Ricky the brilliant writer!

Started by Ricky Tavy

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

PreviousNext
194 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by Stinky McPeterson
  4,152 14 Nov 2017, 11:16 am

Stinky McPeterson User avatar

Imperialist Imperialist political affiliation
Politics: Imperialist
Money: 4,151.79

Ricky Tavy » 14 Nov 2017 9:40 am wrote:

I didn't "writer" this, illiterate feeb.

You might take a moment to consider your degradation here. You tried to snark with me, but you were handicapped by being a moron. The result was inevitable humiliation. This hurt your feelings, so you became even more active in your drooling at my ankles. That led to more humiliation, and ... well, now here you are. Slurping and swallowing sleaze from somebody you don't know, as if he were a customer at your glory hole, foolishly hoping that your next bit of insipid wimpiness will magically redeem the humiliation you had amassed. You cannot heal your addiction to slime by stealing and swallowing more of it. You cannot heal your sexual deviancy by dancing around more and more here in your opened raincoat and waving your abused, tiny dick about. You need to give your diseased little mind a break from your pedophilia fantasies and other deviancies, if there is any possibility of reducing your twitchy fever.

lol.....you can't even respond to me in voice to see how illiterate i am pedo....now go take your pink binky and scram

yes i love you, enough to drive you away...that is a lotta love girl

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  4,787 14 Nov 2017, 11:29 am

Stinky McPeterson » 14 Nov 2017 10:16 am wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 14 Nov 2017 9:40 am wrote:

I didn't "writer" this, illiterate feeb.

You might take a moment to consider your degradation here. You tried to snark with me, but you were handicapped by being a moron. The result was inevitable humiliation. This hurt your feelings, so you became even more active in your drooling at my ankles. That led to more humiliation, and ... well, now here you are. Slurping and swallowing sleaze from somebody you don't know, as if he were a customer at your glory hole, foolishly hoping that your next bit of insipid wimpiness will magically redeem the humiliation you had amassed. You cannot heal your addiction to slime by stealing and swallowing more of it. You cannot heal your sexual deviancy by dancing around more and more here in your opened raincoat and waving your abused, tiny dick about. You need to give your diseased little mind a break from your pedophilia fantasies and other deviancies, if there is any possibility of reducing your twitchy fever.

lol.....you can't even respond to me in voice to see how illiterate i am pedo....now go take your pink binky and scram

yes i love you, enough to drive you away...that is a lotta love girl

See, in claiming that listening to your groupie pleadings for my attention would somehow erase your illiteracy, you humiliated yourself again. It's the kind of thing that leads you then into making humiliating excuse for your humiliation, like your "I love you/go away" flailing.

The only way you can reasonably defend your continued humiliation is to claim you are exploiting me. Rather than spend money on a dominatrix to feed your masochism, you come to me for free abuse so you can get off.

4,152 14 Nov 2017, 11:35 am

Ricky Tavy » 14 Nov 2017 10:29 am wrote:

See, in claiming that listening to your groupie pleadings for my attention would somehow erase your illiteracy, you humiliated yourself again. It's the kind of thing that leads you then into making humiliating excuse for your humiliation, like your "I love you/go away" flailing.

The only way you can reasonably defend your continued humiliation is to claim you are exploiting me. Rather than spend money on a dominatrix to feed your masochism, you come to me for free abuse so you can get off.

tldr.your past is coming to you Camel Toes.you were methed out when you said it prune wine drinker

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  4,787 14 Nov 2017, 11:37 am

Stinky McPeterson » 14 Nov 2017 10:35 am wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 14 Nov 2017 10:29 am wrote:

tldr.your past is coming to you Camel Toes.you were methed out when you said it prune wine drinker

Try squeaking that impotent flailing out loud and let me know if doing it orally somehow decreases the illiteracy and therefore your self-humiliation, again.

4,152 14 Nov 2017, 11:44 am

Ricky Tavy » 14 Nov 2017 10:37 am wrote:

Try squeaking that impotent flailing out loud and let me know if doing it orally somehow decreases the illiteracy and therefore your self-humiliation, again.

tldr....quit pestering me.....enough of you for a couple hours

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  4,787 14 Nov 2017, 9:08 pm

Stinky McPeterson » 14 Nov 2017 10:44 am wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 14 Nov 2017 10:37 am wrote:

tldr....quit pestering me.....enough of you for a couple hours

Don't whimper with your mouth full ... of my ankles, Chihuahua.

4,152 14 Nov 2017, 9:17 pm

Ricky Tavy » 14 Nov 2017 8:08 pm wrote:

tldr

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  4,787 14 Nov 2017, 9:23 pm

Stinky McPeterson » 14 Nov 2017 8:17 pm wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 14 Nov 2017 8:08 pm wrote:

tldr

Yes, I saw that you are very proud of having learned a new internet acronym to use as a white flag. Comes in handy for somebody too stupid to see the self-humiliation in admitting that reading is an exhausting chore

Posted by crimsongulf
  27,719 14 Nov 2017, 9:26 pm

crimsongulf User avatar

Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 27,719.30

How is your buddy Bevis doing these days?

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  4,787 14 Nov 2017, 9:28 pm

crimsongulf » 14 Nov 2017 8:26 pm wrote:
How is your buddy Bevis doing these days?

If you're talking to me, or if you're not, it's spelled "Beavis," Butthead.

Posted by crimsongulf
  27,719 14 Nov 2017, 9:29 pm

crimsongulf User avatar

Ricky Tavy » 14 Nov 2017 8:28 pm wrote:

I figured you for an afficianado.

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  4,787 14 Nov 2017, 9:31 pm

crimsongulf » 14 Nov 2017 8:29 pm wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 14 Nov 2017 8:28 pm wrote:

I figured you for an afficianado.

And, I figured you for an illiterate feeb who loves trump because he loves the poorly educated. Looks like we're both right.

Posted by crimsongulf
  27,719 14 Nov 2017, 9:33 pm

crimsongulf User avatar

Ricky Tavy » 14 Nov 2017 8:31 pm wrote:

And, I figured you for an illiterate feeb who loves trump because he loves the poorly educated. Looks like we're both right.

Yep, pushed that button again. You an eggplant are easy peazy lemon squeezy.

I can pull either of you illegal immigrants out with the snap of a finger.

Snicker.

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  4,787 14 Nov 2017, 9:35 pm

crimsongulf » 14 Nov 2017 8:33 pm wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 14 Nov 2017 8:31 pm wrote:

Yep, pushed that button again. You an eggplant are easy peazy lemon squeezy.

I can pull either of you illegal immigrants out with the snap of a finger.

Snicker.

Most people would not think getting people to make fun of you is an accomplishment worthy of a gay little giggle, but I guess you can be excused for taking your self-esteem where you can find it.

4,152 14 Nov 2017, 9:36 pm

Ricky Tavy » 14 Nov 2017 8:23 pm wrote:

Yes, I saw that you are very proud of having learned a new internet acronym to use as a white flag. Comes in handy for somebody too stupid to see the self-humiliation in admitting that reading is an exhausting chore

tldr because you admitted on prune wine that you were a camel toe hunter you pervert...hopefully you are on a list

Posted by crimsongulf
  27,719 14 Nov 2017, 9:37 pm

crimsongulf User avatar

Ricky Tavy » 14 Nov 2017 8:35 pm wrote:

Most people would not think getting people to make fun of you is an accomplishment worthy of a gay little giggle, but I guess you can be excused for taking your self-esteem where you can find it.

dance dumbalina dance.....or.................you go Tayshaun.

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  4,787 14 Nov 2017, 9:41 pm

Stinky McPeterson » 14 Nov 2017 8:36 pm wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 14 Nov 2017 8:23 pm wrote:

tldr because you admitted on prune wine that you were a camel toe hunter you pervert...hopefully you are on a list

sstiatbasmrtbwamoar

(Stolen sleaze too illiterate and too boring after so much repetition to bother with any more of a response.)

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  4,787 14 Nov 2017, 9:45 pm

crimsongulf » 14 Nov 2017 8:37 pm wrote:
Ricky Tavy » 14 Nov 2017 8:35 pm wrote:

dance dumbalina dance.....or.................you go Tayshaun.

Remarkable. You say stupid stuff in public and people mock and laugh at you. And people say Superman had super powers!

4,152 14 Nov 2017, 9:45 pm

Ricky Tavy » 14 Nov 2017 8:41 pm wrote:

sstiatbasmrtbwamoar

(Stolen sleaze too illiterate and too boring after so much repetition to bother with any more of a response.)

wow...you did all that for me................sad when you have to live in tent by the river with a pink binky you ass hole....lol

Posted by crimsongulf
  27,719 14 Nov 2017, 9:46 pm

crimsongulf User avatar

Ricky Tavy » 14 Nov 2017 8:45 pm wrote:

Remarkable. You say stupid stuff in public and people mock and laugh at you. And people say Superman had super powers!

Say something stupid again, while I am making fun of your dumbass.

PreviousNext

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum