Liberal wussies

Started by Ricky Tavy

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Next
65 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  5,273 30 Sep 2017, 2:17 am

Ricky Tavy User avatar

Okay, I suppose the liberals who survived the rise of the trumpy worms are a bit shell-shocked, but the fact is "liberals" here are about a rightard wet dream in terms of being wimps.

What passes for liberals here is divided between the half that agrees liberals are ninnies and the half that agrees negroes are getting away with way too much. Okay, you have AnnoyedLiberal doing a caricature of California political correctness and Misty wavering between signals to a liberal who might fulfill her fantasies to only getting off a little on rightard midgets drooling over her naughtiness.

Buck up, lefties. The days of seeing a social conservative like Taliban CannonBoy as the manhood of liberalism are over. You don't need to suck up to prissy lefties doing rightard machismo anymore. Look around, girls. If your fluffly little quasi-liberals had done it for you, me and mine would not be needed.

Posted by Cedar
  9,118 30 Sep 2017, 3:56 am

Cedar Sideways Down an Old Dirt Road
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister

Classical Liberal Classical Liberal political affiliation
Politics: Classical Liberal
Money: 9,118.49

Ricky Tavy » 30 Sep 2017 2:17 am wrote:
Okay, I suppose the liberals who survived the rise of the trumpy worms are a bit shell-shocked, but the fact is "liberals" here are about a rightard wet dream in terms of being wimps.

What passes for liberals here is divided between the half that agrees liberals are ninnies and the half that agrees negroes are getting away with way too much. Okay, you have AnnoyedLiberal doing a caricature of California political correctness and Misty wavering between signals to a liberal who might fulfill her fantasies to only getting off a little on rightard midgets drooling over her naughtiness.

Buck up, lefties. The days of seeing a social conservative like Taliban CannonBoy as the manhood of liberalism are over. You don't need to suck up to prissy lefties doing rightard machismo anymore. Look around, girls. If your fluffly little quasi-liberals had done it for you, me and mine would not be needed.

I find your use of "quasi-liberal" a bit funny seeing as what you espouse is quasi liberal progressive authoritarianism. :rofl:

Posted by Str8tEdge
  38,914 30 Sep 2017, 4:10 am

Str8tEdge User avatar
Emperor of the Pheasants
Emperor of the Pheasants

Libertarian Libertarian political affiliation
Politics: Libertarian
Money: 38,913.62

You're not done sucking banker cock so shut the fuck up and get back on your knees, fraud. :LOL:

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  5,273 30 Sep 2017, 4:19 am

Str8tEdge » 30 Sep 2017 4:10 am wrote:

You're not done sucking banker cock so shut the fuck up and get back on your knees, fraud. :LOL:

Ooh, there's something you don't see every day - a closet queen rightard failing to back up his ignorance and so relying on the homo-erotica that defines their impotence ... unless you came here every day and watched another impotent rightaard bitch project the homerotica they feed upon.

Posted by Cannonpointer
  14,262 30 Sep 2017, 4:34 am

Cannonpointer Sacred Cow Tipper
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Insurrectionist Insurrectionist political affiliation
Politics: Insurrectionist
Money: 14,262.46

My goodness.

Are you supplanting me? :omg:

You'll have to do better than this, if you're going to make this little dog move over, big dog:

Ricky Tavy » 30 Sep 2017 3:26 am wrote:
Well then, you would have no problem quoting me saying "they" are all the same, instead of you wimping into a pussy deflection.
Ricky Tavy » 29 Sep 2017 10:49 pm wrote:
Your position of "They are all the same" is cowardice.

I'm actually respected for owning what I say, not denying it two posts later. :)

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  5,273 30 Sep 2017, 4:57 am

Cannonpointer » 30 Sep 2017 4:34 am wrote:
My goodness.

Are you supplanting me? :omg:

You'll have to do better than this, if you're going to make this little dog move over, big dog:

I'm actually respected for owning what I say, not denying it two posts later. :)

Oh, yes, you convinced Hooey and such that you are what stands for liberal masculinity. In your defense, you did a better job than did most of what passes for liberals or lefties remaining here. Every time I've seen some supposed resident lefty here challenged even a bit, the reflex response by any of them is to declare they are not really lefty, that negroes and queers and Messicans ARE a problem, that we cant have transgenders with dicks traumatizing our white women ... the one thing that defines this place other than the stupidity of its Deplorables is the cowardice of its supposed liberals. We will allow you Neanderthal rightards to survive, but the sub-human, dumbass "liberals" here are going to have to exterminated. Damn near nothing but self-loathing sellouts left here.

Posted by Cannonpointer
  14,262 30 Sep 2017, 5:06 am

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Ricky Tavy » 30 Sep 2017 4:57 am wrote:
Oh, yes, you convinced Hooey and such that you are what stands for liberal masculinity.
No, just that I won't deny my own words two posts after I say them.

Not EVERYTHING is about sexuality or masculinity, Sheila.

Ricky Tavy » 30 Sep 2017 4:57 am wrote:
In your defense, you did a better job than did most of what passes for liberals or lefties remaining here. Every time I've seen some supposed resident lefty here challenged even a bit, the reflex response by any of them is to declare they are not really lefty, that negroes and queers and Messicans ARE a problem, that we cant have transgenders with dicks traumatizing our white women ... the one thing that defines this place other than the stupidity of its Deplorables is the cowardice of its supposed liberals. We will allow you Neanderthal rightards to survive, but the sub-human, dumbass "liberals" here are going to have to exterminated. Damn near nothing but self-loathing sellouts left here.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You sell out your own mom, sister, beat-down wife, cousins, etc. YOU are the sellout, son - you've sold out to a fascist version of left wing politics which enforces a strict party line.

Good luck getting the remaining leftists here to go along with that - the ones who did FLED.

We had a veritable host of lefties who bought into warming and bathrooming. They went away, humiliated and enraged. I didn't MEAN to humiliate and enrage them. I was trying to wake them up. But they felt turned on, and left in a huff.

The ones who stayed have thicker skin that you will penetrate, I predict. I've seen your barbs - they're not that deep, son. You can't even remember what you say from one post to the next.

Ricky Tavy » 30 Sep 2017 3:26 am wrote:
Well then, you would have no problem quoting me saying "they" are all the same, instead of you wimping into a pussy deflection.
Ricky Tavy » 29 Sep 2017 10:49 pm wrote:
Your position of "They are all the same" is cowardice.

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  5,273 30 Sep 2017, 5:24 am

Cannonpointer » 30 Sep 2017 5:06 am wrote:

You sell out your own mom, sister, beat-down wife, cousins, etc. YOU are the sellout, son - you've sold out to a fascist version of left wing politics which enforces a strict party line.

Ick, here we go again. Taliban asshole uses a billion or so American women as human shields against him being exposed to penii.

Good luck getting the remaining leftists here to go along with that - the ones who did FLED.

We had a veritable host of lefties who bought into warming and bathrooming. They went away, humiliated and enraged. I didn't MEAN to humiliate and enrage them. I was trying to wake them up. But they felt turned on, and left in a huff.

The ones who stayed have thicker skin that you will penetrate, I predict. I've seen your barbs - they're not that deep, son. You can't even remember what you say from one post to the next.

[/quote]

The lefties who "ran" from here did so out of depression and disgust at what you and elk represent as trump victory. Logic and citation are derided as tools of pussies, while the sexually insecure and justifiably confused pose manly. You are smart and witty, but you are a pussy. You would rather impress the local Deplorables than actually stand for anything. This is why, like them, you rely on trannies and Jews to reinforce your nominally liberal squealings about bankers, even as you've shown you understand damn near nothing of financial or fiscal policy. Like the local feebs you tried to impress, you got nothing but Jews and Queers to supplant their explanations as to why you and they are losers.

Posted by Cannonpointer
  14,262 30 Sep 2017, 5:27 am

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Ricky Tavy » 30 Sep 2017 5:24 am wrote:
I can't use the quote function when my skirt is up.
I'm noticing that. :)

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  5,273 30 Sep 2017, 5:52 am

Cannonpointer » 30 Sep 2017 5:27 am wrote:
I'm noticing that. :)

I offer yet another example of an insecure weenie going beyond grasping at the furriner not being facile with the primitive local format to going to a PostMenopausalProphet changing of the quote to support a girly giggle. Not long ago, Stinky was boasting about how some of the liberals who first came here do not show up often anymore. They found most of you to be beneath them. Allow me to point out that most of the rightards who followed us don't show up much any more. Truth is even our old dumbasses found you all to be embarrassing. None of them would do the bit where you change the quote. As feeble as our rightards may have been, even they would have too much pride, anymore, to do what an intellectually insecure CannonPointer (phallic insecurity? How dare you) does in his best PostMenopausalProphet.

Fact is the residents here have become much too incestuous. You know it. It is why even the supposed liberals here largely fear and resent the real liberals who show up.

You people will not get better, until you recognize what primitive, frightened little pussies you are. You will not be better until one of you lefties other than Tony Splash actually tries to stand for something other than, "Yeah, you got a point there. Some of those Negroes DO misbehave."

Posted by Cannonpointer
  14,262 30 Sep 2017, 5:55 am

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Ricky Tavy » 30 Sep 2017 5:52 am wrote:
I offer yet another example of an insecure weenie going beyond grasping at the furriner not being facile with the primitive local format to going to a PostMenopausalProphet changing of the quote to support a girly giggle. Not long ago, Stinky was boasting about how some of the liberals who first came here do not show up often anymore. They found most of you to be beneath them. Allow me to point out that most of the rightards who followed us don't show up much any more. Truth is even our old dumbasses found you all to be embarrassing. None of them would do the bit where you change the quote. As feeble as our rightards may have been, even they would have too much pride, anymore, to do what an intellectually insecure CannonPointer (phallic insecurity? How dare you) does in his best PostMenopausalProphet.

Fact is the residents here have become much too incestuous. You know it. It is why even the supposed liberals here largely fear and resent the real liberals who show up.

You people will not get better, until you recognize what primitive, frightened little pussies you are. You will not be better until one of you lefties other than Tony Splash actually tries to stand for something other than, "Yeah, you got a point there. Some of those Negroes DO misbehave."
You are the cure for the incest, son.

Keep that vinegar. I'll try not to beat you so badly you get discouraged - but I yam what I yam.

Posted by Cannonpointer
  14,262 30 Sep 2017, 5:57 am

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Ricky Tavy » 30 Sep 2017 5:52 am wrote:
"Yeah, you got a point there. Some of those Negroes DO misbehave."
Hillary called them "super predators."

Maybe the liberals here are just practicing political triangulation?

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  5,273 30 Sep 2017, 6:09 am

Cannonpointer » 30 Sep 2017 5:55 am wrote:
You are the cure for the incest, son.

Keep that vinegar. I'll try not to beat you so badly you get discouraged - but I yam what I yam.

You am a coward bobbing his head in his own lap who stands for little other than an ability to deepthroat conspiracy theories, especially if you can blame Jews.

You are clever by local standards, but you are an intellectual coward, and both of us know it.

I have declared that I stand for Antifa and the right of public institutions not to provide a platform for Nazis. I stand for our illegal immigrants, not to mention our Dreamers.

You? Pussy that you are, the best you can do is waffle between holier-than-thou bashing of rightard suckers for big business and bashing liberals for being opposed to business. The next time you stand FOR something of significance will mark the day your second testicle drops. Until then, you are the biggest politician here.

Posted by Cannonpointer
  14,262 30 Sep 2017, 6:13 am

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Ricky Tavy » 30 Sep 2017 6:09 am wrote:
You am a coward bobbing his head in his own lap who stands for little other than an ability to deepthroat conspiracy theories, especially if you can blame Jews.

You are clever by local standards, but you are an intellectual coward, and both of us know it.
I hate it when people have my number the way you do, gender bender.

I have declared that I stand for Antifa and the right of public institutions not to provide a platform for Nazis. I stand for our illegal immigrants, not to mention our Dreamers.
Standing for antifa makes you a typical retard.

You? Pussy that you are, the best you can do is waffle between holier-than-thou bashing of rightard suckers for big business and bashing liberals for being opposed to business. The next time you stand FOR something of significance will mark the day your second testicle drops. Until then, you are the biggest politician here.
I'll work on that, kid.

I like dogs. I'm against cruelty to them. Is that a start?

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  5,273 30 Sep 2017, 6:26 am

Cannonpointer » 30 Sep 2017 6:13 am wrote:

I'll work on that, kid.

Fuck Antifa, marry the dog, kill the gender benders who've made you consider fucking Antifa to marry the nearest dog. Do not allow humiliating thoughts

Take a look back,whicever asshole went west-waved plait ... All this time you thought your intellect would support you defining yourself as male, and it turns out

Posted by Cannonpointer
  14,262 30 Sep 2017, 6:29 am

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

Ricky Tavy » 30 Sep 2017 6:26 am wrote:

Fuck Antifa, marry the dog, kill the gender benders who've made you consider fucking Antifa to marry the nearest dog. Do not allow humiliating thoughts

Take a look back,whicever asshole went west-waved plait ... All this time you thought your intellect would support you defining yourself as male, and it turns out
I could not have said that better myself, son.

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  5,273 30 Sep 2017, 6:35 am

Cannonpointer » 30 Sep 2017 6:29 am wrote:
I could not have said that better myself, son.

Of course not, daughter. It's only part of an explanation for your incestuous ... love, for me.

Posted by indago
  13,478 30 Sep 2017, 6:38 am

indago User avatar

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 13,478.47

Ricky Tavy » 30 Sep 2017 6:26 am wrote:
Cannonpointer » 30 Sep 2017 6:13 am wrote:

I'll work on that, kid.

..."turns out"...

What? I'm hanging here...

Posted by Ricky Tavy
  5,273 30 Sep 2017, 6:41 am

indago » 30 Sep 2017 6:38 am wrote:

..."turns out"...

What? I'm hanging here...

Congratulations upon recognizing your vicgtimhood.

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  10,303 30 Sep 2017, 6:44 am

roadkill       

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 10,303.20

It's no wonder you've grifted from site to site Ricky.

At least you have sailing to fall back on. :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WDKivqFOgA

Next

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum