Chris Christies Press Conference Claims Don't Add Up

Started by skews13

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

163 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

thelion's Photo
Posted by thelion
  1,294 09 Jan 2014, 10:00 pm

thelion    

Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 1,294.28

rayj » 09 Jan 2014 7:50 pm wrote:
By no means am I a Christie fan, but I give him some credit for acting quickly and firing the responsible people.

Now Obama on the other hand....how many has he fired for the AP, IRS, Benghazi and DoJ scandals again?

"QUICKLY"?!

This thing has been building for months, and he had a couple of people resign over it weeks ago.

What you think is 'quickly' is only 'quick' reaction to the situation getting out of control - reacting too late, like the guy trying to put out his engulfed garage after being warned about the flammable liquids for years.

thelion's Photo
Posted by thelion
  1,294 10 Jan 2014, 3:03 pm

thelion    

Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 1,294.28

RichClem » 10 Jan 2014 1:39 pm wrote:
Misty » 10 Jan 2014 1:35 pm wrote:
RichClem » 10 Jan 2014 1:27 pm wrote:
I started a thread filled with sources to back up my claims.

So where is this mysterious thread Pumpkin, and what is it called?
Is it here on this forum?
Is it on the old forum. because if it is, then you need to cite a new source here.

Please provide us with a source to back up your statement that 'hundreds of Conservative/Tea Party groups were denied tax exempt status by the IRS.'

I'm honestly afraid to, because every time I cite an important fact from a valid source, you go blind.

So until you consult a doctor, f*** off. :)

"Nothing", then - as usual, as predicted, and as you unerringly nailed.

Thanks for clarifying that you're a liar.

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum