Ever Watch Parking Wars?

Started by jamessouth

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

7 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by jamessouth
  1,525 14 Nov 2017, 12:11 pm

jamessouth User avatar

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 1,525.19

Everyone gets pissed off if they get a ticket, booted, or towed; but blacks are the funniest. "I didn't know I had $800. in violations". What No Parking sign? What do you mean, I can't park in a handicap spot if I'm not disabled. I only stopped for a minute. Why can't I park on a sidewalk?

Posted by jamessouth
  1,525 14 Nov 2017, 12:14 pm

jamessouth User avatar

Guy takes off with the boot attached to his car. Almost runs over the traffic enforcement officer. Sparks flying, brake fluid squirting out.

Posted by Stinky McPeterson
  4,152 14 Nov 2017, 12:14 pm

Stinky McPeterson User avatar

Imperialist Imperialist political affiliation
Politics: Imperialist
Money: 4,151.79

jamessouth » 14 Nov 2017 11:11 am wrote:
Everyone gets pissed off if they get a ticket, booted, or towed; but blacks are the funniest. "I didn't know I had $800. in violations". What No Parking sign? What do you mean, I can't park in a handicap spot if I'm not disabled. I only stopped for a minute. Why can't I park on a sidewalk?

probably like you, i park far aw2ay from fuktartds in parking lots....door bangers are the worst

you see people clamor to get 2 spaces closer...lol

Posted by NeoConvict
  20,804 14 Nov 2017, 12:16 pm

NeoConvict User avatar

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 20,803.57

jamessouth » 14 Nov 2017 11:11 am wrote:

Sounds as racist as every reality TV cops show ever made. :D Why is reality so fucking racist? Why can't life be like the ADT commercials with the fat balding white guys committing all the home invasions? I bet fat balding white men commit their share of parking infractions.

(Will have to check it out when I need a laugh)

Posted by jamessouth
  1,525 14 Nov 2017, 12:20 pm

jamessouth User avatar

NeoConvict » 14 Nov 2017 11:16 am wrote:

Sounds as racist as every reality TV cops show ever made. :D Why is reality so fucking racist? Why can't life be like the ADT commercials with the fat balding white guys committing all the home invasions? I bet fat balding white men commit their share of parking infractions.

(Will have to check it out when I need a laugh)

I said everyone; but blacks are the most emotional & funniest.

Posted by jamessouth
  1,525 14 Nov 2017, 12:26 pm

jamessouth User avatar

Stinky McPeterson » 14 Nov 2017 11:14 am wrote:

probably like you, i park far aw2ay from fuktartds in parking lots....door bangers are the worst

you see people clamor to get 2 spaces clos the very fronter...lol

I'm at a Wal-Mart Super Store. I see a spot right at the very front of the lot. An old lady tries to beat me out of it. I would have let her go, but I saw the Vote For Obama sticker on her bumper. The rest is parking lot history. Anyway, she couldn't have backed in easily with that wheelchair rack on the back of the car.

Posted by jamessouth
  1,525 14 Nov 2017, 12:32 pm

jamessouth User avatar

I took a job as a Wal-Mart greeter: Welcome to Wal-Mart, I hope you have a pleasant shopping experience; unless you voted for Hillary. If so, I hope you contract untreatable leprosy. I didn't like that job anyway.

Posted by jamessouth
  1,525 14 Nov 2017, 12:52 pm

jamessouth User avatar

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum