Liberals are mentally ill

Started by Termin8tor

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Next
158 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  13,935 26 Jan 2017, 8:45 am

Termin8tor       

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 13,935.49

Liberals are mentally ill.

Who else would allow this moonbat to be House Speaker or vote for the party she represents? :blink:

Pelosi: Democrats Do 'the Lord's Work,' Republicans 'Dishonor God'
BY TYLER O'NEIL...
Of Republicans, the Democrat congresswoman from California declared, "They pray in church on Sunday and they prey on people the rest of the week. And while we're doing the Lord's work, ministering to the needs of God's creation, they are ignoring those needs which is to dishonor the God who made them."
https://pjmedia.com/faith/2017/01/24/pe ... honor-god/

Wow, so God wants politicians to micro-manage Americans lives by force of federal law and hand out many billions of dollars to Democrat Special Interest Groups!

I never knew that. :blink:

Posted by Annoyed Liberall
  10,148 26 Jan 2017, 9:48 am

Annoyed Liberall User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist

Liberal Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Liberal
Money: 10,147.81

You are an idiot.

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  13,935 26 Jan 2017, 11:57 am

Termin8tor       

Wow, how much time and effort did you put into coming up with that brilliant insight? :rofl:

Here is today's Democrat Party. Are they insane? :blink:

Seriously, are they?

This video is absolutely worth seeing. :clap:

https://youtu.be/A9wIwhGJMEw

Posted by Misty
  26,476 26 Jan 2017, 2:19 pm

Misty Nevertheless, she persisted.
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 26,476.36

Termin8tor » 26 Jan 2017 7:45 am wrote:
Liberals are mentally ill. :blink:

You really think this deserves to be pinned?

And you wingnuts keep telling me that my threads are about trivial stuff.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  13,935 26 Jan 2017, 3:28 pm

Termin8tor       

Misty » 26 Jan 2017 1:19 pm wrote:

I didn't pin it.

But it's quite important to inform people of the severe mental health issues of most people on your side; your myopic Utopianism, your Totalitarian-lite nature, your ugly intolerance.

That's hardly trivial.

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  13,935 26 Jan 2017, 3:56 pm

Termin8tor       

Is this trivial, Dim?

Trying to intimidate members of Congress from doing the job they were elected to do by popular will?

THOUSANDS of Angry Leftist Protest GOP Retreat in Philly
Cristina Laila Jan 26th, 2017 1:42 pm 82 Comments
Philadelphia-Thousands of people protested the GOP Retreat on Thursday. They were chanting “If We Don’t Get No Justice, We Don’t Get No Peace!” They were also holding up signs with the usual leftist rhetoric about white supremacy and KKK. '

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01 ... eat-video/

Posted by S9y
  311 26 Jan 2017, 4:39 pm

S9y User avatar

Money: 310.85

You know nothing of God.

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  18,924 26 Jan 2017, 6:44 pm

larryc12       

Money: 18,924.27

Who else would allow this moonbat to be House Speaker or vote for the party she represents? :blink:

Yeah, ol' Nancy seems to leave out killing the helpless innocent while she's doing "God's work". Somehow I never knew God had instructed us to kill the helpless, innocent, and defenseless. And then sell their dead parts.

Posted by nuckin futz
  23,038 26 Jan 2017, 10:20 pm

nuckin futz User avatar

Politics: Independent
Money: 23,037.93

ClemBot, I really do hope you will get treatment for your mental illness!

We will prey for you! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Posted by Sgt Bilko
  18,780 27 Jan 2017, 2:09 am

Sgt Bilko User avatar

Money: 18,779.56

You are blind to the Democrat methodology!! I have watched them on CSPAN tell lies about Republicans to the extent I never ever believe anything they say. They even put an ad on TV with a Paul Ryan lookalike pushing a grey haired lady in a wheel chair off a cliff. Those lies are why I am a Republican today!! They were lied about but didn't respond in kind. It is against their morals. Too bad Democrats have none. Hillary is a great example since she has been caught lying about everything from trivial to very important issues. The way you tell if a Democrat is lying their lips are moving!!

Dantev2's Photo
Posted by Dantev2
  1,981 27 Jan 2017, 3:27 am

Dantev2    

Money: 1,981.18

There is no doubt in my mind that this "Termin8tor" poster is some paid operative. All one has to do is scan a few of his posts, which to be honest will nearly break the threshold of tolerance, and conclude he follows the same syntactic structure (to borrow an idea from Chomsky) without end.

In case anyone ever floated the idea that he's a bot, realize that a semi-talented AI engineer could formulate an algorithm to develop such a system, and (god forbid) release it onto the Internet. This is understandably a source of confusion. However, I doubt anybody would expend the effort to do so, considering the low rate of return, (hint: 0) which is why I deduced that he's an actual human being on someone's (or some corporation's) payroll.

(For the record, making a bot that resembles "Termin8tor" isn't particularly onerous. Reddit hosts many automated bots, and what they do is scan actual users' histories, assemble random sentences, string them into "posts," and check that they follow all the conventional grammar rules.)

Posted by Sgt Bilko
  18,780 27 Jan 2017, 3:51 am

Sgt Bilko User avatar

Money: 18,779.56

Dantev2 » 27 Jan 2017 2:27 am wrote:
There is no doubt in my mind that this "Termin8tor" poster is some paid operative. All one has to do is scan a few of his posts, which to be honest will nearly break the threshold of tolerance, and conclude he follows the same syntactic structure (to borrow an idea from Chomsky) without end.

In case anyone ever floated the idea that he's a bot, realize that a semi-talented AI engineer could formulate an algorithm to develop such a system, and (god forbid) release it onto the Internet. This is understandably a source of confusion. However, I doubt anybody would expend the effort to do so, considering the low rate of return, (hint: 0) which is why I deduced that he's an actual human being on someone's (or some corporation's) payroll.

(For the record, making a bot that resembles "Termin8tor" isn't particularly onerous. Reddit hosts many automated bots, and what they do is scan actual users' histories, assemble random sentences, string them into "posts," and check that they follow all the conventional grammar rules.)

:die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die: :die:
Here is proof positive that the OP is true. This brain fart of a post demonstrates the complete idiocy of the far left!!!

Posted by nefarious101
  17,266 27 Jan 2017, 7:23 am

nefarious101 User avatar

Money: 17,265.72

Pelosi: Democrats Do 'the Lord's Work,' Republicans 'Dishonor God'
BY TYLER O'NEIL...
Of Republicans, the Democrat congresswoman from California declared, "They pray in church on Sunday and they prey on people the rest of the week. And while we're doing the Lord's work, ministering to the needs of God's creation, they are ignoring those needs which is to dishonor the God who made them."
https://pjmedia.com/faith/2017/01/24/pe ... honor-god/

Wow, so God wants politicians to micro-manage Americans lives by force of federal law and hand out many billions of dollars to Democrat Special Interest Groups!

I never knew that. :blink:

Making fun of the mentally ill left is or at least should be a sport everyone can enjoy.

We should develop a point system and make it a real competition.

1 point if you cause them to foam at the mouth

2 points if you can get them to piss themselves

3 points if you can get them to shit themselves

4 points if you get them to strip naked, light their hair on fire and run around in circles

5 points if you achieve all of the above in a single encounter

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  13,935 27 Jan 2017, 9:57 am

Termin8tor       

This obviously belongs in this thread as an example of liberal mental illness. :rofl:

Fight4Justice » 26 Jan 2017 11:57 pm wrote:
With the election of Donald Trump as POTUS, our always great nation has allowed the stupid, the alt-right, Fox News, Limbaugh, the Kochs, and callous serial liars to prevail. For the next 4 years at least. With the Clinton and the Obamas gone, Trump, led by Bannon and Conway, have a new enemy target, 'the media'. Very few media outlets have the balls, or lack of corporate ties to properly confront and expose the Trump agenda. Even MSNBC has basically only Lawrence O'Donnell and Joy Reid left as brave, non-corrupted reporters/real journalists, to keep Americas first official Alt-Right administration accountable. We are sailing adrift as a nation. Destination unknown. We MUST devote the next 4 years to demanding truth and justice from the Trump captivity. Madonna hoping the White House will blow up is not going to cut it. We need the courageous souls at Free Speech tv, RT, and TYT to continue holding Trumps feet to the fire.

Kellyann uttering the evil words 'Alternative Facts', is the clarion call for all truth-cherishing Americans to get in the faces of these terrible bigots and billionaires club, who's agenda is to officially make America an oligarchy.

The next 4 years, every day, every hour we must Fight For Justice. Don't let them normalize dishonesty and racism. Call them LIARS every day!!! Hitler, Mussolini, Castro, and Mao, all vilified and suppressed 'the Media'. Trump and his puppets can and should be defeated in 2020. Unless Trump is impeached/forced to resign/or assassinated anytime soon. All of which are entirely possible every day.

Yes, folks, Trump might be forced to resign by next week!

Tomorrow, maybe! :clap:

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  13,935 27 Jan 2017, 2:02 pm

Termin8tor       

What's happening on the liberal-left is just hilarious.

And will be for many years. :)

today the Daily Beast offers up a feast of Democrats running terror from this Freddy Krueger figure of their party:

Dems to David Brock: Stop Helping, You Are Killing Us

By Asawin Suebsaeng

As David Brock attempts to position himself as a leader in rebuilding a demoralized Democratic Party in the age of Trump, many leading Democratic organizers and operatives are wishing the man would simply disappear.

Many in the party—Clinton loyalists, Obama veterans, and Bernie supporters alike—talk about the man not as a sought-after ally in the fight against Trumpism, but as a nuisance and a hanger-on, overseeing a colossal waste of cash. And former employees say that he has hurt the cause. . .

“I met with I’m a couple times—he’s fucking weird,”
a former Obama administration official, who also requested anonymity, told The Daily Beast. “I felt like I was meeting Mugatu from Zoolander… I don’t know what the fuck [Brock’s network] did besides raise a ton of money, and I don’t think the after-action report on 2016 says we need more David Brock. Probably the opposite is true.” :rofl:
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2 ... owhere.php

Posted by nuckin futz
  23,038 27 Jan 2017, 2:30 pm

nuckin futz User avatar

Politics: Independent
Money: 23,037.93

You are an idiot!

Posted by Misty
  26,476 27 Jan 2017, 3:36 pm

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

You know who's really mentally ill besides you Puss?
That guy in the White House.

He can't stop obsessing over the fact that he lost the popular vote, or that he didn't get as big a crowd as Obama at his swearing in.

Seriously, when will you and your party finally admit that the Emperor isn't wearing any clothes?

Termin8tor » 26 Jan 2017 2:28 pm wrote:
I didn't pin it.

Talk about mentally ill, who in their right mind would ever pin one of your threads?
Are you lying to me Pumpkin?

But it's quite important to inform people of the severe mental health issues of most people on your side; your myopic Utopianism, your Totalitarian-lite nature, your ugly intolerance.
That's hardly trivial.

If you want to inform people about someone with severe mental health issues, you might want to start with the guy you put into the WH.
It's quite obvious that he's nuts.

Posted by Misty
  26,476 27 Jan 2017, 3:42 pm

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

nefarious101 » 27 Jan 2017 6:23 am wrote:

1 point if you cause them to foam at the mouth

2 points if you can get them to piss themselves

3 points if you can get them to shit themselves

4 points if you get them to strip naked, light their hair on fire and run around in circles

5 points if you achieve all of the above in a single encounter

I've already gotten Clem to do all of those things.
:rofl:

Posted by Misty
  26,476 27 Jan 2017, 3:48 pm

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

I didn't pin it.
That's hardly trivial.

So you pinned it again jackass?

Posted by Misty
  26,476 27 Jan 2017, 3:50 pm

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Dantev2 » 27 Jan 2017 2:27 am wrote:
There is no doubt in my mind that this "Termin8tor" poster is some paid operative.

Who in their right mind would pay for that shit?

Next

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum