 11,701.02

Misty » 11 Oct 2017 7:22 pm wrote:
Termin8tor » 11 Oct 2017 1:44 pm wrote:
Yes, dishonesty and idiocy get under my skin.

I admit it.


You mean they LIVE under your skin.


Just mention dishonesty, and look who shows up? One of the worst liars on the board. :rofl:
0

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  11,701 12 Oct 2017, 8:10 am

Termin8tor       
      

Posts: 9,996
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 11,701.02

Blackvegetable » 11 Oct 2017 8:33 pm wrote:
Termin8tor » 11 Oct 2017 1:44 pm wrote:
Yes, dishonesty and idiocy get under my skin.

I admit it.


Why don't you tell me what distinguishes "honesty" from "wishful thinking".

Have you figured out why my arguments are supported by primary sources and yours are rebleated from idiots like Gateway Pundit, The Pud, Larry Kudlow, Stevie Moore, and others of their loathsome ilk?


More blah, blah, blah from the imbecile.

Have you figured out yet whether cutting taxes helps or hurts the economy, Dim?

Because you've claimed both. :rofl: :rofl:

It takes hard, hard work to be that fucking stupid.
0

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  11,701 12 Oct 2017, 8:12 am

Termin8tor       
      

Posts: 9,996
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 11,701.02

Blackvegetable » 11 Oct 2017 8:29 pm wrote:
Termin8tor » 11 Oct 2017 4:36 pm wrote:
So some days, gravity makes you fall down.

Other days, gravity makes you fall up.

You're an imbecile. :rofl:


Are you equating Economics with Physics?

Have I hereby rendered the question safe enough for you to answer?



Don't be both stupid and dishonest.


Either cutting taxes helps the economy or it hurts it. According to every School of Economics, cutting taxes stimulates economic growth.


You stupidly claim that cutting taxes caused the Great Recession, imbecile.

Now you're trying to hide your idiocy. :\
0

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  11,701 12 Oct 2017, 3:44 pm

Termin8tor       
      

Posts: 9,996
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 11,701.02

Termin8tor » 11 Oct 2017 1:15 pm wrote:
BlackVegetable is a highly ejucated, highly paid and accomplished person.

Because he sez so.

He knows Economics far better than we knuckle dragging conservatives.

Because he sez so.

This imbecile claims that cutting taxes hurts economic growth; that doing so can even cause a depression. :rofl: :rofl:

It takes hard, hard work to be that freaking stupid.


Like every liberal imbecile who shows up on the board, Veggie bragged about how much he knew about Economics, then proceeded to get a central issue of Economics backwards. :clap:


And he's dodged ever single question I've asked about Economics. :rofl:

Stick a fork in him. He's done.
0

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  11,701 30 Nov 2017, 1:10 pm

Termin8tor       
      

Posts: 9,996
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 11,701.02

Bump for the babbling imbecile. :\

Are you ever going to list Obama's GDP growth year by year so we can do the math?

No? Because you're a lying troll and a complete joke.

Termin8tor » 12 Oct 2017 3:44 pm wrote:
Like every liberal imbecile who shows up on the board, Veggie bragged about how much he knew about Economics, then proceeded to get a central issue of Economics backwards. :clap:

And he's dodged ever single question I've asked about Economics. :rofl:

Stick a fork in him. He's done.
0

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  10,303 30 Nov 2017, 1:13 pm

roadkill       
      

Posts: 25,132
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 10,303.20

Annoyed Liberall » 11 Oct 2017 1:23 pm wrote:
Greenie for the tribute thread.

You always know when someone gets under a poster's skin. They gotta call them out. lol


Bv's skin must have some big lumps by now. ;)
0

User avatar
Posted by Tiger
  4,958 30 Nov 2017, 8:54 pm

Tiger User avatar
     
     

Posts: 3,914
Libertarian Libertarian political affiliation
Politics: Libertarian
Money: 4,957.96

Black Veggie Fruitcake looks like the hose bag in this argument ... takes a pounding and keeps wanting more.
0

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  9,054 30 Nov 2017, 9:07 pm

Blackvegetable       
      

Posts: 7,122
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 9,053.89

Termin8tor » 11 Oct 2017 1:15 pm wrote:
BlackVegetable is a highly ejucated, highly paid and accomplished person.

Because he sez so.

He knows Economics far better than we knuckle dragging conservatives.

Because he sez so.

This imbecile claims that cutting taxes hurts economic growth; that doing so can even cause a depression. :rofl: :rofl:

It takes hard, hard work to be that freaking stupid.

When I pointed out that every School of Economics stimulates economic growth, he responded:



Let's call that Vegetable-onomics. :rofl: :rofl:

Did you say e ju?
0

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  9,054 30 Nov 2017, 9:08 pm

Blackvegetable       
      

Posts: 7,122
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 9,053.89

Tiger » 30 Nov 2017 7:54 pm wrote:
Black Veggie Fruitcake looks like the hose bag in this argument ... takes a pounding and keeps wanting more.


Can you direct me to your favorite, Poppet?
0

peepee's Photo
Posted by peepee
  1,828 30 Nov 2017, 9:12 pm

peepee    
   

Posts: 1,059
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 1,827.87

... :rofl: ...

...termin8tor, maybe sometime you and your fellow stooooooooopid fuck radio-republicans could 'ejucate' yourselves a little about the origin and nature of even one dollar before you get to working your gaping :o cocksuckers about some illion dollar economy... :clap:

"No, Dim, they [private commercial banks] simply lend the money from existing deposits. No money is created [by private commercial banks], Dim. Only the Fed can create money. You're too freaking stupid to understand your own sources." (squirmin8tor) viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29862&u=0&start=200
0

Blackvegetable's Photo
Posted by Blackvegetable
  9,054 30 Nov 2017, 9:17 pm

Blackvegetable       
      

Posts: 7,122
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 9,053.89

peepee » 30 Nov 2017 8:12 pm wrote:
... :rofl: ...

...termin8tor, maybe sometime you and your fellow stooooooooopid fuck radio-republicans could 'ejucate' yourselves a little about the origin and nature of even one dollar before you get to working your gaping :o cocksuckers about some illion dollar economy... :clap:

"No, Dim, they [private commercial banks] simply lend the money from existing deposits. No money is created [by private commercial banks], Dim. Only the Fed can create money. You're too freaking stupid to understand your own sources." (squirmin8tor) viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29862&u=0&start=200


I hereby appoint you the official "Explain Fractional Banking to Effemin8tor" guy.....
0

User avatar
Posted by crimsongulf
  28,662 30 Nov 2017, 9:30 pm

crimsongulf User avatar
      
      

Posts: 27,818
Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 28,662.23

Pffft, he is enjoyable to make blather, especially since he falls for the same tricks over and over.
0

User avatar
Posted by TheAmerican
  3,336 30 Nov 2017, 10:53 pm

TheAmerican User avatar
      
      

Posts: 22,991
Location: Louisiana
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 3,336.36

Termin8tor » 11 Oct 2017 4:35 pm wrote:
Blackvegetable » 11 Oct 2017 4:12 pm wrote:
Termin8tor » 11 Oct 2017 3:53 pm wrote:
And as usual, you dodged my question.

Why did you claim that Bush's Supply Tax cuts caused the Great Recession? :)

That's the opposite of what you're claiming now.

How fucking stupid and inconsistent can you be? :rofl: :rofl:


that said, we have clear evidence that in particular contexts, tax increases can signal a seriousness about addressing a fiscal imbalance, as it did in 93....the results are history....


But wait, didn't you claim that tax hikes hurt economic growth?

Now you're again flip flopping to the opposite position? :rofl: :rofl: \
And not that facts get in your way, the "clear evidence" was that Clinton's tax hike lowered growth by 1995, as every School of Economics would predict.

We have clear evidence that you don't know what the fuck you're babbling about.


...who in his right mind will call himself a 'Black Vegetable'??
0


PreviousNext

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests

Who has visited this topic