True Hidden Secret about Muslims and Jesus

Started by QJ/WINcouncilof13

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

45 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by GeorgeWashington
  -19,952 11 Jan 2017, 4:39 pm

GeorgeWashington User avatar

Revolutionary Revolutionary political affiliation
Politics: Revolutionary
Money: -19,951.85

QJ/WINcouncilof13 » 11 Jan 2017 6:45 am wrote:
Aside from the fact that jesus himself never preached he was Christ, and never told anyone to preach that he was Christ - in fact- he sternly ordered his followers not to say that he was Christ.

John 4 25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

... back to the drawing board QJ

-19,952 12 Jan 2017, 12:50 pm

charles.thompson » 12 Jan 2017 11:10 am wrote:
why would a god be anything like a human artist?

You've got the question backwards.. It should be:

why would humans be anything like a godly artist?

-19,952 13 Jan 2017, 8:22 am

QJ/WINcouncilof13 » 12 Jan 2017 8:50 pm wrote:
GeorgeWashington » 11 Jan 2017 3:39 pm wrote:
John 4 25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

... back to the drawing board QJ

How does what you say refute me? Read what I wrote, not you you dyslexically read. How is what he said to the women "privately" at the well a public declaration or teaching. You and cannonpointer like to twist what i say then offer support for your twists.

Maybe I missed your point. I understood you to be saying that Jesus was not the Messiah, is this correct?

Or are you saying that Jesus was the Messiah, but he didn't make public declarations for some reason or another?

-19,952 15 Jan 2017, 1:47 pm

QJ/WINcouncilof13 » 15 Jan 2017 12:23 pm wrote:
GeorgeWashington » 13 Jan 2017 7:22 am wrote:

Maybe I missed your point. I understood you to be saying that Jesus was not the Messiah, is this correct?

Or are you saying that Jesus was the Messiah, but he didn't make public declarations for some reason or another?

He was a man, a rabbi, a christ, a prophet, and a God-Man - one with God, a God in the flesh. A mere christ is all human, such as king cyrus.
HE ordered his disciples not to tell people he was messiah, then he said the deceivers would come in his name saying he is messiah.

He is way more than that.

I DIDN'T MAKE UP THE SCRIPTURE I GAVE YOU IN THE OP. IT IS THERE FOR REAL. IN PLAIN ENGLISH. I DIDN'T WRITE IT, SO IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITS EXISTENCE. IT SAYS WHAT IT SAYS.

HE NEVER PUBLICLY SAID HE WAS CHRIST, AND HE NEVER TAUGHT HIS DISCIPLES THAT HE WAS, AND HE TOLD THEM NOT TO TELL ANYONE AFTER GOD REVEALED TI TO THEM.

HE WAS MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE THAN A MERE CHRIST. HE WAS A GOD IN FLESH.

I'M NOT SAYING HE WASN'T CHRIST, BECAUSE HE WAS THAT TOO, AND A PROPHET, IM SAYING THAT HE WARNED THAT THE DECEIVERS WOULD COME IN HIS NAME SAYING HE IS CHRIST, AND THE TIME IS NEAR. FOLLOW THEM NOT.

WHY WOULD YOU DISTORT SCRIPTURE THAT I POSTED, THEN TRY TO SAY IM TRYING TO SAY SOMETHING.

READ THE FUCKING SCRIPTURE FOR WHAT IT IS AND DON'T BLAME ME FOR WHAT IT DOESN'T DAY.

Your interpretation contradicts 2000 years of Orthodox understanding. On what authority should I accept your personal interpretation?

We follow Christ's example when we say this on Sunday

"I will not speak of Thy Mystery to thine enemies, neither will I give thee a kiss as did Judas, but like the thief will I confess Thee: Remember me, O Lord, in Thy kingdom. Not unto judgment nor unto condemnation be my partaking of thy Holy Mysteries, O Lord, but unto healing of soul and body. "

http://www.stgeorgenj.com/the-divine-li ... ostom.html

Again, QJ, back to the drawing board. Start with the Septuagint and make your way to St John Chrysostom

-19,952 15 Jan 2017, 2:10 pm

QJ/WINcouncilof13 » 15 Jan 2017 12:02 pm wrote:
nefarious101 » 13 Jan 2017 9:24 am wrote:

if it's a hidden secret...how did you find out about it?

Its hidden because muslims don't talk about it, mostly because you can't reason with christians because they think they know it all.

Muslims try to reason with them, but they are way too proud to admit they don't know what they're talking about.

Christian leaders know the scriptures I talked about, but they twist and contort their doctrine with lies, so it stays a secret why christians and muslims are at odds.

The christian people should be aware of the lies they defend and believe. They are too lazy to read the bible, so they watch guys on tv who lie to them, so they learn lies. And religious based wars result.

What did Christ accomplish?

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum