trump: oblivious moron or psychotically narcissistic oblivious moron?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
8484 posts
Ricky Tavy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

I am starting this thread partly as a beacon for other snowflake bullies likely immigrating here. Also, it is also a good introduction to who I am and what I think of our TWITter-in-chief and his gullible groupies. I am not normally so long-winded, but ...

I was thinking about how to define the trump presidency in a word or two. It became obvious immediately that it would be difficult to contain so much … trumpiness so succinctly.
Of course, “incompetence” came immediately to mind. From his Muslim travel ban to his health care bill to illiterate tweets to appointing people like Rick Perry or Betsy DeVos specifically for their ineptitude, this administration reeks of incompetence like no presidency I can think of. bush was a moron, but he looked for competence in his administration, perhaps in compensation for his cretinism.
“Dishonesty” is certainly prominent under trump. trump was labeled by every legitimate factchecker as far and away the biggest liar in a field of 19 candidates. He has not let up. His political career was built on the birther lie. He lied about always opposing the Iraq war and continued to lie in spite of a video showing he supported the invasion. He lied about watching Muslims celebrate on 9/11 and stuck by the lie just as he has about being “bugged” by Obama. Incompetence rises again in terms of how blatant and awkward are his lies. He knows now his fluffer groupies would believe him if he told them it was noon at midnight. They not only do not care that trump is a prolific liar, they love him for it. Fools think he only lies about and to “bad” Americans.
Ignorance works as a definition. Proud, stubborn ignorance. “Nobody knew health care could be so complicated.” trump figured out North Korea after ten minutes of talking to the president of China. Frederick Douglass is a rising star and he is good friends with a dead Pavarotti. Again, what a decent person would see as a flaw, Deplorables eat up as a virtue. trump is their knight against all those snooty people who know things.
Treasonous? Narcissistic? In both cases the nation is imperiled as trump is motivated primarily by feeding his justifiably fragile ego or pleasing Putin, in no particular order. The good of the nation barely registers in the brat’s tiny mind.
Cronyism? One of trump’s biggest lies is how “Drain the Swamp” became “Swamp the Drain.” He has a cabinet full of banksters and cronies. He has more ethics waivers to allow lobbyists into his administration in four months than Obama had in eight years.
The militaristic national chauvinism and over-compensating macho bluster evoke the definition “fascist.” His attacks on a free press, combined with the lickspittle approval of his herd turn his buffoonery into something more frightening. The casual bigotry seen in the way he has pandered to the ugliest of Americans adds an even more sinister odor of nazism to the fascism that so appeals to so many Deplorables. Sissies are so desperate for a strong man to protect them that they can even find him in a flabby septuagenarian brat.
Ultimately, though, I decided I would go with “cowardly.” Nothing defines trump and trumpies better. trump’s lies come largely from him being too much of a ****** to handle the truth. His incompetence is mostly a matter of his fear of hard work. Learning is so much more difficult than hiring somebody to do the thinky stuff. His cronyism is a result of being too afraid to have around him someone who might challenge him or see through his bluster. And fascism, of course, is all about cowardice. It works best on those who see boogey men everywhere and are such wimps they will happily trade independence for the security of goose stepping in a herd. trump himself is very bold when surrounded by the pitchforks-and-torches crowd. He has plenty of courage when inciting his mob to violence. Face to face? trump never brought up the Wall to the President of Mexico. He took it like a ******* when Carley Fiorina slapped him around in the debate, and then whined at Faux Gnus about it after. He had similar reactions in dealing with Megyn Kelly or a Black pastor, submitting meekly face to face, and then blustering bravely from a distance. Yup, cowardly. No label I can think of better defines trump. Certainly none better defines his fluffer *******.

"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Ricky Tavy

Share      Unread post

Also, I like clever images mocking trump and trumpies:

"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Ricky Tavy

Share      Unread post

Or, ...

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Ricky Tavy » 03 Aug 2017 3:37 pm » wrote:I am starting this thread partly as a beacon for other snowflake bullies likely immigrating here. Also, it is also a good introduction to who I am and what I think of our TWITter-in-chief and his gullible groupies. I am not normally so long-winded, but ...

From his Muslim travel ban
Let's start with this, Dim.

What "Muslim ban?"

Ricky Tavy

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 03 Aug 2017 3:51 pm » wrote:
Let's start with this, Dim.

What "Muslim ban?"
The one that didn't work, like everything else the incompetent brat touches.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Ricky Tavy » 03 Aug 2017 3:53 pm » wrote: The one that didn't work, like everything else the incompetent brat touches.
There was no "Muslim ban, imbecile.

So either explain how there was one, or admit you're a brainless liar.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Ricky Tavy » 03 Aug 2017 3:53 pm » wrote: The one that didn't work, like everything else the incompetent brat touches.

Of course it didn't work. If you want to ban muslims you don't suspend travel for 90s days from only the 7 countries Obama placed on the countries of concern. Hell, only one was in the top 10 of Muslim populated countries. You don't use words like suspension, 90 days, 120 days, etc. no sir, you don't. You would need to put all 50 or so majority Muslim Countires on the list. Additionally, if it was a ban, you would put the word "ban" somewhere in the order.

So yes, as a ban it certainly could be considered incompetent.

But, luckily, it wasn't a ban.

Care to continue? Or shall we move on?
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Huey » 03 Aug 2017 3:57 pm » wrote:
Of course it didn't work. If you want to ban muslims you don't suspend travel for 90s days from only the 7 countries Obama placed on the countries of concern. Hell, only one was in the top 10 of Muslim populated countries. You don't use words like suspension, 90 days, 120 days, etc. no sir, you don't. You would need to put all 50 or so majority Muslim Countires on the list. Additionally, if it was a ban, you would put the word "ban" somewhere in the order.

What's a "Muslim ban" in the empty heads of moonbats?

One that exempts over 85% of the world's Muslims who weren't affected at all. ]

Do these imbeciles ever use their actual brains to get beyond talking points?

Ricky Tavy

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 03 Aug 2017 3:54 pm » wrote:
There was no "Muslim ban, imbecile.

So either explain how there was one, or admit you're a brainless liar.

The one that liberal and conservative judges overruled, because they said it unconstitutionally contained a religious test. The one that trump boasted he would implement when he was pandering in the campaign to easily frightened sissies like you. The one the SC freed up some. It was in all the papers.

Oh, we know I'm not a liar, because if I were you would be kissing my trumpy ***. You, OTOH, seem to believe that trump has validated your own lack of integrity. When I commented on trump being a prolific liar, you insisted his lies weren't important, because he kept his promises. I provided you with a list of his biggest promises, none of which he has kept, and you squealed I was a liar then too, as I recall.

The good news in the way you squeal and snivel and hiss and spit impotently has demonstrated you are a highly qualified Deplorable.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Ricky Tavy » 03 Aug 2017 3:37 pm » wrote:Ignorance works as a definition. Proud, stubborn ignorance.
Hey Dim, if Trump is so ignorant, why have most of his policies received high praise, even from many Never-Trumpers?

Don't strain yourself.

Ricky Tavy

Share      Unread post

Huey » 03 Aug 2017 3:57 pm » wrote:

trump was trying to pander to his Taliban base. Of course, he didn't include Muslim countries where he does business. Sleazebag needs to make a profit out of his brief minority rule.

Ricky Tavy

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 03 Aug 2017 4:02 pm » wrote:
Hey Dim, if Trump is so ignorant, why have most of his policies received high praise, even from many Never-Trumpers?

Don't strain yourself.
If you believe that is true of a TWITter-in-chief who just hit another record low in approval rating, you must have a really good view of the inside of your colon.

Also, what policies?

Racetex (RSIG)

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

You really need to get a **** life

https://meanliberal.blog/author/rickytavy/

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Ricky Tavy » 03 Aug 2017 4:01 pm » wrote: The one that liberal and conservative judges overruled, because they said it unconstitutionally contained a religious test. The one that trump boasted he would implement when he was pandering in the campaign to easily frightened sissies like you. The one the SC freed up some. It was in all the papers.
And their rulings were overturned unanimously by SCOTUS. The ruling effectively over ruled those horrendous decisions, because there was no legal basis for them.
Why did you leave that out, Dim?

Not that common sense will sink into your empty head, when over 85% of Muslims in the world are entirely unaffected, there is no "Muslim Ban," duuuh.
Oh, we know I'm not a liar, because if I were you would be kissing my trumpy ***. You, OTOH, seem to believe that trump has validated your own lack of integrity. When I commented on trump being a prolific liar, you insisted his lies weren't important, because he kept his promises. I provided you with a list of his biggest promises, none of which he has kept, and you squealed I was a liar then too, as I recall.

The good news in the way you squeal and snivel and hiss and spit impotently has demonstrated you are a highly qualified Deplorable.
If you put half the effort spent in writing this brainless **** into reading about issues, you might actually know something.

You're not fooling anyone.

You accused Trump of lying on the basis that he hadn't yet kept all his promises. Given that he's working hard to do exactly that, your claim is utterly freaking stupid.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Ricky Tavy » 03 Aug 2017 4:07 pm » wrote: If you believe that is true of a TWITter-in-chief who just hit another record low in approval rating, you must have a really good view of the inside of your colon.
A completely brainless comment that avoids my question, of course.
Also, what policies?

Well duuuh!

The moonbat doesn't even know.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Ricky Tavy » 03 Aug 2017 4:04 pm » wrote: trump was trying to pander to his Taliban base. Of course, he didn't include Muslim countries where he does business. Sleazebag needs to make a profit out of his brief minority rule.
So, it wasn't a Muslim ban. Thanks for clarifying.

Are you saying he does business in the other 43 countries?
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Huey

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 03 Aug 2017 4:01 pm » wrote: What's a "Muslim ban" in the empty heads of moonbats?

One that exempts over 85% of the world's Muslims who weren't affected at all. ]

Do these imbeciles ever use their actual brains to get beyond talking points?

If he persists I can break it down into simpler terms.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Ricky Tavy » 03 Aug 2017 3:37 pm » wrote: it is also a good introduction to who I am and what I think of our TWITter-in-chief and his gullible groupies.

...appointing people like Rick Perry or Betsy DeVos specifically for their ineptitude
Yeah, this says exactly who you are; an utter imbecile.

Why are they "inept," because a moonbat like you says so?

Perry was an excellent governor with excellent policies that produced huge numbers of jobs.

Betsy DeVos has worked for school choice for many years and has excellent experience in the field.

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Huey » 03 Aug 2017 4:11 pm » wrote:
If he persists I can break it down into simpler terms.
Don't use any 3-syllable words.

Sorry, 2 syllable words.

Ricky Tavy

Share      Unread post

Termin8tor » 03 Aug 2017 4:07 pm » wrote:
And their rulings were overturned unanimously by SCOTUS. The ruling effectively over ruled those horrendous decisions, because there was no legal basis for them.
Why did you leave that out, Dim?

I am not responsible for your lack of reading comprehension. I suspect your mommy dropped you on your head "accidentally" several times per day. I did mention the SC PARTLY overturning the unanimous opinion of the lower courts.
Termin8tor » 03 Aug 2017 4:07 pm » wrote:Not that common sense will sink into your empty head, when over 85% of Muslims in the world are entirely unaffected, there is no "Muslim Ban," duuuh.
I did not accuse trump of creating a competent Muslim ban. No thinking person would accuse trump of competence. I explained the selectivity.

Termin8tor » 03 Aug 2017 4:07 pm » wrote:If you put half the effort spent in writing this brainless **** into reading about issues, you might actually know something.

You're not fooling anyone.
You forgot to tell me how you ATTENDED college and read stuff for forty years.
Termin8tor » 03 Aug 2017 4:07 pm » wrote:You accused Trump of lying on the basis that he hadn't yet kept all his promises. Given that he's working hard to do exactly that, your claim is utterly freaking stupid.
That, of course, is a lie. I said trump is a prolific liar. You responded, as a good lickspittle would, that trump's lies were unimportant and claimed then at least he kept his promises. I then provided you with a list of his biggest promises, none of which he has kept. Now, you have repeated your lie about what I said and what you said, you have squeaked and whimpered excuses, but you have not cited a promise your feckless brat has kept. In fact in the days I have spent here, I have seen you gum your betters' ankles with wild abandon, but I have never seen you back your alligator mouth with anything besides your hummingbird *******.