Economic growth under Trump has been strongest in 13 years

Started by crimsongulf

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

14 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

Posted by crimsongulf
  29,422 12 Jan 2018, 7:58 pm

crimsongulf User avatar

Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 29,422.22

In the year since President Donald Trump has been in office, the economy has done something it has been unable to do since 2005: maintain 3 percent growth for three quarters in a row.

"I think the policies matter. In particular, business investment which was lagging badly through much of the expansion and really started to pickup in the last year, I think that does have a lot to do with the attitude about regulation," said Stephen Stanley, chief economist at Amherst Pierpont. "Aside from just the reality of a tough regulatory environment, I think there was a fear of the unknown. I think there was a perception in the business community, and people can debate whether it was merited or not, that they were subject to what were considered arbitrary, adverse regulatory decisions. So I think there was a hunkering down.

"https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/economic-growth-under-trump-has-been-strongest-in-13-years/ar-AAuBVYc?li=BBnbfcN

I can't wait till eggplant attempts to put his mulatto spin on this baby.

Posted by crimsongulf
  29,422 12 Jan 2018, 8:06 pm

crimsongulf User avatar

Thank you President Trump

MoGreen's Photo
Posted by MoGreen
  14,860 12 Jan 2018, 8:11 pm

MoGreen       

Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 14,859.97

Great.

When do he put the numbers up he promised?

5 - 6%

Termin8tor's Photo
Posted by Termin8tor
  13,935 12 Jan 2018, 8:11 pm

Termin8tor       

Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 13,935.49

crimsongulf » 12 Jan 2018 6:58 pm wrote:
In the year since President Donald Trump has been in office, the economy has done something it has been unable to do since 2005: maintain 3 percent growth for three quarters in a row.

That's just sympathy from consumers and the business community because he's such a lunatic, incompetent imbecile.

No, really, ask any moonbat. :rofl: :rofl:

MoGreen's Photo
Posted by MoGreen
  14,860 12 Jan 2018, 8:13 pm

MoGreen       

Great.

5 - 6%

Posted by crimsongulf
  29,422 12 Jan 2018, 8:36 pm

crimsongulf User avatar

Termin8tor » 12 Jan 2018 7:11 pm wrote:

That's just sympathy from consumers and the business community because he's such a lunatic, incompetent imbecile.

No, really, ask any moonbat. :rofl: :rofl:

The yammering left is in an echo chamber and greatly overestimate their position.

Racetex (RSIG)'s Photo
Posted by Racetex (RSIG)
  3,041 12 Jan 2018, 8:46 pm

Racetex (RSIG)      

Politics: Independent
Money: 3,041.34

crimsongulf » 12 Jan 2018 7:36 pm wrote:

The yammering left is in an echo chamber and greatly overestimate their position.

It could be 10% and the little cunts still would be crying and spewing their bull shit. Well done Mr Thrump, well done. 2018 is gonna be a good year for all Americans.

Posted by crimsongulf
  29,422 12 Jan 2018, 8:48 pm

crimsongulf User avatar

Racetex (RSIG) » 12 Jan 2018 7:46 pm wrote:

It could be 10% and the little cunts still would be crying and spewing their bull shit. Well done Mr Thrump, well done. 2018 is gonna be a good year for all Americans.

Not all. It will be just like Reagan, you will have people sitting on the bench getting splinters in their ass complaining that they didn't get a handout.

Posted by TheAmerican
  3,310 12 Jan 2018, 9:05 pm

TheAmerican User avatar

Money: 3,309.70

:clap: :clap:

Posted by TheAmerican
  3,310 12 Jan 2018, 9:06 pm

TheAmerican User avatar

Money: 3,309.70

MoGreen » 12 Jan 2018 7:11 pm wrote:
Great.

5 - 6%

Hey asswipe!... he still has 7 years to show you those numbers!

MoGreen's Photo
Posted by MoGreen
  14,860 13 Jan 2018, 10:37 am

MoGreen       

Im waiting to see Trumps numbers a year from now, so we can see if he keeps his promise of 5 to 6% growth in GDP.

I already know hes never gonna hit the target number, or even maintain a reasonable average of 3%.

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  18,924 13 Jan 2018, 10:46 am

larryc12       

Money: 18,924.27

"I think the policies matter. In particular, business investment which was lagging badly through much of the expansion and really started to pickup in the last year, I think that does have a lot to do with the attitude about regulation," said Stephen Stanley, chief economist at Amherst Pierpont. "Aside from just the reality of a tough regulatory environment, I think there was a fear of the unknown. I think there was a perception in the business community, and people can debate whether it was merited or not, that they were subject to what were considered arbitrary, adverse regulatory decisions. So I think there was a hunkering down.

"https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/economic-growth-under-trump-has-been-strongest-in-13-years/ar-AAuBVYc?li=BBnbfcN

No, no, a thousand times no. Obama got the 3 straight quarters of 3% growth. You've got to get that through your head. :D

larryc12's Photo
Posted by larryc12
  18,924 13 Jan 2018, 10:48 am

larryc12       

Money: 18,924.27

MoGreen » 13 Jan 2018 9:37 am wrote:
Im waiting to see Trumps numbers a year from now, so we can see if he keeps his promise of 5 to 6% growth in GDP.

Link, please.

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  10,936 13 Jan 2018, 10:56 am

roadkill       

Money: 10,935.50

Bv will certainly do that...especially now that he's dodging my question as to whether he supports the Antifa like Ricky does.

roadkill's Photo
Posted by roadkill
  10,936 13 Jan 2018, 10:58 am

roadkill       

Money: 10,935.50

Racetex (RSIG) » 12 Jan 2018 7:46 pm wrote:

The Antifa will go nutz. :)

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum