serious question for the left
Peanut gallery mode has been enabled on this thread.

Started by Bigsky

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Next
25 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

User avatar
Posted by Bigsky
  58,124 12 Jan 2018, 3:58 pm

Bigsky User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,564
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 58,123.52



Log in or register to remove this ad..
WHY CANT WE HAVE IMMIGRATION FROM WHITE COUNTRIES?
0
Log in or register to remove this ad..

User avatar
Posted by onlyaladd
  5,790 12 Jan 2018, 4:04 pm

onlyaladd User avatar
      
      

Posts: 22,581
Anarchist Anarchist political affiliation
Politics: Anarchist
Gender: Male
Money: 5,789.52



Bigsky » 12 Jan 2018 2:58 pm wrote:
WHY CANT WE HAVE IMMIGRATION FROM WHITE COUNTRIES?

Who says we don't? Or can't?
0

User avatar
Posted by Bigsky
  58,124 12 Jan 2018, 4:17 pm

Bigsky User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,564
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 58,123.52



onlyaladd » 12 Jan 2018 3:04 pm wrote:
Who says we don't? Or can't?



Top 10 sending countries in 2014 and 2015[75]


Country20142015

1. Mexico
134,052
158,619


2. China
76,089
74,558


3. India
77,908
64,116


4. Philippines
49,996
56,478


5. Cuba
46,679
54,396


6. Dominican Rep.
44,577
50,610


7. Vietnam
30,283
30,832


8. Iraq
19,153
21,107


9. El Salvador
19,273
19,487


10. Pakistan
18,612
18,057


Total
1,016,518
1,051,031
0

Independent's Photo
Posted by Independent
  8,164 12 Jan 2018, 4:31 pm

Independent       
      

Posts: 5,931
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 8,163.96

Bigsky » 12 Jan 2018 3:17 pm wrote:

Top 10 sending countries in 2014 and 2015[75]

Country20142015

1. Mexico
134,052
158,619

2. China
76,089
74,558

3. India
77,908
64,116

4. Philippines
49,996
56,478

5. Cuba
46,679
54,396

6. Dominican Rep.
44,577
50,610

7. Vietnam
30,283
30,832

8. Iraq
19,153
21,107

9. El Salvador
19,273
19,487

10. Pakistan
18,612
18,057

Total
1,016,518
1,051,031


I’d rather have the spics and wetbacks than the camel jockeys and sand niggers.
0

User avatar
Posted by Bigsky
  58,124 12 Jan 2018, 4:42 pm

Bigsky User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,564
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 58,123.52



Independent » 12 Jan 2018 3:31 pm wrote:

I’d rather have the spics and wetbacks than the camel jockeys and sand niggers.

I don't want any....we don't need people from around the world coming here....
0

Independent's Photo
Posted by Independent
  8,164 12 Jan 2018, 5:12 pm

Independent       
      

Posts: 5,931
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 8,163.96

Bigsky » 12 Jan 2018 3:42 pm wrote:
I don't want any....we don't need people from around the world coming here....


Yeah. I didn’t really mean my post. I just wanted to get snowflake laddies panties all twisted up.
0

User avatar
Posted by Misty
  26,207 12 Jan 2018, 5:16 pm

Misty Nevertheless, she persisted.
User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Posts: 24,837
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 26,206.61



Bigsky » 12 Jan 2018 2:58 pm wrote:
WHY CANT WE HAVE IMMIGRATION FROM WHITE COUNTRIES?

Who said we can't?
We just don't think that we should have immigration only from majority white countries.
0

User avatar
Posted by Misty
  26,207 12 Jan 2018, 5:19 pm

Misty Nevertheless, she persisted.
User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Posts: 24,837
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 26,206.61



Bigsky » 12 Jan 2018 3:42 pm wrote:
Independent » 12 Jan 2018 3:31 pm wrote:
I’d rather have the spics and wetbacks than the camel jockeys and sand niggers.
I don't want any....we don't need people from around the world coming here....

So I take it that you are a full blooded Native American then, because if not, then your people came from somewhere around the world.
0

User avatar
Posted by Bigsky
  58,124 12 Jan 2018, 5:19 pm

Bigsky User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,564
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 58,123.52



Misty » 12 Jan 2018 4:16 pm wrote:
Who said we can't?
We just don't think that we should have immigration only from majority white countries.


why? white immigration is nonexistent compared to nonwhite....why do you hate white people?
0

User avatar
Posted by Bigsky
  58,124 12 Jan 2018, 5:22 pm

Bigsky User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,564
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 58,123.52



Misty » 12 Jan 2018 4:19 pm wrote:
So I take it that you are a full blooded Native American then, because if not, then your people came from somewhere around the world.

I am a native American....are you not? you think the Indians people aren't from somewhere else as well?
0

User avatar
Posted by crimsongulf
  29,299 12 Jan 2018, 5:24 pm

crimsongulf User avatar
      
      

Posts: 28,443
Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 29,299.33

I am ok with the gooks and chinks. We have a huge viet population this way and they are all legal and mainly entrepreneurs in the commercial fishing industry.

They actually as a majority contribute and those that do come now immediately start the legal path to citizenship.
0

User avatar
Posted by Bigsky
  58,124 12 Jan 2018, 5:35 pm

Bigsky User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,564
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 58,123.52



crimsongulf » 12 Jan 2018 4:24 pm wrote:
I am ok with the gooks and chinks. We have a huge viet population this way and they are all legal and mainly entrepreneurs in the commercial fishing industry.

They actually as a majority contribute and those that do come now immediately start the legal path to citizenship.

I'm not for that shit.....we need to ditch immigration until every fucking person in this country speaks English and is assimilated....we did it before and we need to do it again
0

User avatar
Posted by crimsongulf
  29,299 12 Jan 2018, 5:38 pm

crimsongulf User avatar
      
      

Posts: 28,443
Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 29,299.33

Bigsky » 12 Jan 2018 4:35 pm wrote:
I'm not for that shit.....we need to ditch immigration until every fucking person in this country speaks English and is assimilated....we did it before and we need to do it again


The gooks actually start learning engrish as opposed to the beaners.
0

User avatar
Posted by Bigsky
  58,124 12 Jan 2018, 5:55 pm

Bigsky User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,564
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 58,123.52



crimsongulf » 12 Jan 2018 4:38 pm wrote:

The gooks actually start learning engrish as opposed to the beaners.

they do but they never assimilate....not really....but immigration needs to come to an end....this argument needs ended for a few decades or so...
0

charles.thompson's Photo
Posted by charles.thompson
  2,736 12 Jan 2018, 6:04 pm

charles.thompson      
     

Posts: 1,819
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 2,735.68

Misty » 12 Jan 2018 4:19 pm wrote:
Bigsky » 12 Jan 2018 3:42 pm wrote:
Independent » 12 Jan 2018 3:31 pm wrote:
I’d rather have the spics and wetbacks than the camel jockeys and sand niggers.
I don't want any....we don't need people from around the world coming here....

So I take it that you are a full blooded Native American then, because if not, then your people came from somewhere around the world.


full blooded native americans are probably aware by now of the danger of inviting immigrants into their territories simply because there is some benefit (guns, for example). They learned that lesson the hard way. You want your children to learn that lesson the hard way also?
0

User avatar
Posted by Bigsky
  58,124 12 Jan 2018, 6:09 pm

Bigsky User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,564
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 58,123.52



charles.thompson » 12 Jan 2018 5:04 pm wrote:

full blooded native americans are probably aware by now of the danger of inviting immigrants into their territories simply because there is some benefit (guns, for example). They learned that lesson the hard way. You want your children to learn that lesson the hard way also?

misty thinks that she has the right to further dilute the percent of Chinese immigrants (native americans) with shit skins and wetbacks....
0

MoGreen's Photo
Posted by MoGreen
  14,808 12 Jan 2018, 6:21 pm

MoGreen       
      

Posts: 15,624
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 14,807.69

Bigsky » 12 Jan 2018 2:58 pm wrote:
WHY CANT WE HAVE IMMIGRATION FROM WHITE COUNTRIES?


Maybe because theyre happy where the fuck they are?

Stupid fucker.
0

User avatar
Posted by Bigsky
  58,124 12 Jan 2018, 6:59 pm

Bigsky User avatar
      
      

Posts: 25,564
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 58,123.52



MoGreen » 12 Jan 2018 5:21 pm wrote:

Maybe because theyre happy where the fuck they are?

Stupid fucker.

because their countries aint shit holes?
0

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  11,234 12 Jan 2018, 7:08 pm

roadkill       
      

Posts: 26,894
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 11,234.10

Bigsky » 12 Jan 2018 3:17 pm wrote:

Top 10 sending countries in 2014 and 2015[75]

Country20142015

1. Mexico
134,052
158,619

2. China
76,089
74,558

3. India
77,908
64,116

4. Philippines
49,996
56,478

5. Cuba
46,679
54,396

6. Dominican Rep.
44,577
50,610

7. Vietnam
30,283
30,832

8. Iraq
19,153
21,107

9. El Salvador
19,273
19,487

10. Pakistan
18,612
18,057

Total
1,016,518
1,051,031


Ouch! ladd needs some prep h now. lol
0

MoGreen's Photo
Posted by MoGreen
  14,808 12 Jan 2018, 7:12 pm

MoGreen       
      

Posts: 15,624
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 14,807.69

Alaska is a shit hole.

Mostly white trash.
0


Next

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest

Who has visited this topic