O'Reilley Out At FOX News....

Started by rayj

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

78 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by deezer shoove
  11,086 20 Apr 2017, 8:13 am

deezer shoove Bangalore Torpedo

Location: 3rd in line (human centipede). Light warm breeze very near anus.
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 11,086.07

Annoyed Liberall » 19 Apr 2017 1:48 pm wrote:
Good. O' Reilly is a puke.

I watched him for a while (months- maybe 2 or 3 times a week) years ago. But I found him less and less watchable over time.
He started to seem unconservative and unliberal at the same time. Just trying to keep ratings up. And bragged about it too much.

No single event or action happened... I just tired of the show and realized after weeks that I hadn't watched in a long time.
Total apathy I guess. Same can be said for many broadcasts. Must be me. ;)

All the crap happening now is a farce that lefties are striking while the iron's hot. None of this really matters.
"Sexual bad behavior" happens on the liberal side too. No libs get too upset.

Example:
"Weiner" is a movie! They made a movie about a guy who was unremarkable until he went perv. :\
At least he didn't rape while holding public office and then get elected to an even higher office.

None of this shit matters to a thinking adult (who should be getting news from MANY places anyway).

Posted by deezer shoove
  11,086 20 Apr 2017, 9:24 pm

deezer shoove Bangalore Torpedo

Location: 3rd in line (human centipede). Light warm breeze very near anus.
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 11,086.07

Annoyed Liberall » 20 Apr 2017 9:28 am wrote:
deezer shoove » 20 Apr 2017 8:13 am wrote:
Annoyed Liberall » 19 Apr 2017 1:48 pm wrote:
Good. O' Reilly is a puke.

I watched him for a while (months- maybe 2 or 3 times a week) years ago. But I found him less and less watchable over time.
He started to seem unconservative and unliberal at the same time. Just trying to keep ratings up. And bragged about it too much.

No single event or action happened... I just tired of the show and realized after weeks that I hadn't watched in a long time.
Total apathy I guess. Same can be said for many broadcasts. Must be me. ;)

All the crap happening now is a farce that lefties are striking while the iron's hot. None of this really matters.
"Sexual bad behavior" happens on the liberal side too. No libs get too upset.

Example:
"Weiner" is a movie! They made a movie about a guy who was unremarkable until he went perv. :\
At least he didn't rape while holding public office and then get elected to an even higher office.

None of this shit matters to a thinking adult (who should be getting news from MANY places anyway).

I tried to watch his show a couple times, but I could never make it a whole episode.
He is just so condescending and pompous.

I found that to be amusing for a while (note that I'm not disagreeing ;) ). But it gets old...

I find Bill Maher to be the same (condescending and full of himself). Makes me sick.

They are entertainers. To each, his own. One annoyed me quicker than the other. :wave:

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum