who released the Christie emails?

Started by Thrash-Ra

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

118 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by bingster
  10,948 09 Jan 2014, 6:14 pm

bingster User avatar

Democratic Democratic political affiliation
Politics: Democratic
Money: 10,948.27

golfboy » 09 Jan 2014 8:17 am wrote:
Perhaps, but it's more likely a Dim. I doubt there are many TEA Party people working in/for Christie.
But in Jersey? Dimocrats infect every corner of that State.

Personally, I think Christie is an ass, and he probably was behind this 100%.
But I see no difference between them closing a traffic lane, and how Obama closed all the National Parks and Monuments during the government shutdown.
Politicians use the citizens as pawns in their game of power. Why is anyone surprised?

Congratulations. You wrote half a good post. You wouldn't know the difference between you ass and a hole in the ground. One was done for purely partisan reasons, the other was a government shutdown you moron!

Posted by bingster
  10,948 09 Jan 2014, 6:24 pm

bingster User avatar

danobivins » 09 Jan 2014 4:28 pm wrote:
All these staffers resigned. There goes some FAT salaries....

"The Associated Press reported Monday that the $8.9 million payroll in the Governor’s Office under Gov. Chris Christie is nearly $2 million more than the payroll under former Gov. Jon S. Corzine and includes 34 people making more than $100,000 while Corzine had 18 people making six figures."

Awesome siggy!

Posted by bingster
  10,948 09 Jan 2014, 6:30 pm

bingster User avatar

Skeptic » 09 Jan 2014 4:58 pm wrote:

LOL OK!

But, I meant something plausible.

On the flip side of your question, anyone getting elected from the Republican side will split the Republican party. Either a moderate would get elected, or a fire breathing batshit crazy freak like a Bachmann would get elected. Either way, the GOP will be in an uproar.

ps, I don't think ANY Republican getting elected is "plausible" (the party is already split).

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum