I haven't seen this board groovin like this in a long time.

Started by Stinky McPeterson

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

41 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by Redrock
  3,495 09 Jan 2017, 11:22 pm

Redrock User avatar

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 3,494.76

Cannonpointer » 09 Jan 2017 9:52 pm wrote:
A Farewell to Arms » 09 Jan 2017 9:42 pm wrote:

true...but the timing of it was perfect

you know...i drink one cup in the am....never really enjoyed the taste of coffee...so it don't matter to me much if i have instant

however i did have a cup of cuban coffee in miami international...it was delicious......however..after i had it , i felt like running full sprint through the airport...no wonder them cubans are always super duper uppity
I don't know if this is still true, but the last time I went through Miami and had a sufficient layover, I got a meal at a cuban joint which was generously portioned, delicious, and priced at what I would consider reasonable in a non-airport setting.

Those cubans, they bring more to the table than just babaloo and baseball.
I love a good Cuban sammich. Go ahead. Make a joke of me between Ricky Ricardo and Fidel Castro.

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum