Chris Christies Press Conference Claims Don't Add Up

Started by skews13

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

163 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

neue regel's Photo
Posted by neue regel
  1,093 09 Jan 2014, 6:25 pm

neue regel    

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 1,093.03

Misty » 09 Jan 2014 3:32 pm wrote:
golfboy » 09 Jan 2014 3:16 pm wrote:
I'm sorry, can you quote the laws broken in this "real scandal" of "real crimes"?

It is illegal for public assets to be used for a political purpose.
The executive director of the Port Authority said violations of not only state but federal law have occurred.

Illegal or not, I agree with you about the guys who did this and their abuse of authority. That's why the IRS scandal should have been an outrage to all Americans.

neue regel's Photo
Posted by neue regel
  1,093 09 Jan 2014, 7:13 pm

neue regel    

bingster » 09 Jan 2014 5:46 pm wrote:
neue regel » 09 Jan 2014 5:25 pm wrote:

Illegal or not, I agree with you about the guys who did this and their abuse of authority. That's why the IRS scandal should have been an outrage to all Americans.

It was an "outrage" to all Americans and even Obama said he was "outraged" by it. It has since been investigated and debunked! Only Fox News watchers still think it was real. They targeted liberal groups also. The guy doing it was conservative. They should have been targeting all politically oriented non-profits. etc.....

Debunked??

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01 ... targeting/

The investigation is ongoing, although I'm not sure how unbiased it can be given the circumstances.

neue regel's Photo
Posted by neue regel
  1,093 09 Jan 2014, 7:23 pm

neue regel    

bingster » 09 Jan 2014 6:17 pm wrote:
neue regel » 09 Jan 2014 6:13 pm wrote:

Debunked??

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01 ... targeting/

The investigation is ongoing, although I'm not sure how unbiased it can be given the circumstances.

Yea, if Issa's involved, everyone should know it's bunk to begin with:

“Additionally, removing a career employee from an investigation or case due to political affiliation, as Chairmen Issa and Jordan have requested, could also violate the equal opportunity policy and the law.” from you link

I'll accept that we agree that the issue has neither been debunked nor investigated. To my knowledge, the lawsuits from the TEA party haven't come to fruition, either.

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum